Telly Tadka inv updates

Posted: 12 years ago

1ST IMPRESSION OF BOTH:๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜›SOUMYA: He T had came bac frm jammu n wore white shirt wid wet hair...model kind of luk
    ๐Ÿ‘
    SHAHEER:i thoughe her very young like 17yrs grl as not only she was lukin but also d way     she  behaved lyke jumping all around...but very cute

CHEMISTRY ONSCEEN AS WELL AS OFFSCREEN:๐Ÿ‘
      SHAHHEER N SOUMYA:  we did not talked so much just dirctor said action we were used 2 lyke 2 gud people talking  but now things hav changed as we work 2gther for 12 hours r more comfortable n also spend sum tyme 2 gther

BEST SCENE:๐Ÿ˜Š

SHAHEER N SOUMYA:balcony scene

ONE THING ABT BOTH DAT FANS DOES NOT KNOWS:

SOUMYA:he always used 2 sharedeveryhing abt his mumma on phone lyke i hav taken food ,salad fruits etc etc ...

SHAHEER:she is very emotional wenever i showed sum anger 2 her she started crying

ONE WORD 2 DESCRIBE BOTH:

SHAHEER:innocient,i guess(he laughs)
SOUMYA:i dont hav one word 2 describe,he is cute,charming but sumtyme he is baby,matured...then shaheer sung  KABHI TO JUNGLEE LAGTA HAI ,KABHI TU ANADI LAGTA HAI...ya exactly lyke d :

MOST ROMANTIC SCENE : balcony scene & terrace scene

SONG SEQUENCE :
SHAHEER t rain & song
 SOUMYA  : SAD SONG muskurado in train sequence

EYE LOCKS :
SHAHEER:flirting

NOK JHOK :
SHAHEER: itz make   relationship more spicy...goody goody bcum boring
SOUMYA:replied d same

LATE NITE SHOOTS:shaheer luves
soumya feels dat he luv 2 eithe parto or sleep instead of shooting

CURRENT TRACK :
 SHAHEER: i m going 2 meet navya's papa n lukin fward 2 it ...hope it comes properly n nicely

hope u all lyke it if itz already posted den ignored

Thanks for the written update๐Ÿ˜Š.I guess they both are still figuring out each other.๐Ÿ˜ƒRomantic scenes are still awkward for them๐Ÿฅฑ
Very Cute Interview
hope they become real life couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ ( just my feel ,, don't get angry guys )
wht abt thta chocolate snatching thing
Originally posted by silla

silla dey not show  complete thing of chocolate snatching n even deir was no eye lock game ..May be TT continues in next part ...
SOUMYA: He T had came bac frm jammu n wore
white shirt wid wet hair...model kind of luk

Sorry. but i didnt get the bold part. Anyone can explain it ?
Originally posted by Newly_Born

SOUMYA: He T had came bac frm jammu n wore
white shirt wid wet hair...model kind of luk

Sorry. but i didnt get the bold part. Anyone can explain it ?
i means soumya explained abt deir first meeting bfre show started at dat tyme he just came bac frm his home town n very first day he found him  luk lyke a model...actually he wore white shirt nd had wet hair...sorry 4 spelling mistakes as i hav wrote frm cell
thank u so sooo much for the written update ๐Ÿ˜ณ need it the most as im unable to watch the interview ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks for the written update. It was a cute interview.  Is there a second part to it??
Originally posted by silla

@ Silla is that when somebody gave them chocolates at the end and Shaheer snatched it and Somya was pouting.  If so that was cute and naughty

Do we know when this interview was taken coz the outfit that Navya wore was the same that was shown her on the phone getting angry or worried and daadi and Meeta were in the background.