Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

waana to know sukirti experience

kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after vd .we waana to see our sunshine(sukirti)on the cover page...plz we wanna to know her experience of miss india worldwide beauty pagaent...plz fulfill our wishes...
plz guys request this...
just go there n request ...

jab vahhbiz ek award pe itna kuch share kr skti hai to why not our sunshine😆

The lead actress of the Television serial 'Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani', the gorgeous Sukirti Kandpal represented India at the Miss India World Wide, 2011 pageant in Dubai.

Sukirti Kandpal won the title 'Bollywood Diva' and was also one of the top 10 contestants.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
share your views also...
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..i want this.sukirti is just wow...she is very talanted n sweet girl.
aish. thumbnail
Wow!
Thanks for the news!
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love to see suku's interview and photoshoot.
This forum members always ignore suku.
If this topic is about Vivian , U would have got many replies. I really dont understand this behaviour of members. I know most here are girls. That dosen't mean U always support a guy. Without Pia  I dont think only Abhay can run this show.Suku as Pia doing great work.

So, Guys Pls show, little concern and attention to the female lead also..They are working hard too.
I knoe I'm harsh, but couldn't help making it. I'm sorry if this hurts.
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetsukku

Love to see suku's interview and photoshoot.

This forum members always ignore suku.
If this topic is about Vivian , U would have got many replies. I really dont understand this behaviour of members. I know most here are girls. That dosen't mean U always support a guy. Without Pia  I dont think only Abhay can run this show.Suku as Pia doing great work.

So, Guys Pls show, little concern and attention to the female lead also..They are working hard too.
I knoe I'm harsh, but couldn't help making it. I'm sorry if this hurts.

awww i agree with u...😃😆without pia abhay is nothing n@ the same time without suku pkyek is nothing...
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yep..but even Vivian doesnot get much good attention,only Abhay does..and that too,because of the female fan following only yaar.. PKYEK is about AbhIya only..and frankly even for me Abhay is slightly more special but honestly speaking in my POV,suku has been THE best actor in the show from day 1..would love to see her interview too.. :))
please suku gives some photo shot with your groigious look 
Originally posted by: jz4amrit

yep..but even Vivian doesnot get much good attention,only Abhay does..and that too,because of the female fan following only yaar.. PKYEK is about AbhIya only..and frankly even for me Abhay is slightly more special but honestly speaking in my POV,suku has been THE best actor in the show from day 1..would love to see her interview too.. :))

yes your answer goes from my heart