Part 9 , 10 & 11      -  Page 9

Part 12 & 13            - Page 12

Part 14                     - Page 14

Part 15, 16 & 17    -Page 18

Part 18 & 19         Page 20

Part 20 , 21, 22 and 23  -   Page 25

Part 24 ' Page 30

Part 25 & Part 26     Page 34

My story is from where Maan absolutely refuses to accept Geet his wife and also cannot tolerate her presence at KM and KC'.Hope you like it guys'if not' please bear with me but you can atleast kill time with this until Gurti completely return to the sets'I am sure my writing cannot be worser than Devini'.Actually nothing on earth can be worser than Devini'So here u go''

Part 1:

Geet: Maan it is fact that you married me and we did live a happy life until kismat had something bad in store for us'..I thank my Babaji for having given you back to me''.

Maan: Since all the people around me say that you are my wife, do not think I will accept you as my wife'. I hate women'I don't believe them at all'.You too might have had some intentions for marrying me, if at all we are married, else you would have pushed me in to this marriage' I know'I know very well that Maan Singh Khuran can never ever fall in love with a silly girl like you.. Geet''.who are you or what are you??? Love you'.no'.not if I were in my complete senses'Not ever' Now please do me the favor of getting out of my room'., if possible from my life''.I don't want to see you around, especially around me

Geet stood like a statue hearing those final words from her Maan'she knew it was Maan's inner heart that spoke to her 'she knew he meant every word that he uttered' Geet did not even feel like crying'she slowly lifted her face and saw Maan..he was busy looking through some papers..and signing them off'she did not feel like arguing or even telling him anything, she knew it would be of no use, she knew she has lost her Maan'what she did not know was how was she going to accept this in her life'.She always wanted to keep Maan happy and contented but today his happiness seems to be in her leaving him forever..how could she even think of that'.

Geet turned around to leave only to find Dadima standing near the door with tears rolling down her cheeks'. Geet silently stepped out and took dadima away before Maan noticed them. As they reached the corridor, Dadima stopped Geet, hugged her and started crying inconsolably. Geet was shattered but still held her composure to comfort Dadima''

Geet: Dadima'yeh kya hai'aap aisae kyon roh rahe hai'Maan ne kuch keh diya tho iska yeh matlab tho nahi ki whoh waisa chahte hai'bus unhone gussae mai aake kuch keh diya hai'.ab chodiye na dadima'dekiyae aap aise ro ro ke apne thabiyat karab mat keejiyae'ab chup ho jayiyae..please..

Dadima: Geet beta'aap itna shaant kaisae ho sakte ho..aap ne suna nahi Maan kya kuch keh raha tha'aur yeh sab sunne ke baad aap hume shaant rahne ke liye bol rahe hai'

Geet was deep in her thoughts, she desperately wanted to be left alone, she wanted to cry and wanted to pour her heart out to someone but dadima was in pain as well and so she had to be there for her support'.

Geet: Dadima, abhi tho bahut raat ho chuki haina' chaliyae, aap soojayiyae'hum iss bare mein subah baat kar lengae'

Geet led dadima to her room'tears were still flowing through Dadima's eyes. Geet gently wiped out her tears and made her lie down..sat beside her until dadima fell asleep'.

Geet was still besides dadima, gently tapping her to sleep''her mind was blank though'she just kept looking outside the window'..suddenly there was the sweet music'it took her a minute to realize that it was the clock that struck 12 with the tune' she startled back to the present..looked around to find dadima sleeping'' then she silently slipped out to reach her room'

On the way looked at Maan's room, lights were still on which means he was still awake and working'Geet looked at his room longingly, it was her heaven until a few days ago, but today she is a stranger and worst of all Maan hates the very sight of her'how was she going to take all this'she thought this will kill her, she can live no more but strangely she was still alive'.

She went to her room, locked the door after her, and sat on her bed. A little while ago she wanted to cry but now she wanted to ponder over all that Maan said'

Maan Singh Khurana can never ever fall in love with a silly girl like you'.who are you or what are you????Those words were ringing in her ears and hitting her hard'She could not imagine Maan spoke those words to her'.she sat on the floor and again started to look out through the window'slowly all those lovely moments that she had with Maan in her life started coming up in front of her eyes'All those times she managed to fall in to some trouble or the other and when Maan came to save her'all those lovely nok-jhoks between them, those eye-locks, those trip, fall and catches, the hide and seek game of love they played''those intimate moments they had shared ''. before she knew she slumbered in to a deep sleep on the floor'..

Next morning'.Geet woke up hearing loud bangs on her door'she was shocked at first and later rushed to open the door' She saw Dadima and Dev giving a huge sign on relief upon seeing her'.Both looked worried a lot'Dadima still had tears in her eyes'

Dadima: Geet beta kya ho gaya'hum kitni dher se aapke darwase katkata rahe the'

Geet: Wohh..dadima mai soe gayi thi' bus abhi utti'

Dadima: Teek hai beta'aap thiyaar hoke hamare kamre mein aayiyae'Mujhe aap aur Maan se baat karni hai'Hum ne Maan ko bhi bulwa liya hai...

Geet did not know if Dadima's trying to help her with her relationship with Maan will ever help..after all a relationship devoid of love cannot sustain for long'also Maan was not one among those who would bend down to someone's compulsion, even if it was Dadima herself'.with these thoughts running in her mind she took leave from Dadima and Dev to freshen up. Geet's mind was full of turbulence last night but somehow in the morning she felt there was a deep calm prevailing in her thoughts and heart'.she was surprised herself at this calmness. Geet freshened up and slipped in to her dark green salwar'she loved the dress, it was gifted to her by Maan, how much he used to love the sight of her in this dress'Geet was walking towards Dadima's room' taking a deep breath she entered to see Dev, Nandini and Dadima waiting for Maan and Geet.

Dadima managed a smile at Geet with deep sadness in her eyes'

Dadima: Geet aap aa gayae'aayiyae hamare pass baitiyae'

As Geet settles down near dadima...her heart fluttered to the sound of Maan's boots that were nearing dadi's door' In a jiffy Maan came in and stood opposite Geet and Dadi'

Dadima cleared her throat and said'..

Dadima: Maan betae hamein aap aur geet ke bare mein kuch baat karni thi, isiliyae aap dono ko yahan hamare paas bulaya hai'. Suniyae beta'

As dadima barely utters these Maan cuts in to say:

Maan: Dadima, I respect and love you very very much but it would be rather good if no one else interferes in this issue'I have thought hard for the past few days, tried hard to re-collect but I still remember nothing from my past with Geet and as you know my decisions are always from my mind and not from heart'As far as I am concerned only such decisions prove to be correct'.

Maan went on and on for another few minutes but Geet did not seem to hear or listen a word'Her mind was struck with the word "Decision" by Maan'she knew that he had already made up his mind'she only waited to know what'.

Maan: Dadima'these are divorce papers which I had prepared through our lawyer yesterday' this is my decision and I really want Geet to take time and accept this decision of mine' I have already signed them'. Geet can read through the papers and sign them when she feels like'I am ready to give her the compensation she asks for'.Final call shall be hers'.Please do understand (Geet recollected Maan reading through a few papers and signing them last night'..)

Dadima, Dev and Nandini were shocked beyond words about Maan's decision and could not think beyond'when they recovered '.Maan had already left

Back in her room, Geet was merely staring at those papers for long'again she did not feel like crying' All through her life one man or the other has been making her hear their decision'..and she was left to listen and obey' She heard her father's decision to stop her education- she obeyed; She heard her Daarji's decision to get her married off in a hurry to Dev...she listened and she obeyed; she heard Daarji's and Brij veerji's decision to forget Dev after having realized the marriage to be fraudulent ' though she did not accept that she had obeyed; finally when Brij veerji wanted her abort her child, she resisted for which she almost lost her life..

Then Maan came in to her life and things changed, she started living her life, she was comforted with his presence, Maan loved her to death'..Geet thought her life has been changed for good by Babaji..but today she stands all alone' Losing Maan was like losing her life'she loved him with all her soul and she knew she cannot live without him...but today even Maan joined the list of men who merely made her hear his decision without a thought of what she might have in her mind'or what she wants

There was a knock at Geet's door, She saw Dev standing near the doorway. He came in and said'

Dev: Geet don't worry, I will talk to Bro'This is not happening'How Bro can ever take a decision like this. I will definitely make him change his mind' So you just relax

As Dev turned around to leave'Geet uttered'

Geet: Dev, Did you forget that your Bro is Maan Singh Khurana. Your talking to him is not going to make any difference. Also, this is my life as well. I really don't want others talking on my behalf. Allow me to speak for myself.

Geet stayed in her room for the next ten days. She refused to see or speak to anybody. Even her food was served in her room which she sometimes had but mostly refused. She wanted this time for herself. Dadima tried speaking to Maan but all he said was 'why don't all of you give us some space to decide for ourselves'??

On Day 11, Geet quickly made a call, changed her dress and requested the driver to take her to Khurana Constructions. As she entered she met Adi and Pinky. They came to know of all the happenings from Nandini. Adi felt very sad but did not have the guts to go speak to the head strong MSK. Geet was in no mood to talk to anybody else but Maan. She walked in to his cabin. Maan was busy looking through some file.

Geet: Maan, I would like to take away a just few minutes of yours, if you don't mind. Just a few minutes, I promise that. Can you please come to the conference room with me?

Maan quietly followed Geet and as they entered the conference room, Geet locked the door behind her'

Maan: Geet'please listen, I know how hard it would have been for you to take my decision but believe me you will definitely thank me for this one day'I have absolutely no emotions or feelings for you; my heart is blank. I don't remember even a moment of my past with you. I am not able to see you as a part of me'now tell me what do you expect me to do? Live with you without love?

Geet listened all that Maan had to say and at length said:

Geet:  Maan all through your statements it was merely I and Me'. Had it been my Maan not a single sentence would have been without including me'"Maan ki Geet"'it would have been 'Hum'. So the person I have in front of me today is not my Maan'.As per you I am nothing'.A silly girl with no big name or connections. I completely accept your decision for your own happiness.

Geet pulled out the divorce papers from her bag and gave it to Maan. She had signed the papers.. Geet made a call and after a few minutes their lawyer knocked on the conference room door. Geet opened the door for him.

Lawyer: Mr. Maan, Mrs. Geet Khurana called me to tell that she was ready for the mutually consented divorce and also she has refused any compensation from you. Since the case is very simplified now, I don't think there would be a problem in getting the divorce. I will file the papers tomorrow. The actual divorce will take time with the legal proceedings. Also, Geet has transferred her 51% share that you had registered in her name, back to your name. I will register this immediately and hand over the documents by this week. Anything else Mrs. Geet Khurana???

Geet: Yes'Oh yes..please call me Geet'just Geet'.

Geet walked out of the room leaving both the lawyer and the great Maan Singh Khurana Dumbstruck'

(To be continued...)

Edited by RoshiniManeet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
good one...
plzz continue soon
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really awesome👏...I see a reunion coming😉
And I'm happy Geet stood up for herself, without any help👍🏼
waiting for the next part😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome start and interesting one
 pls continue soon and pm me when u will update
glamdoll12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshiniManeet

My story is from where Maan absolutely refuses to accept Geet his wife and also cannot tolerate her presence at KM and KC?.Hope you like it guys?if not? please bear with me but you can atleast kill time with this until Gurti completely return to the sets?I am sure my writing cannot be worser than Devini?.Actually nothing on earth can be worser than Devini?So here u go??

Part 1:

Geet: Maan it is fact that you married me and we did live a happy life until kismat had something bad in store for us?..I thank my Babaji for having given you back to me??.

Maan: Since all the people around me say that you are my wife, do not think I will accept you as my wife?. I hate women?I don't believe them at all?.You too might have had some intentions for marrying me, if at all we are married, else you would have pushed me in to this marriage? I know?I know very well that Maan Singh Khuran can never ever fall in love with a silly girl like you.. Geet??.who are you or what are you??? Love you?.no?.not if I were in my complete senses?Not ever? Now please do me the favor of getting out of my room?., if possible from my life??.I don't want to see you around, especially around me

Geet stood like a statue hearing those final words from her Maan?she knew it was Maan's inner heart that spoke to her ?she knew he meant every word that he uttered? Geet did not even feel like crying?she slowly lifted her face and saw Maan..he was busy looking through some papers..and signing them off?she did not feel like arguing or even telling him anything, she knew it would be of no use, she knew she has lost her Maan?what she did not know was how was she going to accept this in her life?.She always wanted to keep Maan happy and contented but today his happiness seems to be in her leaving him forever..how could she even think of that?.

Geet turned around to leave only to find Dadima standing near the door with tears rolling down her cheeks?. Geet silently stepped out and took dadima away before Maan noticed them. As they reached the corridor, Dadima stopped Geet, hugged her and started crying inconsolably. Geet was shattered but still held her composure to comfort Dadima??

Geet: Dadima?yeh kya hai?aap aisae kyon roh rahe hai?Maan ne kuch keh diya tho iska yeh matlab tho nahi ki whoh waisa chahte hai?bus unhone gussae mai aake kuch keh diya hai?.ab chodiye na dadima?dekiyae aap aise ro ro ke apne thabiyat karab mat keejiyae?ab chup ho jayiyae..please..

Dadima: Geet beta?aap itna shaant kaisae ho sakte ho..aap ne suna nahi Maan kya kuch keh raha tha?aur yeh sab sunne ke baad aap hume shaant rahne ke liye bol rahe hai?

Geet was deep in her thoughts, she desperately wanted to be left alone, she wanted to cry and wanted to pour her heart out to someone but dadima was in pain as well and so she had to be there for her support?.

Geet: Dadima, abhi tho bahut raat ho chuki haina? chaliyae, aap soojayiyae?hum iss bare mein subah baat kar lengae?

Geet led dadima to her room?tears were still flowing through Dadima's eyes. Geet gently wiped out her tears and made her lie down..sat beside her until dadima fell asleep?.

Geet was still besides dadima, gently tapping her to sleep??her mind was blank though?she just kept looking outside the window?..suddenly there was the sweet music?it took her a minute to realize that it was the clock that struck 12 with the tune? she startled back to the present..looked around to find dadima sleeping?? then she silently slipped out to reach her room?

On the way looked at Maan's room, lights were still on which means he was still awake and working?Geet looked at his room longingly, it was her heaven until a few days ago, but today she is a stranger and worst of all Maan hates the very sight of her?how was she going to take all this?she thought this will kill her, she can live no more but strangely she was still alive?.

She went to her room, locked the door after her, and sat on her bed. A little while ago she wanted to cry but now she wanted to ponder over all that Maan said?

Maan Singh Khurana can never ever fall in love with a silly girl like you?.who are you or what are you????Those words were ringing in her ears and hitting her hard?She could not imagine Maan spoke those words to her?.she sat on the floor and again started to look out through the window?slowly all those lovely moments that she had with Maan in her life started coming up in front of her eyes?All those times she managed to fall in to some trouble or the other and when Maan came to save her?all those lovely nok-jhoks between them, those eye-locks, those trip, fall and catches, the hide and seek game of love they played??those intimate moments they had shared ??. before she knew she slumbered in to a deep sleep on the floor?..

Next morning?.Geet woke up hearing loud bangs on her door?she was shocked at first and later rushed to open the door? She saw Dadima and Dev giving a huge sign on relief upon seeing her?.Both looked worried a lot?Dadima still had tears in her eyes?

Dadima: Geet beta kya ho gaya?hum kitni dher se aapke darwase katkata rahe the?

Geet: Wohh..dadima mai soe gayi thi? bus abhi utti?

Dadima: Teek hai beta?aap thiyaar hoke hamare kamre mein aayiyae?Mujhe aap aur Maan se baat karni hai?Hum ne Maan ko bhi bulwa liya hai...

Geet did not know if Dadima's trying to help her with her relationship with Maan will ever help..after all a relationship devoid of love cannot sustain for long?also Maan was not one among those who would bend down to someone's compulsion, even if it was Dadima herself?.with these thoughts running in her mind she took leave from Dadima and Dev to freshen up. Geet's mind was full of turbulence last night but somehow in the morning she felt there was a deep calm prevailing in her thoughts and heart?.she was surprised herself at this calmness. Geet freshened up and slipped in to her dark green salwar?she loved the dress, it was gifted to her by Maan, how much he used to love the sight of her in this dress?Geet was walking towards Dadima's room? taking a deep breath she entered to see Dev, Nandini and Dadima waiting for Maan and Geet.

Dadima managed a smile at Geet with deep sadness in her eyes?

Dadima: Geet aap aa gayae?aayiyae hamare pass baitiyae?

As Geet settles down near dadima...her heart fluttered to the sound of Maan's boots that were nearing dadi's door? In a jiffy Maan came in and stood opposite Geet and Dadi?

Dadima cleared her throat and said?..

Dadima: Maan betae hamein aap aur geet ke bare mein kuch baat karni thi, isiliyae aap dono ko yahan hamare paas bulaya hai?. Suniyae beta?

As dadima barely utters these Maan cuts in to say:

Maan: Dadima, I respect and love you very very much but it would be rather good if no one else interferes in this issue?I have thought hard for the past few days, tried hard to re-collect but I still remember nothing from my past with Geet and as you know my decisions are always from my mind and not from heart?As far as I am concerned only such decisions prove to be correct?.

Maan went on and on for another few minutes but Geet did not seem to hear or listen a word?Her mind was struck with the word "Decision" by Maan?she knew that he had already made up his mind?she only waited to know what?.

Maan: Dadima?these are divorce papers which I had prepared through our lawyer yesterday? this is my decision and I really want Geet to take time and accept this decision of mine? I have already signed them?. Geet can read through the papers and sign them when she feels like?I am ready to give her the compensation she asks for?.Final call shall be hers?.Please do understand (Geet recollected Maan reading through a few papers and signing them last night?..)

Dadima, Dev and Nandini were shocked beyond words about Maan's decision and could not think beyond?when they recovered ?.Maan had already left

Back in her room, Geet was merely staring at those papers for long?again she did not feel like crying? All through her life one man or the other has been making her hear their decision?..and she was left to listen and obey? She heard her father's decision to stop her education- she obeyed; She heard her Daarji's decision to get her married off in a hurry to Dev...she listened and she obeyed; she heard Daarji's and Brij veerji's decision to forget Dev after having realized the marriage to be fraudulent ? though she did not accept that she had obeyed; finally when Brij veerji wanted her abort her child, she resisted for which she almost lost her life..

Then Maan came in to her life and things changed, she started living her life, she was comforted with his presence, Maan loved her to death?..Geet thought her life has been changed for good by Babaji..but today she stands all alone? Losing Maan was like losing her life?she loved him with all her soul and she knew she cannot live without him...but today even Maan joined the list of men who merely made her hear his decision without a thought of what she might have in her mind?or what she wants

There was a knock at Geet's door, She saw Dev standing near the doorway. He came in and said?

Dev: Geet don't worry, I will talk to Bro?This is not happening?How Bro can ever take a decision like this. I will definitely make him change his mind? So you just relax

As Dev turned around to leave?Geet uttered?

Geet: Dev, Did you forget that your Bro is Maan Singh Khurana. Your talking to him is not going to make any difference. Also, this is my life as well. I really don't want others talking on my behalf. Allow me to speak for myself.

Geet stayed in her room for the next ten days. She refused to see or speak to anybody. Even her food was served in her room which she sometimes had but mostly refused. She wanted this time for herself. Dadima tried speaking to Maan but all he said was 'why don't all of you give us some space to decide for ourselves'??

On Day 11, Geet quickly made a call, changed her dress and requested the driver to take her to Khurana Constructions. As she entered she met Adi and Pinky. They came to know of all the happenings from Nandini. Adi felt very sad but did not have the guts to go speak to the head strong MSK. Geet was in no mood to talk to anybody else but Maan. She walked in to his cabin. Maan was busy looking through some file.

Geet: Maan, I would like to take away a just few minutes of yours, if you don't mind. Just a few minutes, I promise that. Can you please come to the conference room with me?

Maan quietly followed Geet and as they entered the conference room, Geet locked the door behind her?

Maan: Geet?please listen, I know how hard it would have been for you to take my decision but believe me you will definitely thank me for this one day?I have absolutely no emotions or feelings for you; my heart is blank. I don't remember even a moment of my past with you. I am not able to see you as a part of me?now tell me what do you expect me to do? Live with you without love?

Geet listened all that Maan had to say and at length said:

Geet:  Maan all through your statements it was merely I and Me?. Had it been my Maan not a single sentence would have been without including me?"Maan ki Geet"?it would have been 'Hum'. So the person I have in front of me today is not my Maan?.As per you I am nothing?.A silly girl with no big name or connections. I completely accept your decision for your own happiness.

Geet pulled out the divorce papers from her bag and gave it to Maan. She had signed the papers.. Geet made a call and after a few minutes their lawyer knocked on the conference room door. Geet opened the door for him.

Lawyer: Mr. Maan, Mrs. Geet Khurana called me to tell that she was ready for the mutually consented divorce and also she has refused any compensation from you. Since the case is very simplified now, I don't think there would be a problem in getting the divorce. I will file the papers tomorrow. The actual divorce will take time with the legal proceedings. Also, Geet has transferred her 51% share that you had registered in her name, back to your name. I will register this immediately and hand over the documents by this week. Anything else Mrs. Geet Khurana???

Geet: Yes?Oh yes..please call me Geet?just Geet?.

Geet walked out of the room leaving both the lawyer and the great Maan Singh Khurana Dumbstruck?

(To be continued...)

PLS PM & ADD ME IN UR FRN LIST
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Part 2:

Back at Khurana Mansion Dadi was hurt and shocked when she heard of Geet's decision. She wanted to talk to her. She made her way to Geet's room and was more shocked to find Geet packing her things off in her suitcase.

Dadima:  Geet beta aap yeh kya kar rahe hai? Beta hum aap dono se baat karke iss mushkil ko sulajna chahthe hai…lekin aap dono tho hamari ek bhi nahi sun rahe hai..

Geet: Dadima, Maan aur meri rishtae mein ab baat karne layak kuch nahi bacha hai dadima..woh ham se door rehna chahthe hai, tho hum unki yeh chahat poora karna chahthe hai…ismei buri baat kya hai dadima..

Dadima: Beta kya aap such mei Maan se door reh sakthe hai kya?

Geet: Dadima, Maan ke bina jeena mere liyae maut samaan hai lekin apne swabhimaan ke bina jeena tho maut se bhi badkar ek sajja hai… Jiska kudh ka koi pehchaan na ho, who jeenae laayak nahi hai dadima… mei pehlae Geet Handa thi…jab mere parivaar walon ne mujhe marne ke liyae chod dhiyae thae tab mein apni pehchaan kho baiti. Maan ne mujhe pyar diya, ek nayi zindigi dhi..tab mei Geet khurana ban gayi…Ab Maan ne bhi mujhe ghaer kar diya hai tho mein phir se apna pehchaan kho baiti hoon…

Dadima mei chahthi hoon ki mein apna kudh ka pehchaan banaun…kisi par nirbhar na hokkar mein apni zindigai apni husuloan se jeena chahthi hoon…Aap please mujhe yahan se jaane khi izadath dejiyae…

Dadima: Geet beta, aap yeh tho boliyae ki aap karna kya chathe hai? Itna haq tho banta hai na hamara ki ham aap se yeh pooch saken.

Geet: Dadima mei kahin par bhi naukri kar lena chahthi hoon. Mein kisi hostel mein reh loongi aur ek naukri bhi doond loonghi..

Dadima: Geet aap 12th pass kiya haina aapke shehar se aur aapke Daarji bhol rahen the ki aap school topper bhi thi.

Geet: Haan Dadima…Mein padna chahthi thi..kuch banke dikana chathi thi..lekin

Dadima: Ok Geet. Aap ab hamari baat suniyae. Hum aapko aagae padana chahthe hai. Aapki construction field mein bahut interest hai na…aur aap 12 pass bhi hai, tho mein aapko B.Arch mein admission dilwa sakthe hai. Aap ki fees aur books saare karchae aap hum pe chood dijiyae…lekin ek shart pe…aap hamare sath issi ghar mei rahenghae…bahu banke na sahi, beti bhankar tho reh sakthe hai na..

Geet: Dadima, mein aap par bhoj banna nahi chahthi hoon. Mein padna jaroor chahungi lekin apne karchae mein kudh utana chahthi hoon aur mein Maan ke samne is ghar mein nahi rehna chahthi hoon…

Dadima:  tho teek hai aap out house mein reh lijiyae..ismein tho koi itraaz nahi hogi na aapko…

Geet thought for a while…. She flew back to her happy HP days when she badly wanted to pursue her education…today life has brought her an opportunity to do something she had always wanted to do…Being in the outhouse would give her the much needed protection and she would be out of Maan's way as well, she thought..

Geet:  Theek hai dadima… I will do that… lekin aapko mujse wahan rehne ka baada lena padega…smiling

Dadima smiled back at her…how beautiful and innocent Geet was, dadima thought… Maan should be a fool not to accept Geet his wife. But dadima was sure that someday Maan will be aware of Geet's importance in his life….until that day she will take care of Geet and will not allow her to go anywhere out of her sight. She knew both Maan and Geet took their decisions in haste. The day Maan regains his memory he will for sure die of guilt and anger for having spoken such cruel words to Geet. If Geet vanishes out of his life Dadima knew that he will be lost forever and mad...

(To be continued...)

Dazlingdivya thumbnail
Nice start,,,, update soon.
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey that was good writing ...and want to see more of it ..plz add me to ur frenz list and pm me when ever u update 😊
RoshiniManeet thumbnail

Part 3

Geet packed all her belongings and went to the outhouse...She looked around…Her maayka was as beautiful and serene as ever…She unpacked her things and neatly arranged them. She heard quick steps and by the time she turned around, Maan was standing right in front of her. He looked at her for a few minutes…… Inspite of thinking that she was silly, foolish and irritating,, something about her always makes him fix his gaze on her…He jolted back to reality, cleared his throat and said..

Maan: Geet, I really don't have a problem in your staying here. I felt bad that you never accepted any compensation from me but I really want to give you. I was unaware that I had given you the 51% of shares but you promptly gave it back to me. That shows how straight forward you are. I know that it was me who lost memory and I am punishing you for that but please do understand that I cannot do something that my mind does not accept. Kindly let me know if there is anything that I can do for you?

Geet: Yes, please do not bother me by coming here. I want to be left alone. I want to carry on with my life. Allow me to do so. That is all.

Maan turned red with anger. He could not believe someone spoke to him in that tone. He yelled at the top of his voice at Geet…How dare you.. he said…but Geet seemed unaffected…and also did not bother an apology.  That drove him even madder… He finally said:

Maan: Since we are not hubby and wife anymore atleast as per our consciousness, so I want you to part with that Mangalsutra around your neck… If you could please give that I will go away and will not bother you anymore.

Geet: If you wish so, then yes I will give it to you but there is something that I had given you and I want that back as well.

Maan: What..you gave me something…what….???

Geet: The Taabeez around your neck. That was given by me…

Maan: You gave me this?

Geet: Yes, as a symbol of my love… for you...Geet's voice faded..

Maan hesitated for a moment and then he removed the taabeez and gave it to Geet while geet removed her mangal sutra and gave it away to Maan. Maan looked at her for a moment but Geet did not look at him. She was lost looking at the taabeez on her palm. After a few moments of gazing at Geet, Maan walked away.

It was night and Geet was still looking at the taabeez…she remembered all the moments that the Taabeez connected her destinity with Maan…she remembered the words of the Baba who gave her the taabeez. She felt dead from her heart when she removed her Mangal sutra but to her it was a sign but the taabeez that was around Maan's neck so long was Maan himself for her. She opened her draw and left the taabeez safe inside…took something in her hand went to bed. As she rolled on the bed, she looked at the thing in her hand very longingly and finally kissed on it and said…I love you Maan….I love you very very much……. I will love you and only you until my last breath. You cannot stop me from loving you. I will never let you know that I am still in love with you. I will not reveal my heart to you. You cannot hurt my heart anymore. Saying this she held Maan's photograph close to her heart and sleeps peacefully.

Back at Maan's room, Maan too was gazing at the mangal sutra. He did not intend to ask for it from Geet. But when she told him not to bother her, in his madness he asked for that. Somehow it was disturbing him. He kept tossing and turning on the bed as Geet's face kept coming up in front of his eyes…she looked beautiful…he thought. As he could not sleep, he decided to work but he could not have his attention on the work either…he was frustrated.

RoshiniManeet thumbnail

Part - 4

Geet woke up fresh after a good night's sleep. Got freshened up and went to pick up the paper. She circled a few opportunities and stated calling those offices…she was busy with the calling that she did not notice Dadima standing behind her.

Dadima: Geet beta aap hamein good morning bhi kahaengae ya hamein aur intazaar karna padega …

Geet jumped out of the chair and went to hug dadima. She was smiling happily. Dadima was relieved to see the beautiful smile on Geet's face.  She had always loved Geet's smile but offlate the smile had vanished completely from her face.

Geet: Dadima…yeh dekiyae na…iss company mei kal walk in interview hai. Mein yeh interview dena chahthi hoon. Mein kal chali javuun kya??

Dadima: Geet beta aap padayi ke sath ek full time job kaise kar payengae beta..Aapne deka nahi ki woh ek full time job hai…

Geet: mei bhi kya budhu hoon…teek se ad ko padthi bhi nahi hoon..

Dadima: Geet aap mere baat suniyae…Aglae somwaar ko hum aapko Excellence Engineering college lekhe jayaegae…wahan ki Principal meri saheli hai. Classes tho shuru ho chuke hai phir bhi uss college mei ek management seat ki availability hai B.Arch course mein. Lekin woh seat aap ko mere kehne pe yaa mere kathir nahi milega. Hum dono chalke Principal Mrs. Mathur se milenge. Woh tumhe screening test denghe aur agar tum pass hui tho tumhe wahan turanth admission mil jayega. Is that fine beta?

Geet was both excited and happy hearing this. She jumped with joy but the very next moment pouted like a baby and told dadima..

Geet: Dadima mere padayi chodae hua abhi ek pura saal ho gaya hai. Mein sab kuch bhool chuki hoon. Kya mein screening test pass kar paaungi?

Dadima: Geet beta aap komokam phikar kar rahi hai. Screening test manne aptitude test, thoda sa English aur ho saktha hai thoda sa General knowledge bhi…

Leejiyae humne aap ke liyae kuch entrance preparation ke books aur kuch model papers lekhe aayae hai…Aap ke paas 4 days time hai…jitna ho sake aap prepare kar leejiyae bas..Baaki ka Baabaji pe chod dijiyae..Kyun…Teek hai na..

Geet was so happy to get those books. As soon as dadima left she buried herself in to them. Even at school she thoroughly enjoyed the scent of her new books..today she felt as if she travelled back in time and was in her school amidst her friends…She prepared for the test day and night. She got so interested in her preparations that she did not bother time…As she finally looked out of her book she saw that the time was 2 AM. She felt tired and she hit the bed, but not before kissing her Maan Good night.