Rajbeer with red,yellow,white flowers!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Some thing unique today's  episode.Rajbeer thinking of giving roses to Preeto

1)  first he select red roses😡

2) second time he select yellow roses😲

3) Third time  he select white roses😉

Which scene you liked it  most viewers??

Haha, that scene was so funny! When he imagines their reactions to each colour, and decides to go for the safe option :P In all the scenes he'd imagines himself to be so tough and cool, but when Preeto opened the door he didn't manage to say a word before gifting the flowers to Beeji adn getting pulled inside 😆😆

It's the thought that counts though, and Preeto sure did understand that the flowers were for her ;)
I also loved the flower scenes. In fact although a great deal of the episode was on the flower selection track I quite enjoyed how it was executed. I was laughing away at all the reactions. But I enjoyed the last one best. The expressions on Rajeeto's faces were hilarious and Beeji so sweetly thought of her romancing days and was so happy when Rajbeer gave her the flowers. She is truly a very good actress. And portrays atypical Indian mum. Loving, understanding and very very sweet.
I just loved Rajbeer's imaginations about the different reactions he might receive about the flowers... the way he was saying "ye phhool...tumhare liye" he reminded me of the prince saleem talking to anarkali😆😆😳😳 he was too cute in those scenes...

but in the actual scene toh uski bolti bandh hi ho gayi😆😆that was super cute...
 All so funny... just super...🤣