The most horrible experience;)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy! I was thinking about something to share with you guys and the first thing that came to my mind was the suhaagraat...😳😳 

It was March 1, 9:55 pm. I climbed up the stairs and made myself comfortable to watch the suhaagraat. Time was going soo slow and I was looking here and there. Tadaaa! There comes the most "right" person to watch SR with me...my brother!!! 😑 Can u believe it?? 

I was like, "You don't have anything to study?? I want to watch Tere liye..." πŸ˜Š

And he was like, "Alright! Watch, na...I don't have any probz...but I will sit here..." πŸ˜›

Bloody hell! (I didn't say this loud...ithna tho jaantha hoon...)πŸ˜†

10 pm...Show started..First came Robi and Jonaki's...Woh tho seh sakta tha..and then came...our most dashing Taanu! I started sweating and shivering and...so damn nervous! I wanted to go from there...but I wouldn't be able to watch the repetition and wanted to watch it on the TV. (And wanted to watch it alone)πŸ˜†

And then...Onu opened the door...My heart was beating like hell! I didn't want this to happen...I was too embarassed and was praying for him to go...And then to my luck, came the ads!!! The thing I hated the most, became my savior!! <3 <3

And when "aage dekhiye" was shown, they showed part of the suhaagraat and I guess he got the hint and went. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In another epi of TL, where they almost kissed, I watched it with my dad and bro!! S*it! 

Anything like this happened to you?? Just curious..πŸ˜‰
same here simran.
it happened with me many times but the worst was the SR one.
Aisa toh I usually watch TL alone or sometimes with my mom but that day I was so excited afte seeing the SBS ssegment but when  the clock was at 10 my mom dad both were beside me. I said tht I am watching my show. They said alright  we will not change it thn felt so embarassed😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳to watch tht show voh bhi infront of mom-dad. Na jaane taanu ke liye kya kya nahi kiya.😳
Originally posted by taanufanvartika

same here simran.
it happened with me many times but the worst was the SR one.
Aisa toh I usually watch TL alone or sometimes with my mom but that day I was so excited afte seeing the SBS ssegment but when  the clock was at 10 my mom dad both were beside me. I said tht I am watching my show. They said alright  we will not change it thn felt so embarassed😳to watch tht show voh bhi infront of mom-dad. Na jaane taanu ke liye kya kya nahi kiya.😳

haan...taanu ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai..😳😳
πŸ˜†
Ahhh...
so I see sabka SR ke epi ke saath sabse zyada trouble...my plight was worse...
My cousins were all home...usually they sleep early at around 9.30-10.00...
But that day bloody hell no one just wanted to sleep...And  everyone wanted to watch the show abt which I go gaga...So well luckily had some dresses to try out...and i pushed them out saying go out mujhe dress try karna hai...Thanx mom for geting me those dresses thay day Mom...your sresses gave me such an awesomeepi to watch on TV
lol simran,vartz and shobhi... well i had no such experience..i enjoyed it alone...no one to disturb !!! butu guys were in such awkward situ.

but yes i remember the confession scene day , i watched the epi wid my aunt ..and u know how taAnu are ..so intense..and anurag kissed taani after confessing..and den then the rain part...it was so romantic..i was lyk seeing up once and again down...so dis was one of exp.
ys i'lve 1 expnce... any romantic scene i'll switch to anothr chnl...n wil c the repeat tlecast..πŸ˜›.thnx to ma pc n net contn...bcz if im knwin such thing wil hppn thn i'll c on utube also...me alone😍... bt u knw nw ma pc in visiting hall...πŸ€” thnk god all sleep at evnin frm 3 to 5 i'll b awkn...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by DIYA- - 12 years ago
well i dunno how but everytime there was  a romantic scene in tere liye my mom entered the room!and yeah it is very embarassing!🀣
oh yup same here..i had watched the SR vd my bro too even vd my whole family exccept my dad.bt sum scene my dad had watchd vd my mom coz my mom was also taanu crazy fan more thn me.lol.puri family 10 o clck tv se chipki hoti thi.lol.oh Allah those were such beautiful days.life train ki tarah chalti thi.I wish i gt taanu bck in harshiya.InshahAllah.I thnk Allah fr dose days.ShukranAllah. 😊
i saw each and evry epi wid my parents... even though dey hated the serial... they cudnt speak a word when i came 2 watch it! the remote was literally thruwn at me "leh tera time hogaya! " was what dey said! but i used watch all those embarrasing 1's infront of them smiling! and dey used 2 be giigling! mera bhaii... ufff uske jokes sunoge TL par u'll kill him! on FB he used my account and rote the status as "i hate Tere Liye" and shobii comented in not a min! that was really funny! then i immediately removed it! but it was always fun watchign it!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Well actually, no never happened to me...πŸ˜ƒ
Whenever my dad was watching TL with me it was always Taanu fighting and well with my brother I could forget to watch TL cause he wanted to see his own programmes and then we would fight and like always I loose
But I remember when the SR scene came I first watched it on youtube.com cause if I wanted to see it on TV I had to wait for a whole week (and let's face it, hum besharmion ki sabr ka imtehaan chal raha thaπŸ˜†) so I watched it already on the laptop and then the day they would show it in Europe I remember I was busy doing something (don't ask me what, I forgotπŸ˜›) and I saw it was already time and I ran downstairs and it looked like I had missed that scene but the funny thing was, was that my mom had watched itπŸ˜† She looked at me as: what's wrong and I was like nothing, absolutely nothing!πŸ˜† 
Ooh how much I miss TL, waiting until it would be Monday to watch a whole new episode...😭