FF on Kabaddi Kriyansh scene--ArSha FF coming soon

Posted: 12 years ago
The kabaddi game starts as directed by Karan Malik. The teams are split up in A and B teams...Team A consists of Reyansh,Vaishaka,Vicky,Simmi,Rinni,Swayam

Team B has Kriya,Sharon,Neha,Bharat,Nilesh,Amar
The game begins and Swayam and Rey chit chat and strategize that if Kriya is up then Rey will get to faceoff with her and vice versa with Sharon and Swayam. During the game...Kriya is up and 
Swayam pushes Vaishka to the side (like in the video) as she was going up to Kriya... so Rey can challenge Kriya. Their eyes are locked as they move around in a circular movement trying to read eachother's next move. Rey uses his strategy as he pretends to say something to Swayam and Kriya tries to grab a hold of him. She fails at the attempt and Rey grabs her arm. 

He twirls Kriya around and falls ontop of her and pins her arms to the ground.A smile of victory spreads across his face. Kriya in the other hand is staring into his eyes and Rey's smile fades as he gets lost in her gaze. [ooohooo aaahhhaaa music begins]Both have zoned out, unaware of where they were, what they are doing and who is looking at them. Rey is so close to her that she can feel his breath...Team A erupts in cheers and Rey and Kriya come back to their senses and Kriya gets uncomfortable and Rey releases her wrists from his grasp and gets off of her. 

Then Rey extends his hand out and Kriya stares at it still feeling uncomfortable and eventually puts her hand in his. He pulls her off her feet with one hand. And she ends up close against him again and look look hawa hawa starts again [female version starts of the ooohooo]Their eyes craving for one another as Rey pulls his hand (one holding hers)against his chest...Kriya eventually releases her hand from his and she walks away. She looks back as Rey who is still stuck in the same spot staring at her leave. Kriya heads back into the college and Rey follows her inside. She sees him coming and hides with her back against a pillar...Rey sees all of this and smiles. He thinks outloud to himself "Baatcutter to mujhse chup re hi hai?...usko nahin paata ke isi game mein be... haaregi(referring to the kabaddi tackle)" 

He walks up to closer and Kriya prays and asks universeji to send Rey away...Rey peaks and sees her praying and he is laughing inside...trying not to let the laugh come out...he pretends to walk away and has a plan in place...he goes around the opposite way of the pillar...he tiptoes towards Kriya.Rey on the other hand walks up to her right side as she is still looking to the left side of the pillar.. Kriya glances to her left and is relieved to see that Rey has gone.Rey plants his left hand against the right side of the pillar and waits for Kriya to face the center again. Kriya faces the center and ends up face to face up and close to Rey...she is about to scream and Rey covers her mouth with his left hand and [ooohooo aaahhaaa starts again] he removes his hand off her mouth and gazes at her with a smile on his face...Kriya feeling uncomfortable tries to get past his right but he plants his hand against the pillar trapping her. He smiles at her and says "Ms.Dehradun tum mujhse nahin paagsakti" Kriya gets uncomfortable again and pushes against his chest trying to push him back...she fails and Rey keeps smiling and moves closer to her. 

Then without thinking he slides his hand around her waist and pulls her close and they lock eyes again [ooohooo aaahhaaa longer version with the female version starts again]Kriya tries to fight him off but Rey grabs her wrist by his free hand and tightens his grip on her wrist and waist.Kriya does not even fight back this time but rather her body is slowly melting into him and she is losing control over herself.He lets go of her wrist and touches her cheek and says "Tum jahan be paagogi...Chabilaal hamesha tumhare peeche peeche baagta rahoga... Romaira" Kriya blushes and Rey wraps his other hand around her waist to hold her..Kriya and Rey look look hawa hawa and Kriya forgetting about all the fights and hatred towards Rey...loses herself in the moment and moves in to kiss him..they get closer and closer and there is a disruption of the noise outside and Kriya regains her senses and pushes Rey back. 

He grabs her hand and brings her back into his arms and he leans in to kiss her and Kriya is confused whether or not to kiss him and Rey sees the tension on her face and he continues to lean in and to Kriya's surprise he kisses her passionately on the cheek...Kriya is lost for words and [you know what starts again ooohoo, etc, etc LOL] Kriya has butterflies floating in her stomach not sure whether to be happy or upset. Rey leans in again and whispers..."Romaira sirf Chabilaal ke liye bani hai" Kriya is speechless and Rey walks away smiling. Kriya touches her cheeks and a smile spreads on her face and thinking over over again about Rey's touch and blushing. She walks back to the field and everyone is asking her where she was , but she doesn't hear them and stares at Rey and smiles and Rey smiles back

Please comment guys...lol sry if my typed out hindi makes no sense lol ENJOY! An ArSha version will be coming soon so look out guys lol 
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
ROBIINN...Now I will be able to sleep tight since I was very upset after that disappointing episode...

Sweets..As always you rocked the Ohhohohoh tune...Rey KIssed Kria,...:P...I am blushing...Nice one ...LOVED IT...TOTALLY...

Waiting for ArSha..
Originally posted by kumjoo

ROBIINN...Now I will be able to sleep tight since I was very upset after that disappointing episode...

Sweets..As always you rocked the Ohhohohoh tune...Rey KIssed Kria,...:P...I am blushing...Nice one ...LOVED IT...TOTALLY...

Waiting for ArSha..
Thanks I'm so happy u waited I hope u have sweetdreams.

The ArSha one will be waaay longer and way more romanceπŸ˜ƒ
luved it
this was too good
i just wish this happens
gosh robin dont do this
coz f u ma xpectation r goin higher n higher n obviously the CV's never fullfill it...
yes yes yes !!!!!

rey kissed kria !!!
thank u so much robin
as said earlier its fantastic!!!!!

m off to kriyaanshworld
let me knw when i shld shift to arsha dreamland!!!!!
Originally posted by Kriyansh

luved it
this was too good
i just wish this happens
gosh robin dont do this
coz f u ma xpectation r goin higher n higher n obviously the CV's never fullfill it...
Aww same here...the CVs should read my FF for inspiration lolπŸ˜†
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

yes yes yes !!!!!

rey kissed kria !!!
thank u so much robin
as said earlier its fantastic!!!!!

m off to kriyaanshworld
let me knw when i shld shift to arsha dreamland!!!!!
lol hopefully soon...I'm going to work on it tomorrow...I'm too tired now lol 
ROBIN!!

HOW the heck do you think up this  random stuff ?? From KABBADI to college to Kiss!!!

I feel like I am watching an actual scene!! There is something about the way you write.. that I actually really love!!

Its BLOODY COOL!!

IT is going to be AGES before we get to see this scene in D3.. so.. I GUESS you have to officially write scenes for US like these .. especially on days when we get disaappointing episodes!!!

IT TOTALY CHEERED ME UP!! I am so ready for the weekend!!!

😍 

It is really really Creative!!!

The whole PIllar scene discription.. THAT was very descriptive! Thats awesome!!

GREAT JOB!

πŸ‘πŸΌ

hey so romanticcc romance is in the airrr wow awsum please do continue it

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

ROBIN!!

HOW the heck do you think up this  random stuff ?? From KABBADI to college to Kiss!!!

I feel like I am watching an actual scene!! There is something about the way you write.. that I actually really love!!

Its BLOODY COOL!!

IT is going to be AGES before we get to see this scene in D3.. so.. I GUESS you have to officially write scenes for US like these .. especially on days when we get disaappointing episodes!!!

IT TOTALY CHEERED ME UP!! I am so ready for the weekend!!!

😍 

It is really really Creative!!!

The whole PIllar scene discription.. THAT was very descriptive! Thats awesome!!

GREAT JOB!

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks aww I dunno all these random scenes come to my mind I guess its my imagination. I'm glad it cheered u upI'm glad that pillar scene came out right...I was afraid it would confuse people so thanks πŸ˜ƒ