bolegaindia's new artical 23rd sep 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Gurmeet and Drashti stand as the most loved on-screen couple!

(1min ago)
Love tales are loved by all around, whether it is Bollywood or television; these booming love stories always fill us with happiness. At times we even fall in love with the characters who bring these love stories before us.

These on screen couples stand to be the perfect lovers for us. Shahrukh-Kajol, Amitabh-Rekha, all happen to be the most loved on screen couples in Bollywood. And when we talk of small screen then guess the only names which would drop into our ears would be of Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary who play the lead Geet and Maan in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

It's not that telly world hasn't given such on screen couples but the fan following these two enjoy has certainly not been bagged by anyone before. The chemistry the two bring in their act is simply magical and at times you even fail to resist the desire of watching their magical moments again and again.

Such is their aura that many of their fans call them as the Heavenly made Jodi. In fact, Gurmeet and Drashti too fail to understand the reason behind their mind-blowing chemistry. The two always give the credit of this to their creative team and of course, to all their beloved fans.

We have no second thoughts in saying that Gurmeet and Drashti truly rock the screen together but what according to you makes them different from all!! Do share it with us!!

Source: TSK

Views: 5
Category: tellywood
 Tags:
Gurmeet Choudhary, Drashti Dhami, Maan, Geet, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi
Thanks for sharing this  article...
LOVE U MAANEET...
deko he award denewale parshality karthe hai new talent award vo anandi aur jagya kya chemistry nahi dikhaye dono alag alag rahte use he favorite jodi kahthe i hate new talent award
Our MAANEET r indeed the most divine magical beautiful special unique couple best couple ever and forever...love respect admire worship Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET to infinity and beyond...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET Our Life Heart Soul...GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best...GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock...Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN...Thanks for sharing lovely article Dear...Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Yes, the most loved couple...
Thanks for sharing.
when i watch this pair on screen i feel them as an real life couple deep in love so natural so amazing i just wonder how they perform such act which is just mind blowing and feel likereal and  watching again and again.
Gc 's dialouge delivery superb reminds me the xyears hero RAj kumar and GC resambles to him quite a lot and DD she is just marvelous so natural acting i realy fall in love with her acting.
very true...
thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing dear 
true ...
Luv u maaneet 😳