haha😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I am just so happy, this is a dream come true, they both are my favorites, and aamir is my favorite khan. I loved their Cineblitz photoshoot their pairing has a classic feel to it and their chemistry is amazing. Specially in this picture love it 😍

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we all knew that she was it i am excited to see what aamir does with this film & kats item number I am sure there is going to be one 😉 
Crystal, when did their cineblitz photoshoot happen? I don't think I've ever seen it before...they look gorgeous in that pic IMO, I didn't think they would fit so well together Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I read a artcile ( long time ago) that they are not allowed to use motercycles
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _vixen_

After an extensive hunt for a new face for the leading lady for DHOOM:3, which included international aspirants as well, Yash Raj Films is now pleased to announce and confirm that Katrina Kaif will play this role.

its like "laut ke buddhu ghar ko aaye" 😆
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Remove Aamir and Katrina from the movie and it would still attract eyeballs. The franchise is such!

This content was originally posted by: -Crystal-

I am just so happy, this is a dream come true, they both are my favorites, and aamir is my favorite khan. I loved their Cineblitz photoshoot their pairing has a classic feel to it and their chemistry is amazing. Specially in this picture love it 😍

Great picture, but how is Aamir looking taller than Katrina? 😆

This content was originally posted by: BARTSIMPSON

I read a artcile ( long time ago) that they are not allowed to use motercycles

who?  😕

This content was originally posted by: VanityGirl

Great picture, but how is Aamir looking taller than Katrina? 😆

they are standing on a staircase or on a ramp, i guess  😕

btw, the set designer of the movie have to work really hard, as he have to make the floors sloppy  😉

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Crystal-

Yes, it was this picture that made me want to see them in a movie together. They have that classic touch!

@koolchick: It was taken in 2009. They are portraying Guru Dutt and Waheeda Rehman.

@VanityGirl: Well, I'm pretty sure Aamir is standing on something. 😆