DHOOM:3 - The Hunt is Over! KAT CONFIRMED BY YRF - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

Aamir should get a head start on the shoe shopping for the film.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

http://harveysmuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/shoe5_gallery_1.jpg

Either that or Kat will need knee pads πŸ˜†
@KC and crystal too tired to quote you gues so heres my view as we all have a right to our opinion. I think she looks great with Salman πŸ˜‰ way better than Aamir , and just terrible with SRK.  Plus Crystal we know you woul like her with anyone but him even probably Tushaar Kapoor πŸ˜†
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

In your dreams πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

Hi eraser , whenever I see you I just gotta say HIπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VanityGirl

Remove Aamir and Katrina from the movie and it would still attract eyeballs. The franchise is such!

[

Totally agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† You could put Nargis who is way prettier and it rockπŸ˜‰πŸ‘  No brains needed in this movie just a show piece so that young males can drool overπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I mean Esha deol was made over in dhoom 1 her only movie that was a huge hit. Yet, lets see whether the news is true or not won't believe till the cameras roll

@eraser same to youπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Originally posted by wat_up

@KC and crystal too tired to quote you gues so heres my view as we all have a right to our opinion. I think she looks great with Salman πŸ˜‰ way better than Aamir , and just terrible with SRK.  Plus Crystal we know you woul like her with anyone but him even probably Tushaar Kapoor πŸ˜†

We respectfully disagreeπŸ˜†

Eraser: That line was EPIC!
  I'm excited for the firangi SunehriπŸ˜†
Originally posted by wat_up

And.. you would Hate Kat with any other actor in this world except Salman - Aamir, SRK, Ranbir.You want Kat to be an exclusive fixture in Salman's movies. Sal-Kat rocks. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Relda - 12 years ago
Kat and Aamir. Wow

Rab ne Bana Di jodi.
Originally posted by Relda

And.. you would Hate Kat with any other actor in this world except Salman - Aamir, SRK, Ranbir.You want Kat to be an exclusive fixture in Salman's movies. Sal-Kat rocks. πŸ˜ƒ

Nope I like her with Akshay too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š I guess no one paid attention to thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think those two are amazing on reel. Plus, I thought she was okay with ImranI don't mind her with Aamir just that she look better with SalmanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Is Akshay invisible kya, I mentioned so many times want Singh is King 2, NL2 etc.. so Relda sorry you point is totally wrongπŸ˜ƒ  Plus I don't use that word on anyone its too strong, and only person on this list is the kapoor lad that I do not care on which is well known. Other than that I have never said nor thought she should not work with anyone else.I just stated my opinion. Yet, nice to see you supporting Katrina, I am the same with my hotties Salman and Akshay😊

Salman-Kat πŸ‘ Akshay-Kat πŸ‘  are the same to me

I just like t Salman-Kat in realπŸ˜‰ (SaL-Kat rocks)

as if one Sunehri wasn't enough 
Originally posted by RafAholic

Either that or Kat will need knee pads πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†