Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Katrina can make everything look good. this is my honest opinion even though i dislike her but i can't deny that fact 👍🏼
Koolchick it was a photoshoot they did for Cineblitz in 2009 here is the whole photoshoot:

katrina's cool look with amir

Edited by -Crystal- - 12 years ago
^I remember you got sick of lovePC months ago...nice name change Baljit

And woahhh, that photoshoot is damn sexy! Thanks mystic and Crystal

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this movie's gon' be huge. Esp Kat-Amir pair
Yay aamir as the villian <3 lets see :D
Here is some pictures of the launch.

This is my personal favorite sari look of Kat off screen :)

Wow, she actually looks alright with him...normally I don't really like the old man-young girl pairing, but she really looks good with Akki and now Aamir. I guess it's because she has a more mature-looking face than the rest of the actresses if you know what I mean
^yeah but don't completely agree with that because she makes a horrible pair with salman they look so awkward together very weird and no offense to any salman-katrina fan jodi.

But she looks amazingly well with aamir and their chemistry is so passionate in the pyaasa photoshoot.

^i agree...she looks bad with Salman and SRK too, but at least she looks good with one of the Khan trio
^exactly she looks bad with salman, haven't seen much of srk and her together so will wait before i decide if they look good together or not but srk needs to gain weight for yash chopra's next if he won't then he will look very bad. Edited by -Crystal- - 12 years ago
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm...i wonderrr if the success of MBKD has anything to do with this. mhmmm. lol