Originally posted by: JustJ

Ditto

btw wats ATBB 

ATBB - All Time Block Buster
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _vixen_

DHOOM:3 - The Hunt is Over!
23 September 2011

After an extensive hunt for a new face for the leading lady for DHOOM:3, which included international aspirants as well, Yash Raj Films is now pleased to announce and confirm that Katrina Kaif will play this role.

The Director, Vijay Krishna Acharya (Victor), along with Aditya Chopra, has made this choice after considerable deliberations. When asked on the selection process, Victor said: "After almost a year of searching for a new face for DHOOM:3, we were still unable to find the perfect debutant to play the lead role. We even reached out to international talent but were still unable to find someone who stood out. Both Adi and I really wanted to be sure that the person we chose would be perfect for the role. Once we decided to go with a known face and not pursue the new-comer route, Katrina was the obvious choice for all of us. She is someone who we all know will bring tremendous enthusiasm and commitment to the film. The first time pairing of Aamir with Katrina will also certainly add value."

Produced by Aditya Chopra, DHOOM:3 is written and directed by Victor, who had also written DHOOM & DHOOM 2.

Apart from Aamir Khan, who plays the anti-hero in the film, both Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra will continue in their now iconic roles of Jai Dixit and Ali.

The film will begin shooting end of this year and is slated for a 2012 Christmas release. 

DHOOM:3 ' BACK IN ACTION! 

http://www.yashrajfilms.com/News/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=72679fa3-9758-4596-86df-56d29e441e63

Perfect for the role?

Or perfect to ensure the movie is a super-hit!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
well in any case it does not really matter who is the female lead, coz in such movies girls are known more for skin show and sexy avatar rather than acting skills so I guess Kat fits the bill and morever if they throw in an item song of kat, then the film is superhit written all over it...😆
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Aamir will take away the credit for the movie success kat will be shown as a glam doll 
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Aamir is going to be wearing heels in this one 😆
Anyways, think Kat will make a good Dhoom girl.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woohoo!! I am ecstatic! I really like Kat despite her non-acting skills (which don't bother me) and her pairing with Aamir will be awesome! I've always wanted to see them together in a project after the photo shoot they did together back in 2009, and was secretly hoping Dhoom 3 fulfilled my wish. 🥳

Was already going to watch this movie for Aamir but I can now look forward to this jodi too! 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

And this means after long long time we won't get 2 Kat movies in a year, but 3 movies in one year now.

I think she can read my mind what ever I complain about she always does that I want her to do LOL. Like I was wishing that she shouldn't wear red only and she did then start wearing different colors, then I wanted her on a cover and she did Elle cover, then I complained about her doing too less movies every year and now she is doing more than 2 years every year yay so happy☺️

baby she is listening to u😉😆
akash meri bhi koi sun lo🤣
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
though i like katrina and im a fan of the dhoom series , i seriously cant be excited abt this one cause i heard the Tashan dude is directing it!
Ohhh what was that? Is that Bebo whining that she got the ATBB title first after hearing that Kat is gonna be unstoppable next year?

Just when Bebo was heating things up in 2011, Kat gave her a triple whammy for 2012