Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Munda ghar wapis aa gaya hai!!! nagare bajao yaaro

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes!!!! Maan is back in KM...my heart skipped a beat when I realised that the hand holding Geet's was actually that of Maan's and that Maan Singh Khurana is back home, in KM with his Geet!

Loved the surprise... I bet everyone of you did too. We knew he had started to shoot yesterday, but yet had assumed that we will get to see him from today that is Friday

My Maaneet were complete in yesterday's episode... 

Thank God they have both recovered, even though not completely. Both GC and DD have started work even irrespective of the weekness that they must both have experienced after their illiness.

Hats off to the entire team of GHSP who had still put up for us a show, with shots of our Maan and Geet in almost every episode when they had been absent, specially the editing deptt.

You can all get the measure of my happiness as I just had to make this post after so many days. I couldn't stop myself after seeing them together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khushi same here
very hard to live
without maaneet
Edited by simm28 - 12 years ago
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after the well edited pillar scene, when maan was about to leave and geet says thank you, they were shown in the same frame and i got goosebumps after seeing maneet after so many days. loved the precap and waiting for the episode tonight.
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very well said Sneha...I was doubting my eyesight and not ready to believe that the hand is of GCs...looked at it again and again...and then a frame of last part had both of them in itπŸ˜ƒ

it ws such a pleasant surprise😳😳
😳
😳it feels like we are able to breath normally after so many days.. πŸ˜ƒ

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know how you feel! Just having Maan and Geet together in the same frame, with the story and dialogues revolving around them lifted the episode from barely tolerabel to a pleasant experience!

When I realised it was actually GC and DD in the same frame, it was like that moment in Lagaan when they have just won the cricket match so you are happy (but you knew it was coming), and THEN it starts raining (and you are caught off guard by the bonus)! πŸ˜†

Here's to hoping this is just the beginning of many lovely moments to come, in the playing out of the last promo (the one with the roses).

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Yes, he is back...yippie...
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yippee...maan is back...
i m so happy seeing maaneet in same frame
nai1311_ysp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MAAN IS BACK...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited by nai1311_ysp - 12 years ago
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing after long time !!   thank u GC for coming on sets..& starts shooting also..πŸ˜†  we mainly want to see maaneet scenes like old ones..πŸ˜‰ don't want a single shot of other characters like devini..😑
take care of health maaneet ...
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ilugeet

after the well edited pillar scene, when maan was about to leave and geet says thank you, they were shown in the same frame and i got goosebumps after seeing maneet after so many days. loved the precap and waiting for the episode tonight.

i swear
i felt so relieved 2 see both of them together after so many days