Pavitra Rishta

Ten questions to Ekta Kapoor

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The show has turned DISGUSTING TO THE CORE. 
I would like to ask YOU the following questions
1.What the hell do you want to prove through your show?

2.Why do you always want good to suffer and evil to prosper?

3.Why dont you show at least one happy couple or family in your show.? The minute you show that a couple is happy ,viewers know that you are going to ruin it the next day through some sadistic or perverse twist.You ruined Ajit Vandu , Archana -manav , Vaishu-Dharmu , Sulo- Manohar . Satish-Varsha... I could go on...

4.Why   the heck have you spoilt a lovely M-I-L and D-I -L relationship? Do you think such relationships  are not possible?
5.Why do you insist on one couple making the sacrifices all the time?

6.When are you going to let happiness return  in Vandu's life? Why should she suffer endlessly?Either show her kicking her husband and m-i-l out or  show her doing well in life.Instead, dont give us endless scheming plots of Rasika and Ajit.

7.And when will you punish Manju and Rasika? How long should we tolerate her rolling her eyes and biting her nails.We are sick of Rasika's  airs though she doesnt have a dime.We have been wating for more than two years to see you punish  this evil mother daughter duo.

8.Why are you so much against adoption? You could have easily shown varsha adopting a baby and living happily. But no you wanted to ruin such a track.!!!!!!
9.Above all please dont show scenes where children are bartered .

A child's world is innocent and pure. They ask for only love and care.Dont expose them to the adult world of scheming , cunning , cheating etc.  Now you have started trying to show that a mother is ready to ruin the life of her son by poisoning her grandson's mind against his parents. Let children be children and let them be happy. PLEASE WE REQUEST YOU .

10.ONCE AGAIN I WISH TO ASK YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PROVE BY ALL THIS.????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I couldn't agree more with your post! I can't believe what has been done to PR! I was enjoying Savita and Archana's bond, they loved each other so much now Savita has done a complete 180 and is going out of her way to ruin her even if it means destroying her grandchildren. This is way out of character for Savita, she would have never stooped so low.

Then there is the fact it was never explained why Varsha couldn't adopt. I could understand if the CVs had kept the storyline where the adoption agency refused to let Varsha adopt because she lied, but they later gave her permission. It makes no sense why all of a sudden she latches onto her sister's son. To make matters worse it completely ruined Satish, Manav and Archana. How could they let Varsha keep Soham for three years?! Now there is the whole baby gifting track again! It is just beyond sickening to watch Savita poisoning Archana's mind and Archana letting her do so

Ekta doesn't seem to care that she is destroying one of her most successful serials. PR was doing so well but the CVs have gone out of their way to destroy it. Nothing makes sense anymore and characters are being ruined to the point of no return.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post👍🏼 I agree totally.

what message is Ekta trying to give by showing all these.
Just for theheck of few FD's a MIL / mother turning so evil and plotting to destroy her DIL which inturn wil destroy her own sons family.
A mother even though she sees her daughter being beaten up by her SIL (Ajit) doesnt take any action against to protect her daughter but is supporting SIL by scheming and plotting.
Savita is least bothered about sachu,soham,shravani,manav,vandu oh the list goes on..
Y did they hv to show savita in ssuch a poor disgusting lime light

And the leads , they are absolutely nt given any spine and probably they don knw the meaning of self respect at al.
Ekta thinks they wil be role models🤪

varsha, she is mentally unstable and now giving baby to such a mentally unstable person, her scripts shocks me day by day
Go kidnap a baby out of obsession and finally seeing ur madness u wil be rewarded the baby, is this the msg Ekta is trying to give

The evils, Rasika, Manju, Dharmesh, Ajit they are always left scott free, so evil ppl wil never be punished and they wil hv a joyous life by getting happiness in ruining others..
Ekta and her CVs wanto say that be evil and u wil lead a happy life is it🤪
I wud prefer the show being shut down sooner than watch all these crap🥱
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Viram my dear wonderful post and very logical intelligent questions but we are asking and expecting answers from someone who has such a convaluted mind-brain-soul so spewing poison in the name of Pavitra Rishta...Nothig Pavitra abt it...🤢

I have given up on this show although I watch it for god knows what reason?  May be addiction?  Lord pls help me..

Everytime I remember the scene where Savita pinched a 3 yrs young lil grndson Soham it makes me sick to my stomach...Than she is poisoning lil Sachu's mind against her loving mother figure Archana..Than Savita bringing Shrav poor girl who had sacrificed her son for Savita and Savita's emotional blackmail.

Now Savita is siding with Varsha_Archana abt her other grandson to gift him..How low will she stoop?  Why is this character butchered beyond repair-redemption???

Ekta surely has something missing in her brain and very wrong set of morals-ideas how families are supposed to be...How a married couple supposed to be..She just cant stand anyone being happy for more than so long..She already plots for her next evil moves.

If Ekta is reading this pls close this PR-Shop...You are not producing anything Pavitra in this serial...You have poisoned your own show and making us sick..

I am disapoointed in a veteral actress Ushaji who is carrying on this stupid charade of acting as a Savita character...How can a mother do this to her own son to punish and hurt DIL? How can she use her own grandsons as pawns to hurt her DIL and inturn her own son??

Wonder if Ekta gets any feedback from her father Jeetubhai?  I sure would like to know..

Thanks for reading my ramblings..No offense meant to anyone...This is my honest candid post..
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Varsha di is that u in ur PP, u r beautifull😃

Nice post di, its just addiction that v watch this show still.
I honestly want the show to be shut down soon..

In zee wall, these people replied saying wait and watch for interesting turns in the coming episode :), when some fan said stop this baby donation track.. I dono wt these CVs think of themselves.
They feel this track is interesting😲 I just want the show to end now
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant post 👍🏼
Very valid questions.Did you mail them to Balaji Telefilms?

Anyone in their right mind would be repulsed by what they are showing on PR 🤢 
Tulsey thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dabulls23] Viram my dear wonderful post and very logical intelligent questions but we are asking and expecting answers from someone who has such a convaluted mind-brain-soul so spewing poison in the name of Pavitra Rishta...Nothig Pavitra abt it...🤢

I have given up on this show although I watch it for god knows what reason?  May be addiction?  Lord pls help me..

Varsha dear, you watch this show thinking that perhaps something good will happen.   

I am disapoointed in a veteral actress Ushaji who is carrying on this stupid charade of acting as a Savita character...How can a mother do this to her own son to punish and hurt DIL? How can she use her own grandsons as pawns to hurt her DIL and inturn her own son??

And finally she will be hurting herself in the end when she will find out the real truth.

Wonder if Ekta gets any feedback from her father Jeetubhai?  I sure would like to know.. 

Poor Jeetubhai, I pity him.  He must be thinking what her daughter is upto and probably ashamed of her as she is no comparison to our nice good Jeetubhai.   I have not seen one single movie where Jeetubhai went againt the law or even hurt anyone.   She is totally the opposite of him.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Viram, 😊

Excellent Post and Fantastic questions that has to be posted to Ekta.

God Knows what she thinks about the viewers or the relationships.

Her idea or the ideology she has about viewers and the tracks of her serials...Ufff. what the heck...

What she thinks of as hit formulas are no more and her selling factor is not worth it.

She just make one see the serial with the beginning wonderful story line and actors that we get addicted to it as varsha di rightly said and cannot let it go after.

Ekta is one lot of lucky to get such wonderful actors who carry the entire burden of the tracks after a certain point

Surely no one know what she tries to prove with this sick tracks. Not one was realistic. and the way the tracks are handled ,surely doubt whether they are insane... or only a writer was writing it or any kids writing tracks.

Agree with all the points and all the questions were hit on the wood...
Hope PR shuts down soon,if it was suppose to carry on with such BS tracks. atleast we will be bared of torture.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she does this to very show, what the hell is wrong with her
pradha7681 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viram

The show has turned DISGUSTING TO THE CORE. 
I would like to ask YOU the following questions
1.What the hell do you want to prove through your show?

2.Why do you always want good to suffer and evil to prosper?

3.Why dont you show at least one happy couple or family in your show.? The minute you show that a couple is happy ,viewers know that you are going to ruin it the next day through some sadistic or perverse twist.You ruined Ajit Vandu , Archana -manav , Vaishu-Dharmu , Sulo- Manohar . Satish-Varsha... I could go on...

4.Why   the heck have you spoilt a lovely M-I-L and D-I -L relationship? Do you think such relationships  are not possible?
5.Why do you insist on one couple making the sacrifices all the time?

6.When are you going to let happiness return  in Vandu's life? Why should she suffer endlessly?Either show her kicking her husband and m-i-l out or  show her doing well in life.Instead, dont give us endless scheming plots of Rasika and Ajit.

7.And when will you punish Manju and Rasika? How long should we tolerate her rolling her eyes and biting her nails.We are sick of Rasika's  airs though she doesnt have a dime.We have been wating for more than two years to see you punish  this evil mother daughter duo.

8.Why are you so much against adoption? You could have easily shown varsha adopting a baby and living happily. But no you wanted to ruin such a track.!!!!!!
9.Above all please dont show scenes where children are bartered .

A child's world is innocent and pure. They ask for only love and care.Dont expose them to the adult world of scheming , cunning , cheating etc.  Now you have started trying to show that a mother is ready to ruin the life of her son by poisoning her grandson's mind against his parents. Let children be children and let them be happy. PLEASE WE REQUEST YOU .

10.ONCE AGAIN I WISH TO ASK YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PROVE BY ALL THIS.????