Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

My bad habit of watching a movie over and over again. I prefer to watch the movie I've already seen & liked than the new one airing on other channel.

Seen No Reservation the 12th times  πŸ˜³ 

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The Avengers!

I am in love with The Hulk!πŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

The Avengers!

I am in love with The Hulk!πŸ˜†

Mark Ruffalo is such a great actor. My fav film of his is You can count on me. you should catch it sometime soon. Also, The kids are all right. 
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TexanHolden

Mark Ruffalo is such a great actor. My fav film of his is You can count on me. you should catch it sometime soon. Also, The kids are all right. 

Thanks Vik for the recos, will definitely! :)
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Watched a movie after so longg...

Ladies vs Ricky Bahl

It was a good time pass..I actually enjoyed my time while watching it..Parineeti was awsm <3

3/5
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
'Vicky Donor'. Watched today. In the words of Dr Chaddha...Entertaining sperm...errr...movie!! πŸ˜›

Watched 'Avengers' too. I love Thor and Iron Man. I wish they REALLY existed! 😍 

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MithiBani

'Vicky Donor'. Watched today. In the words of Dr Chaddha...Entertaining sperm...errr...movie!! πŸ˜›

Watched 'Avengers' too. I love Thor and Iron Man. I wish they REALLY existed! 😍 

MB πŸ€— 

I loved both Vicky Donor and Avengers... Stark πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

And that reminds me of this status update trending on FB... 

C.A. - "A big man in a suit. Take that away and what are you?"
I.M. - "I will still be Sherlock Holmes" πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Vicky Donor:
I finally managed to watch the movie this weekend. I liked it eventhough I couldnt understand a few Punjabi dialouges. But I loved the Punjabi-Bengali fights and Vicky's mom's and dadi's character. There was some criticism about the movie's last 1/3 but I liked that part too though it was very emotional.
Acting-wise the whole cast did a good job. This was another movie after Kahaani where the supporting characters did a great job. There was ofcourse Annu Kapoor who has probably got his best acting role in ages. The other roles of Vicky's mom and dadi, Ashima's father and aunt, Chaddha's two assitants were done fabulously too.
Yami Gautam is truly stunning. I am glad she was cast in the movie rather than some firangi import. I dont understand why film-makers dont look towards some pretty TV actresses and prefer firangis without acting or language skills.

gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agneepath

I haven't seen old one so this totally unbiased review. (Could be spolier alert)

Movie was sharp until Rishi was alive after that it became kinda drag for me. Climax was quite a piece. Vijay was no match for Kancha and it didn't appeal to me that he could beat him in the end. After brutal stabbings, in one last scene HR's chest was clean and roaring as always. I have to give that Kancha hold high spirit till the end although it was hard for HR to drag him considering his giant frame.

Kancha left smiling (it seemed). thats all what matters!!! Long and few unnecessary scenes though.
Edited by gamla_ - 11 years ago
Avengers
Fantastic!πŸ‘The perfect mix of action,humour and thrills and not to forget,very good 3D effects.The hilarious scenes are such that you won't expect them at that particular moment.πŸ˜†..I loved all the actors but mostly Downey and Ruffalo.I even liked the interactions between iron Man(Downey) with the others.And LMAO when The Hulk smashes Loki🀣

I thoroughly enjoyed the film and would give it a 4/5.