Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Mystic..😲 You watch Saubhagya...for Karnvir? :O Nooo..you should watch KZK's Prem-Mukti story. You will love him as Prem/UD. He looks delicious and I just love Prem-Mukti :D Saubhagya show is just too disturbing. =/ I dunno why he signed it. I even liked him in Shararat, which is the Indian version of Sabrina the Teenage Witch..

LOL, he acts good in Saubhagya so I watch it for him. I stopped watching for a while because it got boring but I recently started to watch it again. Maybe this time I'll just watch it for him. πŸ˜†

I saw one scene of Prem-Mukti, I think two days ago. It was in the rain, and then Prem sees Mukti. As soon as I saw Mukti I stopped watching it, lmao. I guess I didn't like the girl. But I'll start watching it again. I'm not sure from where do I start watching their love story though? Certainly I'm not watching the entire Kasauti show. πŸ˜† So if you or anyone else can tell me. πŸ˜³

I watched Shararat when I was in India but I don't remember him in it. :-/ I do remember that girl from Rishta.com though and Farida Jalal (I think it was her).
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^shararat is on youtube if you want to watch itπŸ˜‰ it looks too cheesy now but when I was younger I loved it
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

LOL, he acts good in Saubhagya so I watch it for him. I stopped watching for a while because it got boring but I recently started to watch it again. Maybe this time I'll just watch it for him. πŸ˜†

I saw one scene of Prem-Mukti, I think two days ago. It was in the rain, and then Prem sees Mukti. As soon as I saw Mukti I stopped watching it, lmao. I guess I didn't like the girl. But I'll start watching it again. I'm not sure from where do I start watching their love story though? Certainly I'm not watching the entire Kasauti show. πŸ˜† So if you or anyone else can tell me. πŸ˜³

I watched Shararat when I was in India but I don't remember him in it. :-/ I do remember that girl from Rishta.com though and Farida Jalal (I think it was her).

He is quite the looker ain't he? Embarrassed 

LOL..unfortunately a lot of the links from then have expired. There wasn't a YT back then 😲  So the videos used to be uploaded on zippyvideos and stuff..oh wow..how far along have we come from then? 😲  I don't think there is an account that has all of Prem-Mukti scenes in order either =/ And no of course you're not going to watch all of Kausauti πŸ˜† I wouldn't want you to torture yourself either πŸ˜† But I suppose someone would have made YT videos of their love story in multiple parts..you can try that?

This has a brief descritpion of their story..well it's the summary of the whole show practically: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/990563 

Yea Shararat had Farida Jalal and Shruti Seth in it..Karnvir played Dhruv--Shruti's love interest..

Taanii! πŸ€— Yeah Shararat was so cheesy..but I still loved it πŸ˜† I have some freaky obsession with magical stories/shows I think πŸ˜†

Pallo, haina? bestacled Mukti, and when Prem eventually realized he really loved her and she rejected him were the best parts :D

Kal El, yes technically I should I suppose. But episode 1 freaked me out too much. I couldn't appreciate his character at all. Prem/Yudi was messed up also, par his character in Saubhagya show is just on another level of messed-up ness πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ You should have watched yesterday's episode of Saubhagya then. He's recovering (well at least trying) and shared some very sweet moments with Jhanvi. I had a smile on my face throughout. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! I guess I can watch whatever I find of Prem & Mukti on Youtube, thanks once again for their back story! I think I'm starting to like daily soaps again (well the old ones anyways) hehe. And since you mentioned Shararat, I might as well go back and watch that one too just to see Karanvir & Shruti's pairing. 

And yes, he's quite handsome! πŸ˜³

P.S. LOL how funny that I'm watching the Saubhagya show just for him and that Sajda show just for Shaleen. Ahhh! I miss crushing on television actors. 

P.P.S I feel we should move this conversation to the chit chat thread.  πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Review of Kahaani :
Overall the movie was really good and well shot. The acting job done by all the actors was very good. Sujoy Ghosh smartly casted well known Bengali actors for all the roles and they came off as realistic. I would definitely recommend everyone to watch it.
Edited by -ksh- - 12 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya

Cute movie. It was really funny. Nothing out of the ordinary but it still worked. Genelia and Ritesh made the movie for me...they were great to watch onscreen and had a lot of great moments. There are some scenes that are just HILARIOUS. I couldn't stop laughing.
Overall, cute movie. Great time-pass.
(:
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I had a pretty productive spring break if it can be measured in terms of the movies I watched...

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - too many anvil sized hints as to the ultimate mystery made it more predictable than it was in the book, and Daniel Craig phoned it in... only reason to watch would be Rooney's performance, dynamic and disturbing and empowering all at once.

Friends with Kids - highly overrated... who would put SNL's Kristen Wiig in a movie without letting her deliver even one wisecrack, in fact giving her 2 crying scenes and no comedy at all? It was truly a dramedy rather than a romantic comedy, and I didn't particularly enjoy it.

Kahaani - awesome thriller from Bollywood after a long time. I anticipated the climax because of a certain Angelina flick that employed the same plot device, but for once I think the Hindi version created a more convincing, logical, and enjoyable set-up for it than the possible source of inspiration. The pace is spot on, and the humanizing moments that were worked into it  - particularly with the 2 kids - are a real treat. Kudos to not only Vidya but the whole team on a job well done.

Aashayein - Praise the lord, John Abraham can ACT I no longer need to call him my guilty pleasure
πŸ˜†  An inconsistent movie that sometimes gets a little too whimsical for its solemn theme, but overall it's an inspiring tale that deserved a lot more attention than it got. The relationship between John's character and that of Anaitha Nair is one of the most believable bonds I've seen on screen recently... the in-jokes, sarcasm, the warmth, the pain... it's all portrayed to perfection by both of them. Even though it didn't get much of an audience, I do hope that filmmakers paid attention to what John is really capable of and offer him scripts accordingly instead of thinking of him as a nothing more than a pretty face and a hot bod.

Jhootha Hi Sahi - again, JA can act. He is the only reason to watch this otherwise typical rom-com... shedding the stud image in favor of glasses and a pretty consistent stutter, he delivers the punchlines well, especially in the first five minutes. All in all it was ok for a one-time watch.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
KAHAANI 

LOVEEEDDD THE MOVIEE! 

I'm officially a Vidya Balan fan from now! LOved her to bits in kahaani...everything about this movie was perfecto! The amazing story, screenplay, cast && not to forget KOLKATA. 
Bidya was BRILIANT and that officer Rana...he was too cuteeπŸ˜ƒ Ekla chalo was beautifully used in the story...The climax was DAMNN SURPRISING...i was shocked on the turn of events...but then thats how a thriller is supposed to be πŸ˜ƒ
Really liked that child Bishnu...the running hot water scene totally  cracked mee upπŸ˜† and so did 'your majesty'πŸ˜†

The cast couldn't have been ANYY BETTER! I saw the movie yesterday and still can't get over it!

KAHAANI FOR ME, IS THE BEST BOLLYWOOD THRILLER TILL DATE... Aami shotti bolchi😳

Kahaani

Worth your time and money.
Go watch it without any inhibition.
5/5
From start you know that what we see isn't what it is.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear John: AWWW AWWW AWWW I don't like the Tatum guy.. but he acted so good in the movie.. the subtle, serious, no nonsense role suited him perfectly.. Amanda and Channing make a very pretty looking pair..The story was good.. I wasn't expecting what came in the end.. Felt so sad for John's dad.. all over a nice romantic movie.. 3/5

Bridesmaids: HA HA HA.. It was funny even though in parts but it was a good watch.. The Helen girl is so pretty.. Ainiee was crazy πŸ˜† the cop guy's accent was hot πŸ˜³ nothing amazing but a one time watch.. Megan killed me πŸ˜† 2.5/5

Udaan: What a brilliant piece of work.. Incredible.. It's one of those movies which are so close to reality. The actors did an amazing job.. Rajat Barmecha, Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor they were all just excellent.. special mention goes to the little boy playing Arjun.. he was adorable..The story, screenplay, acting, characters everything was just splendid..I wonder why didn't I watch it before.. I'm really happy to watch it.. we should have more of these real and hard hitting stuff.. it's a must watch 5/5

PS: just a question out of curosity.. What does Rana do when Bidya hits him on the bus.. she hits him to make fun and he does that twice or thrice.. he like touches his forehead and then his chest or something πŸ˜• Is it a religious thing? he was so cute in that πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago