Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 64)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Kruti.S-

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Don 2 - The promos looked intriguing so I was excited to watch this. I didn't happen to like it as much as I thought I would though. I liked bits and pieces of it.. I liked the beginning where he was putting things together and I liked the last 30 minutes. The stuff in between was meh. I sorta got like this Borne series/Ocean series feel from the movie. The movie was executed well though.. really nice cinematography and I like that it had just one song throughout the whole movie. SRK was great, PC didn't have as much scope as I thought she would but I liked her kick-ass sequence towards the end, Kunal, Boman and the supporting cast were all great as well. I don't like the music..not something I would put on my Ipod. Overall it was an okay movie. I'd give it like a 3.5/5

a little faith-Kruti.S-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Desi Boyz - I have to say I wasn't expecting much of this movie, I thought it would just be a timepass film but I was wrong. I enjoyed this movie a lot more than I thought I would. I really liked John and Deepika's jodi in the movie, hope to see them do more films together. Would rate the film 3/5

a little faith-Kruti.S-

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

"Ahahaaa" LOLLOL

waise because of youuu and your inluence i've downloaded Pyaar Ka Punchnama xD gonna watch it after exams lol

I have a habit of doing ahahah's or hahaha's or lol's or lmao's...you get the point!:D

&& Oh my! I feel the pressure!SleepyLOL
Hope you like it!!(:

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yadaayadaagujunpyomysticgoryfilms

gujunpyo IF-Sizzlerz
gujunpyo
gujunpyo

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I had seen Robot with my kid bro in the theatre !!..i can still  remember himscreaming during the climax n whispering tht hey sis they copied from transformersLOL..I really enjoyed it!!!

Edited by -anisha- - 02 January 2012 at 2:03am
TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Rockstar

Okay. Alright. Let me start of by saying "I didn't get it". Or maybe I did but seeing nargis as a heroine was too scarring of an experience to actually enjoy the film, perhaps because the film was about love - how can I buy into the story if they haven't marketed the love interest properly?

I was waiting to see this film since day one, and the soundtrack has been playing on repeat for the past couple months. This film has the best cinematography, score and the BEST male performance of 2011 easily - but it does not have flow, believability or a good female lead.

Here's the thing, everyone keeps talking about how it had so much heart but how can a film have heart when only one half of the romancing and love affair is done well? Why the hell did imtiaz pick nargis? She is stunningly beautiful but terribly flat as an actress, I wouldnt rate her above Katrina.

The concept is perfect, ranbirs performance was brilliant and imtiazs sincerity is seen in how he tries to weave emotion and detail into every frame, but again if the whole story is about pain and art via love, the love interest has to be marketed well. I will forgive even the shotty pacing of the film, but cannot excuse nargis. I was really hoping she'd be good she seemed very natural in the promos.

Overall, I am pretty disappointed. I would give it 2 stars but ranbirs performance, rahmans score, and imtiazs ability to bring a film of this style to india deserves a star on its own so 3/5 for rockstar.

Edited by masakaliii - 02 January 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Micky_ellea little faithsmarieQuirky-Kruti.S-.Mandy.Jess.YusBeemysticgoryfilmsAntlersxAaliya

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
TDP:
very nice movie ..not that dirty ...
Vidya ws AWESOME ...Nasirji ws gud too ..emraan's role ws 2 short .bt he ws gud ...mediocre story .reminds me fashion ..bt executed nicely ..
4/5

Edited by aiswaryaaa - 02 January 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

Go to top