Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 51)

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Watched I Hate Luv Storys again.. not sure what came over me...
ahaha jk xD LOL

I actually quite like this movie. The direction is mad fresh, the spiky hair dude did a good job I feel.. captured the youth in a pretty contemporary way, as in no stupid shit lingo flung around the place or anything. Imran's character is totally real, ahaha I see my bro in him gawsh. Hating everything filmi and falling into a ridiculously filmi situation haha.

Imran did a goood job as Jai. He's cute as the romance-hating guy but I think his obsession with sex and flings is exaggerated. I loved his sense of humour haha the one that Jai has, its very blunt and I think that suits Imran MUCH more than the flimsy, subservient kidna character he has in BKB, or even Jaane Tu for that matter. He makes a cute spunky boy haha xD

Sonam did a good job in this as well. Her facial expressions were nice, and not too much to handle. A scene I thought I'd end up hating of hers was the one when she plans to meet Imran to tell him she loves him and gets heartbroken. I'm really glad SHE and the director refused to let it get melodramatic, it looked nice and believable. Also love her styling in this movie, its cute, looks sense-making according to her profession and the climate she lives in, and not unnecessarily loud, like in Aisha haha. I liked her quite a bit in this movie.

Everyone else is awesome xD Samir Soni, Kaveen Dave, Ketki Dave, all goood, and funny as well ahaha. Surprise package I think is Bruna Abdullah ahaha, shes hot no doubt but her accent makes me wanna scream. No matter though, she did a nice job as the ditzy, slow, but only good-looking one ahahaha 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S--Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.Siddhi_nikita_88ruky786Sunshine Girlsanober.

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
The Dirty Picture

LOVED IT!...All the "actresses" that can't "act" in our industry need to watch Vidya's performance. Seriously. There is no doubt that Vidya CAN act and there is definitely no doubt that this is Vidya's movie. She is a pattaka in it. Hats off to her. Every expression, every line, every scene, ever body language...everything...she is just FABULOUS. Clap I am so glad that she did this movie. Very very very very very satisfying! I can't explain how happy i am to see her do this movie and how good this movie was. Brave and bold. No doubt that this falls into one of the best "women oriented" movies from our industry.

The number one thing that i was concerned about the movie is that i didn't want the movie to be just driven on Silk's "sex symbol" aspect...like, i didn't want the movie to be just about the outer aspect of her career or life. And i am more than glad that it wasn't. The movie actually draws a wonderful outline of an unapologetic industry that was driven on a "flesh-obsessed" or "skin show" or "sex sells" films and how they were responsible for Silk's rise and fall from beginning to end. It doesn't necessarily make the industry the victim or villain and neither does it make Silk the victim or villain. It lets you decide. The movie actually makes you think. Also, as sexy as Vidya looks in the movie its NEVER vulgar...she uses her body language exceptionally. Bravo to her. Anyways, I loved the whole aspect of how the story worked. If you think about it, we all know how the story ends..its predictable and THAT was the beauty of the film. Though it is predictable, yet each frame brings up a surprise as Vidya displays various shades of her character, leading to some interesting situations that have you on the edge of your seat. Wanting more. And what's even more interesting is how in each scene the people around her react and how the three boys react. And of course, that brings me to the three guy leads...they have done a great job as well. This might be an out and out Vidya Balan movie but these guys surely stick out to you. They deserve a standing ovation as well. Im telling you...this movie is just so very satisfying all around. Love, love, love.

Overall: The script; the dialogues; the acting; the music; the narrative style; the story...its ALL there. Good, good, good. You won't be disappointed! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! It's kick-ass!(;
Actually, there is a line in the movie that says..."There are three things you need for a successful film: entertainment, entertainment, entertainment."...And trust me, this film has all three and more!(:

9 out of 10 overall but Vidya definitely deserves a point all to herself.
10/10!(;
<3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-tvdekha-Mmmmm-Siddhi_LimitLessFan

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
watched Desi Boyz...it was time pass type entertainer, I was expecting it to be a heache inducing movie but gladly it wasnt. The story was good but the execution was terrible, way too many loopholes in the scriptOuch(like WHERE the hell does Akki get money to go to college). John-Deepika sizzled the screenEmbarrassed...Chitraganda was good in the 10 minutes she was in, she looked gorgeous too. OMi Vaidhya was a treat to watch. Akshay and John stole the show, the dialouges were hilarious and I loved how John proposed to Dee

Songs were good as well...Subah Hone Na De is on repeat for me right nowLOL

overall 3/5, good timepass watch but try to watch it on DVD or something, don't waste money in the theater though

Edited by Tani91 - 04 December 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_-Mmmmm-Terenaina

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Always Kabhi Kabhi.. had no expectations.. but after watching it.. it was good movieee.. with an awesome social message.. only wish it was promoted.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_-Mmmmm-

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
just watched mujhse fraandship karoge...
its actually a really good film...
nothing new though but the casting and the direction was really good that it was enjoyable to watch...
i loved it...

my rating - 4/5

tvdekha-Kruti.S--Mmmmm-Siddhi_Terenaina

TuesdaysChild Senior Member
TuesdaysChild
TuesdaysChild

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Recently saw 15 Park Avenue, intriguing storyline, wonderful acting. Konkona Sen Sharma is such a gem of an actress.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-smarie-Kruti.S-tvdekhaYusBee-Mmmmm-LimitLessFan

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Kruti.S--Mmmmm-you2mysticgoryfilmsIHeartDeepika.nikita_88

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Quirky-Kruti.S--Anjaani--Mmmmm-naadanmasakalli

Go to top