Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 40)

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NautankiSaali17

NautankiSaali17 IF-Rockerz
NautankiSaali17
NautankiSaali17

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
yeah rachna...that website is my lifeline LOL
I was so happy to see him Day Dreaming
and ya they have the DVD print so enjoy! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
^ I also watched Bodyguard today again on Star Plus. It was just mediocre at best. Kind of dragging and boring in places but I started liking the movie a little bit towards the end. Also, Karishma's voice or whoever's voice that was as Chhaya didn't suit Kareena at all. Kept cringing whenever her voice was dubbed by someone else. Salman Khan was very, very adorable. You just want to hug him. Kareena was very pretty, she looked great. Her clothes were amazing and she acted well too. She cries very well.

I also watched Mann today after ages. A lot of cheesy good fun in the first half and lots of melodrama in the second -- just as the 90s are known for. It's an enjoyable movie and Aamir and Manisha share amazing chemistry. I just loved how Aamir looked during the latter part of the 90s because he looked less cute and more hot during that time. Mann also showed how hot he was! Embarrassed Manisha is such a pretty girl but the clothes were so bad! Poor girl man, who knows who the stylist was for that film. Both acted well as expected but was kind of OTTT in the beginning. They were great in emotional scenes though.

However, I have to say Aamir got some of the cheesiest and ridiculous lines in this film. Lines such as "Your fire baby" or "Burn me" ... omg!! I was cringing throughout. Which girl would fall for those type of lines, I don't know. And hearing Aamir say those lines made me Cry ... anyways, I did get over it pretty soon but I still cringe when I think about it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithSadia.khancloseyourlegsSiddhi_

lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
watched Rockstar in the movies last night, i liked it, though i felt it was way too long and then the ending was rushed, but overall, a good watch, mmm, ranbir kapoor was fantastic, nargis was watchable, and the rest of the cast was good as well, highlight was the scenes between shammi kapoor and ranbir kapoor. personal rating 3/5, worth a watch :)

a little faithcloseyourlegsNautankiSaali17Siddhi_

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
ROCKSTAAARRR !!! yeaahh im back and im happy.. ohh yeaahh im.. SPOILERSS.. soo watch out for them..

First of all its not a perfect movie.. it could have been better.. but im not asking for more.. this was more than enough for me.. the story is somewhat flawed.. the writer could have made some parts better.. but u dont cringe at what has been presented.. infact u like it..
u know watever they are doing in the Prague episode is ethically and morally wrong.. but at the same time u want the people to be together.. whether its right or wrong.. comeon its just a movie..LOL

Ranbir: boy is he an actor.. YESSS.. hell yeaahh.. he is sooo good.. the beginning his partly haryanvi accent is soo good.. (ohh i like guys speaking the haryanvi accent.. i find them hot LOL) soo yeahh plus pint right there..he is amazing as the college going boy who is craving for fame.. who knows he is talented but doesnt know how to use his talent..then the Kashmir episode he is as good.. Prague scenes are so beautifully shot.. but the real actor comes out as he loses it.. he doesnt know wats going around him.. he is lost, he is burning, he is bored.. he is missing.. he is just not there.. he is doing things told to him.. but the problem is he is not interested.. and Ranbir potrayed those feelings and emotions perfectly.. i can say that i liked the movie becuz of his very strong screen presence and his brilliant acting..

Nargis: Nargis cant act saala.. she has the weirdest expressions ever.. her lip sync is out..but she looks pretty.. she looks like Katrinaa.. somewhat.. her nose and Ranbir's nose is just the same (yeaahh i noticed it LOL) and they look very good together..

everyone else did their part well too..

SPOILER: i didnt expect that ending coming.. but if u pay attention they tell u the end in the very beginning of the movie.. the movie practically starts with the end..u dont get it in the beginning.. but then it all makes sense...

Rating: 3.5/5 Go for it.. u wont be disspaointed.. go with zero expectations.. it is a good movie.. lovely songs.. Super amazing Ranbir and all in all a good movie..

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 November 2011 at 10:58pm

a little faithcloseyourlegsNautankiSaali17Siddhi_

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Saw it  Rockstar last night!  It's a different film...a bit dark. Some parts didn't make sense and it felt like the intensity or passion between Jordan and Heer was missing. I think mainly because of how weak of a performer Nargis was.

BAD choice...she has weird expressions, the voice seemed dubbed but it was still odd..she didn't do justice to the role at all. It was a very complex role...not sure which actress I think would suit it, but Nargis was not the right choice! I know it's her first film but in a love story both the guy and girl need to be good...she was not!

Ranbir did very well...he never goes wrong...a natural actor, he played Jordan excellently. Music was good too!

Seeing Shaamiji and RK together onscreen was a treat  :)

I'd give it 3/5...it is a good watch, but not as good as I thought it would be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

closeyourlegsNautankiSaali17Siddhi_

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Mere Brother ki dulhan: hahah cutee, funny, sweet nice movie.. i only watched it because of Ali Zafar and wanted to see more of him.. he is sooo good.. Piyali is soo pretty..LOL him and Piyali were super cutee..Katrina was okay.. not alot of acting scope.. it was not a serious movie where u need some hard core acting skills but she was passable.. Imran Khan was his usual.. soo over all i liked the movie..

Dadi was amazing when nazar utaaroing Luv.. buri nazar wale tera munh kaala.. aage se bhi kaala..l peeche se bhi kaala...ROFL and that Imran's friend.. baj gya ababa jee ka ghanta.. was funny too..

nice time pass.. i didnt get bored.. i laughed actually.. so 3.5/5 from my side.. i wish i have watched this movie in theatres and not Mausam..

PS: the making at the end was hilllaarriouuss.. Ali Zafar went paanch saal bohot lamba arsa hota hai.. 6 bache bhi hojate hain..and Imran calling him Bhai log instead of bhaisaab...

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 November 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NautankiSaali17ChippeshwiniSiddhi_

Go to top