Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 142)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
The Curiosity of Chance.

It was a cute teenage movie.  The friendship between the gay protagonist Chance Marquis and his straight jock next door neighbor Levi Sparks was nicely developed. The film is set in Europe of the eighties and has that eighties kind of feel to it. Not to mention both lead actors are extremely cute.

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The-Exorcist

@ Texan ...   You ever heard of woman in white? Ouch  Its a famous Novel ..But unfortunately no movie has been based on that yet ... I will do that the first thing If I ever become a producer Shocked & get a proper actress to depict the character which is a fat chance looking @ the current lot LOL

Lol ...also like to watch Old English classics...Based on the true historic events ...'The day Of The Jackal' for instance was a wonderful flick ...And i watch that time and again ...Hic !! Ouch

I'm googling the woman in white as I read this. hahaha... 
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TexanHolden

@ Texan ...   You ever heard of woman in white? Ouch  Its a famous Novel ..But unfortunately no movie has been based on that yet ... I will do that the first thing If I ever become a producer Shocked & get a proper actress to depict the character which is a fat chance looking @ the current lot LOL

Lol ...also like to watch Old English classics...Based on the true historic events ...'The day Of The Jackal' for instance was a wonderful flick ...And i watch that time and again ...Hic !! Ouch

Lol ..Sure ...You would love it (If yyou ever find it that is LOL )  ...But then seriously have you watched  'The day of the Jackal'  ...Based on Fredrick Forsyth's best seller?  Its awesome man...I 'd  recommend it the 1st flick  if you like the oldies...Lol

Tongue
I'm going to watch it tomorrow. Just found the link on 1 channel. I have a list if you would want? I've been watching a lot of foreign films, mostly french. LOL what's your favorite film? 
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Lol ..Sure ...You would love it (If yyou ever find it that is LOL )  ...But then seriously have you watched  'The day of the Jackal'  ...Based on Fredrick Forsyth's best seller?  Its awesome man...I 'd  recommend it the 1st flick  if you like the oldies...Lol

Tongue
I'm going to watch it tomorrow. Just found the link on 1 channel. I have a list if you would want? I've been watching a lot of foreign films, mostly french. LOL what's your favorite film? 

You like French films ...Well the Day of the Jackal is all about a real story of the OAS's attempt to assassinate the French general  'Charles De Gaul'

Lol  .. i like all sorts of flicks ...Language no barrier ...(As long as they have English subtitles that is LOL )

Yeah ..Sure post a link ..Wink

Si, si. I just googled it, Senora...LOL

Okay, since I'm from Texas and one of my favorite director is from my hometown I might well as add all of his movies.

1. Wes Anderson's (In greatest to the best) 
A. Rushmore
B. Fantastic Mr. Fox
C. The Royal Tenenbums
D. The Darjleeng Limited
E. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
2.  francois truffaut 
A. The 400 Blows
B. Day for the night
C. and I cannot post any more of his films because they are all equally amazing. 

This list in no particular order... I'm naming them as I remember

1. Ferris Bullers Day Off
2.  Y Tu Mama Tambian
3. Cache
4. Dead poets society
5. Gentleman's Agreement
6. Breathless
7. Somewhere...

okay this should be enough. if you watch any of them... Ill post moreLOL No one really takes my consideration seriously... LOL
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Sorry... I thought you were a femenino... LOL... my bad again..
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
This afternoon I saw FALTU this afternoon. It was a simply OK movie. I really loved Accepted. I though Accepted made a really good point and put it forth very well. The courtroom sequence in the end was well done. While FALTU attempts to make that same good point - it falters on several occasions. I think the message gets diluted in some unrealism and cheesiness.

This evening I saw Snow White and the Huntsman. I actually quite enjoyed it much. It was no Avengers, but it was an enjoyable film nonetheless. I absolutely loved the dark twisted interpretation of the tale of Snow White. It is very quick paced and action packed. The plot keeps moving quickly with lots of fight sequences. I have a hard time picturing Chris Hemsworth as a scruffy Huntsman after being a God Thor. Charlize Theron was stunning. Deliciously evil as the queen. She has a warped sexiness to how she portrays the queen. Although that scene where they show her spine creeped the hell out of me. People hate Kristen Stewart but I find her gorgeous. The only series I hate is Twilight. I really liked her in Adventureland and Runaways. I think she did really well in the movie. Nice to finally see her be a character of substance, who fights and stands up rather than a pathetic Bella Swann who is so dependent and whiny.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithcs-07

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Dangerous Ishq - It was unpredictable at parts, I don't know...I didn't like it.
2/5

Go to top