return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Saw Prometheus this evening. Not a big fan. The movie really disappointed in my opinion. Too many plot holes and errant story telling. The cinematography was excellent, some of the opening sequences were stunning. The special effects, sets, ambiance, everything is excellent. Unfortunately, the movie fails to take off. It tries to make a cerebral perspective out of the alien franchise and botches it. I'd rather have some alien gut busting.

The highlights were Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender. It was great to see Noomi as a lead role in an English film. Gosh, she is gorgeous, and acts with intensity. Love her high cheekbones. Michael Fassbender is amazing as usual. I love how he plays a soulless robot without feelings or emotions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya every Saturday and Sunday. Singham   and wanted is there on star gold or plus... 
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw Department... Quite good...😊😊. Sanjay datt well in this movie...😆😆 
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just watched Ram Lakhan! Wow what a movie! I loved it. Anil and Jackie were so good. Sad they dont make movies like that anymore. Anil is such a great actor. He could really teach sonam ðŸ˜†