Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 102)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

he acts so good in saubhagya show.. That show is pretty good.. I watched when I went back home and then never watched it again.. I should catch up on it some time.. I like Karanvir..
I'm sure he acts good Pallo..I love him too.

I watched episode 1 and it was way too disturbing for me. I could never watch that show again. I shall live with happy memories of Prem-Mukti. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by Pulwasha

he acts so good in saubhagya show.. That show is pretty good.. I watched when I went back home and then never watched it again.. I should catch up on it some time.. I like Karanvir..
I'm sure he acts good Pallo..I love him too.

I watched episode 1 and it was way too disturbing for me. I could never watch that show again. I shall live with happy memories of Prem-Mukti. LOL 

I never liked Mukti.. She used to look older than him..and then they messed up with her twin or something later..Dead But he was good as Prem especially the phase he realizes he loves Mukti and she doesn't reciprocate.. he acted so well in the emotional scenes.. Good old Kasautii..LOL

mysticgoryfilms

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
^Aww I loved Prem-Mukti together..they had sizzling chemistry. Yeah Ektaa maiyya totally ruined them, what a surprise *rolls eyes*, when she killed Mukti and brought in Devika or whatever the twin's name was.

mysticgoryfilms

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Mystic..Shocked You watch Saubhagya...for Karnvir? :O Nooo..you should watch KZK's Prem-Mukti story. You will love him as Prem/UD. He looks delicious and I just love Prem-Mukti :D Saubhagya show is just too disturbing. =/ I dunno why he signed it. I even liked him in Shararat, which is the Indian version of Sabrina the Teenage Witch..

As a fan, shouldn't you be happy he's trying out different roles rather than doing the same thing again and again?

BTW. I think the Saubhagyavati fans are more disturbing than the show itself. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsgilmores

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

^Aww I loved Prem-Mukti together..they had sizzling chemistry. Yeah Ektaa maiyya totally ruined them, what a surprise *rolls eyes*, when she killed Mukti and brought in Devika or whatever the twin's name was.

Yeaahhh.. Well I kinda liked the chashme waali mukti but then devika was such a put off..

gilmores

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Mystic..Shocked You watch Saubhagya...for Karnvir? :O Nooo..you should watch KZK's Prem-Mukti story. You will love him as Prem/UD. He looks delicious and I just love Prem-Mukti :D Saubhagya show is just too disturbing. =/ I dunno why he signed it. I even liked him in Shararat, which is the Indian version of Sabrina the Teenage Witch..

LOL, he acts good in Saubhagya so I watch it for him. I stopped watching for a while because it got boring but I recently started to watch it again. Maybe this time I'll just watch it for him. LOL

I saw one scene of Prem-Mukti, I think two days ago. It was in the rain, and then Prem sees Mukti. As soon as I saw Mukti I stopped watching it, lmao. I guess I didn't like the girl. But I'll start watching it again. I'm not sure from where do I start watching their love story though? Certainly I'm not watching the entire Kasauti show. LOL So if you or anyone else can tell me. Embarrassed

I watched Shararat when I was in India but I don't remember him in it. :-/ I do remember that girl from Rishta.com though and Farida Jalal (I think it was her).

gilmores

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
^shararat is on youtube if you want to watch itWink it looks too cheesy now but when I was younger I loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsgilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

LOL, he acts good in Saubhagya so I watch it for him. I stopped watching for a while because it got boring but I recently started to watch it again. Maybe this time I'll just watch it for him. LOL

I saw one scene of Prem-Mukti, I think two days ago. It was in the rain, and then Prem sees Mukti. As soon as I saw Mukti I stopped watching it, lmao. I guess I didn't like the girl. But I'll start watching it again. I'm not sure from where do I start watching their love story though? Certainly I'm not watching the entire Kasauti show. LOL So if you or anyone else can tell me. Embarrassed

I watched Shararat when I was in India but I don't remember him in it. :-/ I do remember that girl from Rishta.com though and Farida Jalal (I think it was her).
He is quite the looker ain't he? Embarrassed 

LOL..unfortunately a lot of the links from then have expired. There wasn't a YT back then Shocked  So the videos used to be uploaded on zippyvideos and stuff..oh wow..how far along have we come from then? Shocked  I don't think there is an account that has all of Prem-Mukti scenes in order either =/ And no of course you're not going to watch all of Kausauti LOL I wouldn't want you to torture yourself either LOL But I suppose someone would have made YT videos of their love story in multiple parts..you can try that?

This has a brief descritpion of their story..well it's the summary of the whole show practically: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=990563 

Yea Shararat had Farida Jalal and Shruti Seth in it..Karnvir played Dhruv--Shruti's love interest..

Taanii! Hug Yeah Shararat was so cheesy..but I still loved it LOL I have some freaky obsession with magical stories/shows I think LOL

Pallo, haina? bestacled Mukti, and when Prem eventually realized he really loved her and she rejected him were the best parts :D

Kal El, yes technically I should I suppose. But episode 1 freaked me out too much. I couldn't appreciate his character at all. Prem/Yudi was messed up also, par his character in Saubhagya show is just on another level of messed-up ness LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91mysticgoryfilms

Go to top