India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 100)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Yaaayyy Yaaayyy.. I'm sooo happy I watched it in the theatres.. Outstanding.. One of the best thrillers ever made.. The whole Kolkata environment was amazinggg

Story: Vidya Bagchi comes finding her husband Arnab Bagchi from London.. Arnab Bagchi came to Kolkata for an assignment 6 months back and never returned.. If she's able to find her husband is for you to look out for..

Vidya Balan: She is brilliant, as a pregnant woman, as a worried wife, as a friend.. she is just too good.. Another amazing performance goes to Vidya's credit..

Prambrata Chattopadhyay: First thing's first he is so cute.. I knew him from his bengali movies but never watched any.. neither found him extraordinary but he's one of those who grow on you as you keep watching so yeahh he is so cute.. He did full justice to his character.. I'm already rooting for him to win the best actor debut.. Considering that it's his first hindi movie he was superb and he was only bengali in the film who actually called Vidya Vidya and not Bidya..LOL I like Parambrata Embarrassed

Indraniel Sengupta: His role was very small.. but very important and vital to the story.. he was good in whatever was given to him..

The guy playing CBI officer: He was soo cool.. he was this badtameez person but he played his role so good.. I remember watching him in a itsy b itsy role in Munnabhai MBBS as the pick pocketer..but he has a full fledge role here.. and he was pretty amazing..

Rating: 4/5 YESSS.. go for it.. It's a must watch..a movie the supporting cast is equally needed in.. It's not just Vidya's film.. It's Vidya, Parambrata, Indraneil and Nawazuddin Sidiqi's movie..they complete it.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha-Nakshatra-xAaliya

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
The Ides of March

I had to watch it again. Such an outstanding movie. In the beginning, you have such great hope and then its like...damn, nothing is ever going to change! Outstanding work by Clooney and Gosling. Clap Highly recommend it.

Edited by fly2me - 11 March 2012 at 11:58am
Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Agneepath:

After long time a real Hindi movie which a has a story where Hindi industry belong to.

For this kind of movie, the whole world love watching hindi movies.

Amazing performance by Hrithik Roshan. I am glad he has come back with a bang, where he shows his again his briliant acting skilss. 

The rest of the cast was also very well, everyone had good role.

Rate: 
4/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!preity*zinta

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Kahaani

Let me just start by saying...HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
I am still in awe. Fantastic movie! Bravo to the team. Thumbs Up
The movie works in every angle possible. 

The story is just mind-blowing! The detailing through out the story is just one of a kind. I am so glad to say that movies like this ARE and CAN BE made in our film industry. Everything is fantastically written, i have read other reviews where people have said it dragged in the middle, but for me...it was perfect. Everything that was on screen seemed necessary...nothing boring, nothing over the top, nothing dragged. Everything was just right. Undoubtedly, one of the BEST thrillers ever to be made in Bollywood.

The cast is off the chainnn! :D Haha. Vidya really sells you her character, she truly makes the movie alive.This girl is a power house...so happy for her! Smile But its not just her that has made the movie for me.  Everyone else is fabulous as well. Parambrata was a pleasure to watch! AND...who says the leading male and female "have" to have a hardcore chemistry?...these two were SO perfect. He did total justice to his character. Loved him...plus, he is CUTE! LOL Indraneil...now, this one is a total cutie as well. I was searching for him throughout the movie with Vidya, haha. His role is super small but he is good in it. Good to my eyes!(;  Nawazuddin...he did total justice to his role. He was a ass in the movie but mahn, was he good!!(: && I would also like to say that everyone else is superb as well. On the whole, EPIC cast!(:

I also loveddd how Kolkata was portrayed. The pujas, the slum, the traffic...everything!! Hats-off to the team for that as well. And omg! There are some super funny moments in the movie...i couldn't stop laughing when the "running hot water" scene was on! LOL LOL Oh boy!! I was on a roll.

Overall, an IMPECCABLE movie. <3
WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT!!(:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Bol - i know late but just watched it recently. OUTFREAKINGSTANDING in all aspects (: Must watch, so just go watch it for mindblasting performances.
5/5

Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - LOVED IT! It kinda does seem like a movie which would tank at the B.O but honestly it's not. It's entertaining all throughout, and something I can watch over again. Gen-Riteish acted really well but I have to HAVE TO give more points to Genelia (; This kinda roles are like made for her only. Everytime my mom watches her movies, she has to mention "this girl's a great actress" cuz everytime she forgets it's the same girl lol. Chemistry = Superb.

3/5

Siddhi_

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster - A movie based on politics. I really had no idea what to expect when I was watching it. I like the way the story unraveled...it was interesting. Kept me hooked the whole time. The characters were really well played out. Babloo's transformation from being just a driver to thinking he would one day be the saheb was well done. Jimmy, Mahi, Randeep + supporting cast were all great. I didn't like any of the tracks as they played but I'm gunna go have another listen. I'd give the movie a 3.5/5

TintinleMechant

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
London, Paris, New York

A one time watch deal. The things that work best for the movie are the acting, the chemistry of the lead, and the jokes from Ali's character. There are some really cute/sweet moments in the movie that i enjoyed very much. And watching this i felt like Ali is really not that bad of an actor after all and also, Aditi is good. I rather see her in movies than half these recent actresses. But as a whole, the movie fell short for me. I felt like i knew what the team was trying to do...i understood where the story was going and how they wanted to present it but it just didn't work as a whole. The script has a lot of flaws and the delivery of the script just didn't click on the screen. The idea is fresh though...you won't be bored.

Watch it for the freshness and the leads.
2/5.
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Le Havre: It was beautiful. I liked the fact that there are still people helping out each other. The film wasn't anything exceptional or out of the box. it was different, has its own charm. 

Go to top