Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Bommarillu: for like the 10th time maybee.. i just lovee lovee loveee thiss movies.. can watch it anytime anyday..superrrbbb.. Genelia and Sidhu are cuteness personified.. their performances are sooo good.. all the situations in the movie are hillariouss..when Hasini tells him a joke and says its finishedd he laughes soo unwantedly 🤣 then when she says she told her friends everything he asks washroom incident too?? and she's like forgot it 😆😆 then the climax and before climax emotional scenes are excellent.. Sidhu's outburst at his dad is SUPERBB 👏👏.. Siddharth is a brilliant actor.. super brilliant.. Genelia is equally good.. they both make a beautiful pair.. should do more movies together.. a 5/5 for me.. in one line if i say its my mosssttt mossstt fav movieee.. I LOVE IT..
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I recently watched Zindagi na milegi Dobara. At first..I didn't quite like the idea of three friends meeting up for a vacation to finally end up finding a new meaning to their lives...It sounded too predictable. But I liked the the movie and its treatment a lot.The poetry was a big bore (umm mostly!...or maybe I am negatively biased towards Javed Akhtar ..lol). Katrina Kaif was refreshingly amazing.Abhay Deol was effortless in slipping into this character of a cute, fun loving and caring boy (only recently I watched Dev D !!!)..his performance was subtle and superlative...once again 👏.The movie was so very real, entertaining and fun filled and at the same time sensitive enough to deal with inner fears and emotions of people. Naseer and Farhaan's scene was very well done.Loved the movie...and would love to watch it again. 

Edited by Ipshitaa - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
finally catched up on The Blind Side -2009

It is based on true life of a basketball player Michael Oher, who is currently playing for Baltimore.
What an amazing movie it was...ahhh totally loved it!
Sandra Bullock was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Quiton Aaron as Michael Oher was very real
the supporting cast was superb as well...
overall very well made, gr8 performances and very real...they portrayed Michael's story very well...

I am turning into full on Sandra's fan, she looks gr8 and acts awesome too!!

5/5 👍🏼
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

finally catched up on The Blind Side -2009

It is based on true life of a basketball player Michael Oher, who is currently playing for Baltimore.
What an amazing movie it was...ahhh totally loved it!
Sandra Bullock was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Quiton Aaron as Michael Oher was very real
the supporting cast was superb as well...
overall very well made, gr8 performances and very real...they portrayed Michael's story very well...

I am turning into full on Sandra's fan, she looks gr8 and acts awesome too!!

5/5 👍🏼

one of my favorite movie :)
just watched 180. lemme go cry a river now. It's a powerful film. The ending leaves you so much hope, but lemme still go cry. I will write up a rev when it sinks in, but for now...5/5. Sid is a handsome man. Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: zainab25

just watched 180. lemme go cry a river now. It's a powerful film. The ending leaves you so much hope, but lemme still go cry. I will write up a rev when it sinks in, but for now...5/5. Sid is a handsome man. 

told ya so I loveddd 180 i think after BOMMARRILU it;s my fav sid film closely followed by NVNV and than KIKK
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arya 2   
4/5
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lafangey Parindey: aaahhh its a cute sweet romantic moviee.. i have soo much time on my hands im even watching Deepika's movies 😆 but anyways the story was simple and short.. Neil was good and his friends were equally good.. Deepika needs to work on her expressions and her dialogue delivery.. clearly one can tell she is weak in hindi.. but other than that she was pretty tolerable.. 3/5 from me
Okay i saw yaadein...

dont judge me, im only human but i LOVE the movie..😆

its just such a guilty pleasure...its like "so bad, its good"...i mean, yeh its W*F, most of the movie is cheesy, melodramatic, dosent make sense, hrithik and kareena are dressed horribly...the song picturizations are even worse with integalactic tours and hrithik cloning himself a million times in what is supposedly a "romantic song"...

jackie shroff is annoying, and so is amrish puri and the rest of the supporting cast who look like reduxes from taal and pardes...

but DAMN IT!!! I swoon everytime hrithik makes his stupid "right hai wrong hai" speech in the end with the red and green files...😆..I swoon at the fact that he swims across THE OCEAN for her...i swoon at the fact that he tries his best to make her jealous...and i swoon at the fact that he yanks her in his car and KIDNAPS her when she dosent listen to him...

stalkerish possesive jerk love FTW...

ive officially ruined my reputation here...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bol:

Great film! Atif Aslam did a good job..it was weird though seeing him acting and the other actors/actresses can't remember their names did well also. I love Hona Tha Pyar!😍

4/5