Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
watched "a peck on the cheek"  National award winning Tamil movie.. really its highly recommended.. esp for NETFLIX members.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Watched Ishaqzaade, it wasn't as bad as reviews made it out to be but yes it definately did not live upto the hype. It was an average film with decent acting from the leads. I don't know about Arjun as it was his first film but I'm sure that Parineeti has a promising future ahead of her, she's a really good actress.
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishaqzaade  And qayamat se qayamat tak.. Both end same.. Both the lover die. But ishaqzaade track too fast... Nice movie.. But they  can make  much  better than this...😊
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Saw Rowdy Rathore-simply amazing! Loved Akshay, ek dum paisa vasool movie! :)
starstruckk thumbnail
I saw Vicky Donor a few days ago. I loved it. Both the leads & Anu Kapoor were quite good. I find Ayushmann absolutely adorable & he has a mesmerizing smile. ðŸ˜³ 
watched aankhen 1968

fabolous movie 
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kimipatel

Department is good movie? ðŸ˜Š

it's a disastrous, believe me!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Saw 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Hollywood release. To be honest, I was thoroughly surprised. Hollywood usually is not true to the story when remaking foreign films. The biggest complaint is that graphic scenes are watered down and grittiness is replaced with Hollywood glitz and polish. This was quite different. They didn't shy away from anything. The rape still hits hits you like a kick in the guts, Lisbeth Salander is still strong, assertive and vengeful in her own twisted way. I also think the Hollywood version did a better job exploring Lisbeth and Blomkvist's relationship. The accents and Swedish recreation was also well done.

Although the Swedish movie still is a tad better. Rooney Mara is brilliant, but Noomi Rapace was just totally better. I also preferred the ambiance and narrative of the Swedish version. There is a slight raw edge to it I prefer. It also develops Blomkvist and Erika Berger better, and I also think the Swedish ending was better.
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
watched jannat 2 and i loved the movie
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
snowwhite and the huntsman

boring.. and i thought mirror mirror was bad. but atleast it was worth watching cz of julia roberts