Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I just watched the Snow White and the Huntsman today. Save your money! I knew going in that it would be a waste of money, but I went anyway. Kristen Stewart is a terrible actress. I don't think it ever gets worse than that - she always looks constipated or really high on something. I can't believe that she chose her to be the "fairest of them all".

Charlize Thebron was awesome as the queen - I loved her portrayal of the evil queen! The cinematography was brilliant - so, so, so beautiful! I cannot believe it was wasted because of a weak plot and an even weaker actress.

You would think that for spending $10 to watch Kristen Stewart for over two hours, you would at least get to see "Thor" shirtless, but boy would you be wrong!

Kristen Stewart 🀒🀒

and Ajnuuu long timee πŸ€—

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Kristen Stewart 🀒🀒

and Ajnuuu long timee πŸ€—

Can't stand that girl. She's fugly.

Pullo! πŸ€— I have to go to bed now, so tired and I have work tomorrow morning, but we shall catch up this weekend. :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Can't stand that girl. She's fugly.

Pullo! πŸ€— I have to go to bed now, so tired and I have work tomorrow morning, but we shall catch up this weekend. :)

sure sure.. Good night..
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The Curiosity of Chance.

It was a cute teenage movie.  The friendship between the gay protagonist Chance Marquis and his straight jock next door neighbor Levi Sparks was nicely developed. The film is set in Europe of the eighties and has that eighties kind of feel to it. Not to mention both lead actors are extremely cute.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The-Exorcist

@ Texan ...   You ever heard of woman in white?   Its a famous Novel ..But unfortunately no movie has been based on that yet ... I will do that the first thing If I ever become a producer πŸ˜² & get a proper actress to depict the character which is a fat chance looking @ the current lot πŸ˜†

Lol ...also like to watch Old English classics...Based on the true historic events ...'The day Of The Jackal' for instance was a wonderful flick ...And i watch that time and again ...Hic !!

I'm googling the woman in white as I read this. hahaha... 
Antlers thumbnail

Lol ..Sure ...You would love it (If yyou ever find it that is πŸ˜† )  ...But then seriously have you watched  'The day of the Jackal'  ...Based on Fredrick Forsyth's best seller?  Its awesome man...I 'd  recommend it the 1st flick  if you like the oldies...Lol

πŸ˜›

I'm going to watch it tomorrow. Just found the link on 1 channel. I have a list if you would want? I've been watching a lot of foreign films, mostly french. πŸ˜† what's your favorite film? 
Antlers thumbnail

You like French films ...Well the Day of the Jackal is all about a real story of the OAS's attempt to assassinate the French general  'Charles De Gaul'

Lol  .. i like all sorts of flicks ...Language no barrier ...(As long as they have English subtitles that is πŸ˜† )

Yeah ..Sure post a link ..πŸ˜‰

Si, si. I just googled it, Senora...πŸ˜†

Okay, since I'm from Texas and one of my favorite director is from my hometown I might well as add all of his movies.

1. Wes Anderson's (In greatest to the best) 
A. Rushmore
B. Fantastic Mr. Fox
C. The Royal Tenenbums
D. The Darjleeng Limited
E. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
2.  francois truffaut 
A. The 400 Blows
B. Day for the night
C. and I cannot post any more of his films because they are all equally amazing. 

This list in no particular order... I'm naming them as I remember

1. Ferris Bullers Day Off
2.  Y Tu Mama Tambian
3. Cache
4. Dead poets society
5. Gentleman's Agreement
6. Breathless
7. Somewhere...

okay this should be enough. if you watch any of them... Ill post moreπŸ˜† No one really takes my consideration seriously... πŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Sorry... I thought you were a femenino... LOL... my bad again..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFDvtVpreDE[/YOUTUBE]

This 1 Zanjir 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This afternoon I saw FALTU this afternoon. It was a simply OK movie. I really loved Accepted. I though Accepted made a really good point and put it forth very well. The courtroom sequence in the end was well done. While FALTU attempts to make that same good point - it falters on several occasions. I think the message gets diluted in some unrealism and cheesiness.

This evening I saw Snow White and the Huntsman. I actually quite enjoyed it much. It was no Avengers, but it was an enjoyable film nonetheless. I absolutely loved the dark twisted interpretation of the tale of Snow White. It is very quick paced and action packed. The plot keeps moving quickly with lots of fight sequences. I have a hard time picturing Chris Hemsworth as a scruffy Huntsman after being a God Thor. Charlize Theron was stunning. Deliciously evil as the queen. She has a warped sexiness to how she portrays the queen. Although that scene where they show her spine creeped the hell out of me. People hate Kristen Stewart but I find her gorgeous. The only series I hate is Twilight. I really liked her in Adventureland and Runaways. I think she did really well in the movie. Nice to finally see her be a character of substance, who fights and stands up rather than a pathetic Bella Swann who is so dependent and whiny.