Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sahib, Biwi aur Gangster! Sensational film! Jimmy Shergill is a revelation and such a vastly underrated actor...he gets into the skin of the character in this film! Randeep Hooda has a majestic screen presence and does very, very well in the role of a small time con-man.

Its a very dark and serious film...yet very enjoyable. Must watch.
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Avengers

Pure Awesome Goodness. Watching it again tomorrow.
Mark Ruffalo as Dr.Bruce Banner/The Hulk is perfect. He stole the show entirley. Everyone is perfectly casted, fantastic dialogue, and chemistry.

4/5

I saw Rockstar today ,what was the production house thinking while casting Nargis for the lead role in Rockstar?I remember Ranbir telling,Nargis deserved a 'National Award' for her performance?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

When did she act in the movie?She was wooden from the start till the end,the dubbing was ugh!๐Ÿคข,the intense kissing scene in midst the mountains in Prague turned out to be hilarious the way she acted.

That was a horrendous movie with such a W*Fish performance by nargis Fakri.The saving grace was Ranbir and AR Rehman's music.
soapie thumbnail
I saw Khosla Ka Ghosla on DVD yesterday! God, is that film cute or what?๐Ÿ˜†

Although everyone was superb in the movie, especially Anupam Kapoor and Boman Irani...the scene stealer was truly Ranveer Shorey! That guy is so natural and such a spontaneous actor!

Its a very witty film, with plenty of laugh out loud moments as well as tounge in cheek humor! The plot line is pretty simple...its an eye for an eye story, where an honest, middle-class man is cheated out of his hard-earned money and how his estranged son plots along with his brother and friends to get the money back!

The film is pretty reminiscent of the kind of movies that Hrishikesh Mukherjee and Basu Chatterjee used to make!

Dibakar Banerjee is one of the best things to have happened to Bollywood in a long time! โญ๏ธ
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky Donor - One of the BEST movies this year. LOVEDDD IT! Ayushmann and the ashima girl, both were amazing but obviously ayushmann was just fantastic from start to end. I could have never imagined ayush could be such a great actor. My fav was annu kapoor though and his sperm obsession LOL. The only thing was that I did not find the whole "quality" thing ethical. It isn't a flaw in the story, more like a flaw in real-life people. We are so judgmental even when it comes to donating or adoption, sad. The whole bengali vs punjabi thing was hilarious! The songs were beautiful.

Must watch.
5/5
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ that's a greattt point Shona.

ahaha even I was like "wait.. he sold his dog to his neighbors.. ergo his sperm is bankable?"

It is sad reality.
Vicky Donor

When the promo of the film was out,I had zero expectations from the film but now that I saw it,Wow,what a film!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The theme ius completely out of the box for a 'hindi' feature film.The story is good and the performances are outstanding.

Annu Kapoor-BRILLIANT!He was FAB as Dr. Chaddha.The lingo,the way he behaved was so true to the character.And not to forget the way he shows sperms with his fingers.๐Ÿ˜†

Dolly Ahluwalia and Kamlesh Gill as the mom and Beeji-Hilarious and fantastic!StarI LOVED their characters.The way Vicky's mom spoke,the behaviour reminded me of Krish's mom from 2 States,especially when she was talkign about bengali girls just like the way Krish's mom talks about South indian girls.Beeji...hilarious character...wants I phone๐Ÿ˜†And the way both the Saas and the Bahu drank together,especially the second time with both of them wearing glasses and shaking their head๐Ÿคฃ

And then the leads of the film-Both Ayushman and Yami Gupta were FAB!They played their parts really well and suited the characters completely.๐Ÿ‘I mean Ayushman really looked like the Delhi ka chora(Vicky's character reminded me of Billa in somehow๐Ÿ˜†) while Yami as Ashima looked like a Bong girl.

Even the supporting actors like Ashima's Dad and Pishi(The bed stories her dad shared๐Ÿ˜†),Viucky's neighbour and childhood friend/passtime girlfriend...everyone was SO GOOD!Its really rare to see a film where every character looks like they have been picked from the real world and projected on the silver screen.The Punjabi v/s Bengali debate was hilarious.๐ŸคฃSongs were good and the climax of the film was beautiful along with an ironical twist in the tale.๐Ÿ˜ŠI am so happy that the film was a superhit.More power to such low budget films๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I think the film will have nominations for every actor in the year end award functions.They were FAB๐Ÿ‘

In one word,

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^VD will surely appeal to all Bengalis apart from Delhiites and Punjabis. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -ksh-

^^^VD will surely appeal to all Bengalis apart from Delhiites and Punjabis. ๐Ÿ˜†

Very true.I also liked how they used Lajpat nagar along with the Refugee/Arya Putra background and CR park in the movie.๐Ÿ˜†
I saw Bhooter Bhobisyot...Im so happy tht i didnt miss on this film...God i love it..i love it...Though im not a bengali...but i live in kolkata.So i understand pretty much bengali...This movie was so hilarious...I loved the way all the ghosts were so in sink..Fighting for their place...And Saswata chatterjee's yet another awesum character...And that item number 'balma tu bara baimaan'๐Ÿ˜†...was so hilarious...even more hilarious after it ended...One word 'WOW'...

Loved it...i watch it every time it gives on tv...