poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

Vicky Donor:

I finally managed to watch the movie this weekend. I liked it eventhough I couldnt understand a few Punjabi dialouges. But I loved the Punjabi-Bengali fights and Vicky's mom's and dadi's character. There was some criticism about the movie's last 1/3 but I liked that part too though it was very emotional.
Acting-wise the whole cast did a good job. This was another movie after Kahaani where the supporting characters did a great job. There was ofcourse Annu Kapoor who has probably got his best acting role in ages. The other roles of Vicky's mom and dadi, Ashima's father and aunt, Chaddha's two assitants were done fabulously too.
Yami Gautam is truly stunning. I am glad she was cast in the movie rather than some firangi import. I dont understand why film-makers dont look towards some pretty TV actresses and prefer firangis without acting or language skills.

Shreya,

So glad you liked the film! It is easily amongst the top films of the year...and yes, Yami is an absolute stunner! She used to be so pretty in the daily soap which came on Colors Channel! My brother, who usually detests Saas-Bahu sagas, used to religiously watch that show, only to ogle at Yami!πŸ˜†

Loved the portrayal of the three women in the film...Dolly Ahluwalia especially deserves a special mention! The woman has to garner all the 'Best Supporting Actress' awards this year!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: axeion

MB πŸ€— 

I loved both Vicky Donor and Avengers... Stark πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

And that reminds me of this status update trending on FB... 

C.A. - "A big man in a suit. Take that away and what are you?"
I.M. - "I will still be Sherlock Holmes" πŸ˜†

Welcome shelcome Eku!! πŸ€—

I know!! Stark!! 😳 πŸ˜³ And damn right, he'll still be Sherlock Holmes! I didn't like SH2 though. SH1 was soo entertaining.  
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
MITHIII.. i miss you so much πŸ€—
MithiBani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

Vicky Donor:

I finally managed to watch the movie this weekend. I liked it eventhough I couldnt understand a few Punjabi dialouges. But I loved the Punjabi-Bengali fights and Vicky's mom's and dadi's character. There was some criticism about the movie's last 1/3 but I liked that part too though it was very emotional.
Acting-wise the whole cast did a good job. This was another movie after Kahaani where the supporting characters did a great job. There was ofcourse Annu Kapoor who has probably got his best acting role in ages. The other roles of Vicky's mom and dadi, Ashima's father and aunt, Chaddha's two assitants were done fabulously too.
Yami Gautam is truly stunning. I am glad she was cast in the movie rather than some firangi import. I dont understand why film-makers dont look towards some pretty TV actresses and prefer firangis without acting or language skills.

The Punjabi dialogues were hilarious!! I loved the way they'd say 'Gallan maarda ye!'( Meaning ...badi badi batein...sorta)  Reminded me of my naani. May she RIP. I loved the saas-bahu sitting together and sharing a drink. Haha!! Wish I could suggest that to my MIL!! πŸ˜† She'd probably tear my hair out. πŸ˜†

Yes, Yamini is stunning! And she can act too. I was expecting to really dislike Ayushman but he did so well. But sadly, I don't see him doing too many movies.
MithiBani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

MITHIII.. i miss you so much πŸ€—

Okay. I miss you too!! πŸ€— But hum aapke hain kaun? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Ishi, Maya, Pallo, SAS...?? πŸ˜•

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Okay. I miss you too!! πŸ€— But hum aapke hain kaun? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Ishi, Maya, Pallo, SAS...?? πŸ˜•

Hayee haayeee.. Pallo Pallo πŸ€—
MithiBani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Hayee haayeee.. Pallo Pallo πŸ€—

Yeh ChillMahaul kya hota hai Pallo Rani? πŸ€—

And what happened to Raja Babu's DP? Yeh Arjun kaise fav ho gaya? 😲
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vicky Donor- what a film, loved it to the core, I didn't even know this film excited till everyone started to go crazy for it and I can say rightly so. I've been a fan of Ayushman and Yami both thru their ventures in television and both of them were impressive but the show stealer has to be BeejiπŸ˜† loved her she reminded me of my Dadi lol modern and hifi.

The Punjabi-Bengali fights were hysterical especially when the dad starts t talk about beds🀣 also I loved the chemistry between Anu Kapoor and Ayushman really one of the best things about the film.

Music was good too Panic Da Rang is like my song of the moment and I'll have to listen to the rest of the soundtrack

But overall really really great film, I'm so happy for Yami and Ayushman's success especially Yami since she is a TV actress and my heart goes out to my precious TV waale☺️
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeh ChillMahaul kya hota hai Pallo Rani? πŸ€—

And what happened to Raja Babu's DP? Yeh Arjun kaise fav ho gaya? 😲

Arjun to bohot fav hogaya hai..😳

ChillMahaul te mithe chawal..πŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you know what i have seen recently! CARLY's CALL ME MAYBE!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAdb1vgoik[/YOUTUBE]