Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SweetSonal

Okay i like your Siggy and sense of humor more than hers. 😆 Now welcome me in a grand way. 

(@ Xeta I would PM you to explain why I had to say what I just said. 😆 I hope you would understand. Thank you) 😆

Dextaaa you know who this person is!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me .. just tell me.. did this person PM shurti to have me banned too... *closes my eyes* just tell me the truth quickly!
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Taken , War of the arrows and  Treasure Guard  ...excellent movies !!! full points !!! ⭐️

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watched Dhobi Ghat...a Very interesting film! From scene one, I was immersed in this movie! Very well directed by Kiran Rao! Loved the way Mumbai was depicted in the words of Yasmin...Although the ending kind of disappointed me!

among performances, Monica Dogra was awesome! Prateik was excellent too and funny in certain scenes! Loved aamir also in this one, although he did not have much lines in the movie, his expressions conveyed it all! Glad I watched this movie, definitely worth my time!!
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Saw agneepath(the new one)...

umm...yeh what was that? 😕

not my type...when i go watch a masala film, i dunt like my hero to be weeping 3/4th of the movie...i was starting to think they should name this film Paanipath instead coz of the sheer amount of crying happening all over the place...

Hrithik was b-l-a-h...i'd take amitabh's dramatic heroism over this anyday...priyanka was wasted...i didnt see the point of her role at all...the rest were forgettable...sanju was the only one who did a respectable job...

Songs were okayish...i liked the choreography of gun guna...thts abt it...

2/5 - Masala gone soggy thanx to all the crying...Vijay deenanath chauhan needs an amitabh...the swag, the baritone, the no-nonsense attitude...THAT is a masala hero...for me atleast...

Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pathaka

Saw agneepath(the new one)...

umm...yeh what was that? 😕

not my type...when i go watch a masala film, i dunt like my hero to be weeping 3/4th of the movie...i was starting to think they should name this film Paanipath instead coz of the sheer amount of crying happening all over the place...

Hrithik was b-l-a-h...i'd take amitabh's dramatic heroism over this anyday...priyanka was wasted...i didnt see the point of her role at all...the rest were forgettable...sanju was the only one who did a respectable job...

Songs were okayish...i liked the choreography of gun guna...thts abt it...

2/5 - Masala gone soggy thanx to all the crying...Vijay deenanath chauhan needs an amitabh...the swag, the baritone, the no-nonsense attitude...THAT is a masala hero...for me atleast...

+1

I didn't like Sanju's role also... what was with him - hrithik is shown from small 2 big, apna sanju is still the same?? he cudn't deliver the performance which Danny Did in original AP.

Original Agneepath by Way 2 high Margin Excel better than this Remake. Agneepath's soul was the Hero - Vijay Dinanath Chahuhaan - in whole film Hrithik couldn't speak 1 line properly, he trembles while shooting the gun, the famous name line comes in climax and that too hrithik just killed the character's charm. 

Orig AP = Big B's Walking Style, World Famous Dialogues, Amazing Background Score -- Beauty !!

Hrithik-Sanju's Mission Kashmir is billion times better than this film. 
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

+1

I didn't like Sanju's role also... what was with him - hrithik is shown from small 2 big, apna sanju is still the same?? he cudn't deliver the performance which Danny Did in original AP.

Original Agneepath by Way 2 high Margin Excel better than this Remake. Agneepath's soul was the Hero - Vijay Dinanath Chahuhaan - in whole film Hrithik couldn't speak 1 line properly, he trembles while shooting the gun, the famous name line comes in climax and that too hrithik just killed the character's charm. 

Orig AP = Big B's Walking Style, World Famous Dialogues, Amazing Background Score -- Beauty !!

Hrithik-Sanju's Mission Kashmir is billion times better than this film. 

superb post radhe bhaiya 👏 i agree 👍🏼
preity*zinta thumbnail
Kahaani - An interesting film. The ending through me off completely, I knew something was up with her whole story but I didn't expect that. A good thriller to watch. Vidya, Rana and the creepy hitman (Bob?) were excellent. The hitman dude was SO creepy. I liked the little kids too, so adorable. 3.5/5. Great work from Ms.Balan once again.
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At last TDP. Well well so much hype...
Vidya did pretty good job especially after her downfall. Its just that Vidya's face doesn't go with this sorta theme. But she acted fine..
Everyone acted well except Naseer. 3/5
Originally posted by: gamla_

At last TDP. Well well so much hype...
Vidya did pretty good job especially after her downfall. Its just that Vidya's face doesn't go with this sorta theme. But she acted fine..
Everyone acted well except Naseer. 3/5

I am sorry but your name is cutely funny😃
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am sorry but your name is cutely funny😃

Thanku thanku.
Inspiration directly comes from KKKG and Kajol's sequence with AB when she sabotaged their gamla.
Wadde log wadiyan galan.😆