Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Theatre

I can't understand written hindi very well. I did understand the film. I saw it three times because I liked it. 

Relax, i was just pulling ur leg. So u don't understand Spoken Hindi? is this film in English with Hindi Subtitle?
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Relax, i was just pulling ur leg. So u don't understand Spoken Hindi? is this film in English with Hindi Subtitle?

lol. the film is in hindi and english. I can't understand written hindi in english symbols. I can understand spoken hindi. πŸ˜• well sort of. πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Monsoon Wedding: Seen this film three times. Sehfali Shah is amazing! love all the songs in the film. it was cheesy of them to add the whole umang part in the end. 

I love this film , too... Love Naseer in it ...Shefali is amazing like you say... I feel like reading a book based on this movie ( usually its the other way round) coz I would love to read in detail about what the characters are feeling... 

Umang was definitely  cheesy...πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TallyHo

I love this film , too... Love Naseer in it ...Shefali is amazing like you say... I feel like reading a book based on this movie ( usually its the other way round) coz I would love to read in detail about what the characters are feeling... 

I love DUBEY ji's work, Vijay Raaz is a Delight 2 watch, he rofl in delhi belly also... excellent actor...

Specially his romance with Genda phools πŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

did they write a book after the film??! I'm going to go grab it asap then. you should watch Cosmopolitan, American Desi, and Mississippi Masala. I thought they were excellent. I like cross-culture films by American- Indians (dot. Indians)πŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Monsoon Wedding: Seen this film three times. Sehfali Shah is amazing! love all the songs in the film. it was cheesy of them to add the whole umang part in the end. 

Remind me...what was the umang part you referred to? I enjoyed this movie too but it's been a while since I saw it last.
Antlers thumbnail
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Remind me...what was the umang part you referred to? I enjoyed this movie too but it's been a while since I saw it last.

Umang is sashi's son, who was a secret love interest of ria aka shefali shah. He makes an appearance for like 15 seconds per max. πŸ˜† 

Monsoon wedding has too many random characters like Umang and Ram KapoorπŸ˜†
Edited by Theatre - 11 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge - LOVED ITπŸ˜†
4/5
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last movie I saw was Rockstar!!! Loved it like anything, especially the songs!!!
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Lucky One
I read the book and the movie is a little different therefore, i like the book SO much more. But on a whole, the movie is not bad. At all. I enjoyed it. And even if it was bad i'd say...go watch it for half naked Zac Efron!(; Ha!