.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Watched four back to back amazing movies. Will talk about the best one first. Will post the others later.

AGENT VINOD. Ok so I have to applaud Bollywood for making such fantastic thrillers this year. First Kahaani, now AV. I don't know how it did in B.O but I LOVED IT. Even more than Kahaani actually, as a thriller...because this movie was unpredictable from beginning to end. It's a bit long but I did not even feel for a moment that I was wasting my time. It has action, suspense, great comic punches, interesting direction, brilliant execution and songs, most importantly SAIF ALI KHAN! Yes you've read that right. I am back to loving this man after soo so sooo frigging long, that somewhere I lost hope he'd ever pick a good script. Don't care if he gets awards or not, but definitely one of the best performances this year :)

I could not recognize Ram Kapoor at all haha. And Kareena Kapoor probably has the most important role in this movie (if you watched it you know what I mean). I still expected some action sequences from her though, so that's the only disappointment lol. Saif-Bebo chemistry did not work for me. SAK worked for me the most and the story. Like it gives you answers to your questions every 5 mins as oppose to leaving everything till the end, which I LOVE LOVE LOVED<3

Agent Vinod is sexy haha. Must watch definitely :)
5/5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

WORD.It was more like Zoofull than Housefull.The story was the same,confusion between couples,the same dialogues(meri biwi teri biwi,jolly ki biwi teri biwi,etc by Riteish),Right Now Now song shot the same way as Papa Jag Jayega and Anarkali Disco Chali in the place of Apni Toh Jaisi Taisi.Why on earth did he make a sequel to the movie?😕

Not that I loved the first part,but compared to this,it was wayy better.It had some peppy numbers,good locales and a somewhat funny climax.The sequel was too Kekta-ish.🥱

The only thing I liked in the movie was Akshay's Aayeee...but that too lost its essence due to over usage :/

worddd to the max.

I agree haha Housefull the first one actually had good music, Shankar Ehsaan Loy over Sajid-Wajid for me any day

the sequel made sure to fail to make sense a lot... lots gross humour, stupidity galore. Some really funny scenes here and though, but if they weren't in it, this movie would fail to even be called a Bolly slapstick lol
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Housefull 2. I LOVED IT! Me and my friends laughed loudly throughout the whole movie...Akshay's "Aaaye" was the best part 😆
arnav123 thumbnail
Housefull 2 me and my frnds enjoyed alot... Best comedy movie.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Titanic 3D... yes I plead, guilty😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

Titanic 3D... yes I plead, guilty😆

Good 2 see u back active ðŸ¤—
Kahaani - 9/10

FANTASTIC!!! There's just so much in it that I didn't fully comprehend though...
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kahaani

Where should I start  about his movie. 
Since the movie started I knew this story make a outstanding ending. 
Loved every part of the movie, this is one of those movies which don't need anything else then just a good acting by the casts. Everyone had perfect role in this movie. 

Vidya was amazing. One thing is for sure, her talent  is flying around. A good movie begins and end with a good acting. And she has prove it for this. 

5/5. 

I feel this one was better then the dirty picture, also this one deserved to be blockbuster. 
Edited by Debo_Afghan - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The couples retreat: Ohhh it was soo funny.. everybody was hillarious in their characters especially the guys.. Vince Vaughn is brilliant..😆 The music was by A.R Rahman..i felt so happy..😆 3/5 very entertaining.. the place they went to was BEAUTIFUL and the little boy playing Vince's son was beyond cuteness.. he was such a little brat.. when he pees and poos in the model toilet ðŸ¤£Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
Dum maro Dum. Its on netflix.

1/5 ðŸ˜µ