Posted: 12 years ago
Though I watched the flick for the nth time, had a great laugh watching Sorority Boys  😆
machine gun preacher: 🤔 I didnt get the point of this. the only reason I saw it because someone recommended. it was terrible. only good part was all the fighting. 
Has anyone watched Agent Vinod? If you did how was it? 
The Hunger Games- as a HUGE fan of the first book I was really excited about the movie and also because I have a massive girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence, I was not disappointed. I think this is like Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone because they followed the book to the T and it was great. Jennifer Lawrence IS Katniss Everdeen no one could have played Katniss better than Jennifer, she just fits Katniss everything from her mannerisms to her body language everything was perfect. Same goes for Josh Hutcherson as Peeta. One thing that I was disappointed in was the love story aspect of the book which was really toned down in the movie, I wish they had shown more interactions between Katniss and Peeta. But overall a watchable movie none the less...nothing like the Twilight crap

9/10

Agent Vinod - What a boring, pointless crap movie.

I want my 3 hours back!!!!!!!!!

Kahani! :) - One of the finest movies in a long while! :)
I know I'm really late but better late than never!

What an amazing movie! I didn't even know how 2 and 1/2 hours passed. Till now I used to feel that Vidya is overrated but now on no way! I haven't seen the dirty picture and don't plan on it either but Kahani is a master piece. Very well scripted and the cast was marvelous as well!

Plot
I loved the plot. Something very different from all the shizz that's coming out now. The ending was also very different. Plot gets a 10 on 10. 

Direction
A very well directed movie. There was not a single scene which I felt was unnecessary or unwanted. The movie never lost it's grip. When it got over I was like WHY SO SOON? 

Cast
Standing ovation for Vidya and Rana. What amazing performances. Vidya was just so natural. Her crying scenes and all were just fabulous. The way she was walking and everything was just fabulous. He is just marvelous! RANAAA❤️ I love him. He was just so cute and innocent. Right from his first scene I was like AWWW! :) And the cute way he says Mrs.Bagchi was just so adorable. He deserves the best supporting scots award of the year and Vidya Balan best actress again. :) The way Rana was like Mrs.Bagchi, Aap jaanthi hai na ki main ek police officer Hoon? Aap hacker hai? AWWW!

Dialogues
They were pretty fine too! :)

On the whole a must watch! I'm going to watch it again!

Rate- 4.75 out of 5
Originally posted by Aishh.

Kahani! :) - One of the finest movies in a long while! :)
I know I'm really late but better late than never!

What an amazing movie! I didn't even know how 2 and 1/2 hours passed. Till now I used to feel that Vidya is overrated but now on no way! I haven't seen the dirty picture and don't plan on it either but Kahani is a master piece. Very well scripted and the cast was marvelous as well!

Plot
I loved the plot. Something very different from all the shizz that's coming out now. The ending was also very different. Plot gets a 10 on 10. 

Direction
A very well directed movie. There was not a single scene which I felt was unnecessary or unwanted. The movie never lost it's grip. When it got over I was like WHY SO SOON? 

Cast
Standing ovation for Vidya and Rana. What amazing performances. Vidya was just so natural. Her crying scenes and all were just fabulous. The way she was walking and everything was just fabulous. He is just marvelous! RANAAA❤️ I love him. He was just so cute and innocent. Right from his first scene I was like AWWW! :) And the cute way he says Mrs.Bagchi was just so adorable. He deserves the best supporting scots award of the year and Vidya Balan best actress again. :) The way Rana was like Mrs.Bagchi, Aap jaanthi hai na ki main ek police officer Hoon? Aap hacker hai? AWWW!

Dialogues
They were pretty fine too! :)

On the whole a must watch! I'm going to watch it again!

Rate- 4.75 out of 5

I watched it again tonight.. It's too good..😆

Loveee Rana..
Originally posted by Pulwasha

I watched it again tonight.. It's too good..😆

Loveee Rana..
I swear its just too good. Im watching it again once my sister comes. :)
Rannaaa was just too adorable. When he says Mrs.Bagchi, Im dead!
Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu--I think all the great reviews raised my expectations too high because my initial reading of the film through it's promos was boring..and it was right. The film is essentially a foreign version of JWM..with bits of AA in there. I know it's under 2 hours, but it felt longer to me =/ I feel like the best of Kareena-Imran's scenes were shown in the promos only so after a point Kareena-Imran's scenes together don't do anything for me . The movie is cute in parts par it moves a bit too slowly.. I dunno I was bored after a point. I like the beginning with his parents though..Kareena acts well but it's nothing new for her...Riana is essentially a toned down version of Geet..probably more practical. Imran is decent,probably amongst his better performances..I liked the scene where he lashes out at his family. But at the same time, I almost missed Shahid or even SRK here...I liked the ending. The supporting cast was good..and the music sounds better with the film.  

2.5/5

Now Hunger Games, Rockstar, and Agneepath are next on my list! :D

Triplet you're a THG fan too😲🤗