Posted: 12 years ago
The Ides of March

I had to watch it again. Such an outstanding movie. In the beginning, you have such great hope and then its like...damn, nothing is ever going to change! Outstanding work by Clooney and Gosling. πŸ‘ Highly recommend it.
Edited by fly2me - 12 years ago
Agneepath:

After long time a real Hindi movie which a has a story where Hindi industry belong to.

For this kind of movie, the whole world love watching hindi movies.

Amazing performance by Hrithik Roshan. I am glad he has come back with a bang, where he shows his again his briliant acting skilss. 

The rest of the cast was also very well, everyone had good role.

Rate: 
4/5
Kahaani

Let me just start by saying...HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
I am still in awe. Fantastic movie! Bravo to the team. πŸ‘πŸΌ
The movie works in every angle possible. 

The story is just mind-blowing! The detailing through out the story is just one of a kind. I am so glad to say that movies like this ARE and CAN BE made in our film industry. Everything is fantastically written, i have read other reviews where people have said it dragged in the middle, but for me...it was perfect. Everything that was on screen seemed necessary...nothing boring, nothing over the top, nothing dragged. Everything was just right. Undoubtedly, one of the BEST thrillers ever to be made in Bollywood.

The cast is off the chainnn! :D Haha. Vidya really sells you her character, she truly makes the movie alive.This girl is a power house...so happy for her! 😊 But its not just her that has made the movie for me.  Everyone else is fabulous as well. Parambrata was a pleasure to watch! AND...who says the leading male and female "have" to have a hardcore chemistry?...these two were SO perfect. He did total justice to his character. Loved him...plus, he is CUTE! πŸ˜† Indraneil...now, this one is a total cutie as well. I was searching for him throughout the movie with Vidya, haha. His role is super small but he is good in it. Good to my eyes!(;  Nawazuddin...he did total justice to his role. He was a ass in the movie but mahn, was he good!!(: && I would also like to say that everyone else is superb as well. On the whole, EPIC cast!(:

I also loveddd how Kolkata was portrayed. The pujas, the slum, the traffic...everything!! Hats-off to the team for that as well. And omg! There are some super funny moments in the movie...i couldn't stop laughing when the "running hot water" scene was on! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Oh boy!! I was on a roll.

Overall, an IMPECCABLE movie. <3
WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT!!(:
Bol - i know late but just watched it recently. OUTFREAKINGSTANDING in all aspects (: Must watch, so just go watch it for mindblasting performances.
5/5

Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - LOVED IT! It kinda does seem like a movie which would tank at the B.O but honestly it's not. It's entertaining all throughout, and something I can watch over again. Gen-Riteish acted really well but I have to HAVE TO give more points to Genelia (; This kinda roles are like made for her only. Everytime my mom watches her movies, she has to mention "this girl's a great actress" cuz everytime she forgets it's the same girl lol. Chemistry = Superb.

3/5

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster - A movie based on politics. I really had no idea what to expect when I was watching it. I like the way the story unraveled...it was interesting. Kept me hooked the whole time. The characters were really well played out. Babloo's transformation from being just a driver to thinking he would one day be the saheb was well done. Jimmy, Mahi, Randeep + supporting cast were all great. I didn't like any of the tracks as they played but I'm gunna go have another listen. I'd give the movie a 3.5/5

London, Paris, New York

A one time watch deal. The things that work best for the movie are the acting, the chemistry of the lead, and the jokes from Ali's character. There are some really cute/sweet moments in the movie that i enjoyed very much. And watching this i felt like Ali is really not that bad of an actor after all and also, Aditi is good. I rather see her in movies than half these recent actresses. But as a whole, the movie fell short for me. I felt like i knew what the team was trying to do...i understood where the story was going and how they wanted to present it but it just didn't work as a whole. The script has a lot of flaws and the delivery of the script just didn't click on the screen. The idea is fresh though...you won't be bored.

Watch it for the freshness and the leads.
2/5.
Le Havre: It was beautiful. I liked the fact that there are still people helping out each other. The film wasn't anything exceptional or out of the box. it was different, has its own charm. 
Watched Paan Singh Tomar today. Irfan Khan is just brilliant!!! Saare Khan ek taraf, Irfan bhai ek taraf. He's the real Khan. ⭐️

Sad story though. Unbelievable how badly sportsmen are treated in our country. The cricketers make pots of money and the rest die penniless. At the end of the movie, they listed some sportsmen who'd won gold/bronze medals for the country but died penniless. Made me so angry. 🀒
10 Rillington Place

A fantastic piece of work, such a tight script, the film is based on the British Mass Murderer/Serial Killer of the 1940s-50s John Reginald Christie through the perspective of author Ludovic Kennedy who wrote a book titled '10 Rillington Place' describing the lapses in the British legal system & the implications of capital punishment in the UK at the time.

The film is dark, gritty, brutal and disturbing & it will affect you, the killer is played by Richard Attenborough who is absolutely sinister and quietly frightening while being so calm on the surface, for those of you who'd have a hard time digesting such cinema I seriously suggest you give it a miss it's shot in the same street where the actual killer lived. I won't give away anymore. It was an absolute peach of a film that asks a lot of questions, great piece of British cinema. Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
Tere Naal Love Hogaya- honestly I didnt watch it at all just glimpses in the middle because I was on my iPad while my mom watched. Anyways Ritesh and Genelia are adorable together, the story was nice but predictable and the comedy was passable. Overall a nice family film I guess...but I did love three songs from the movie - Piya O Re Piya, Tu Mohabbat Hai and Jeene De

overall 3/5

Like Crazy- I saw this as a recommendation from of my fave Youtube reviewers and he just loved this movie and I always agree with his movie choices so I checked it out (also because it stars Jennifer Lawrence who I think I am in love with😍 as a girl crush I mean). The story was nothing extraordinary but the way it was executed was brilliant...almost like a documentary feel to it. Felicity Jones is just gorgeous and adorable in this, I didnt like the actor that much but he did a good job regardless...very realistic story of a modern age couple, worth checking out if you're into Sundance movies and stuff

4.5/5