Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Watched: ek tu aur ek main

All I have to say is that it had some cute parts in it, Imran was good, Kareena was just extra.

6.5/10

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ek tu aur ek main

Okish, expected better.

Imran's acting was adorable, Ram Kapoor was funny, Kareena was over the top annoying.

Ending sucked!

5/10

Shakti 1982

A pretty good film mainly for the gripping performances of Big B & Dilip Kumar & their estranged father/son relationship. Their interactions face to face were brilliantly put across both were so different Big B was the more vocal of the two openly passionate in his character and craft on screen that reflected in his performance. Dilip Kumar was more calm/subdued amidst chaos but the inferno was always there underneath & it would come out. After watching it I gotta say that all the hype surrounding Big B is totally warranted.
Smita Patil looked really nice in some parts now I kinda understand my father's obsession with her. So all in all a good watch.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 2direct

Shakti 1982

A pretty good film mainly for the gripping performances of Big B & Dilip Kumar & their estranged father/son relationship. Their interactions face to face were brilliantly put across both were so different Big B was the more vocal of the two openly passionate in his character and craft on screen that reflected in his performance. Dilip Kumar was more calm/subdued amidst chaos but the inferno was always there underneath & it would come out. After watching it I gotta say that all the hype surrounding Big B is totally warranted.
Smita Patil looked really nice in some parts now I kinda understand my father's obsession with her. So all in all a good watch.

Agree. Shakti was a powerful movie. And Big B...the only true SUPERSTAR that we ever had. Now he's gone senile but back then he was invincible. Like I said in another post in this thread...I rewatched Big B's Agneepath after watching the new version and boy!! Big B's 'Vijay Dina Nath Chauhan' was wayyy better than Hrithik's. Was all in the body language and eyes. Kudos.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mujhse Fraaanship karoge: awww awww such a cute and sweet movie.. i thought it won't be good but it was actually pretty entertaining.. all the new guys have acted so well.. esp the guy who played Vishal and the girl who played Preity.. 3/5
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fashion ... good movie with great cast and brilliant story ... PC is good but when she walks the ramp she clearly lack the model attitude when kangana does the ramp walk she does it mind blowingly, 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya: watched it.. it was soo cutee.. i really liked it.. very enjoyable.. Riteish Genelia make a wonderful looking couple.. they acted pretty well too.. Riteish as the simple guy was fantastic..Om Puri was good in what he did..the songs are soo good.. a very simple movie made with alot of cuteness and sweetness..i'd recommend for a one time watch.. the movie is clean.. and i mean CLEAN 😆no dirty dialogues, no double meaning talks..very cutee..apt for family audience.. 3/5

PS: peepa peepa Daljit Dosanjh is pretty cute and a good dancer too..😳 Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
You're an impartial fan Pallu 3/5 
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watched Rockstar.. I loveeed loveeed it!!! Ranbir was amazinggg⭐️⭐️⭐️... and I really liked Nargis... I had no expectations but she really surprised me with a good performance for a newcomer. This one of the best films of last year.. Imtiaz Ali, A R Rahman and Mohit Chauhan.. ull guys rock!!!.

4/5
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Saw Rockstar last Night ! and I m regrating the fact that I dint saw that Movie in theatre.My friends asked me But I avoided due to exams.I wish I could see it on the larger screen.

Anyways Finally gotta a Watch last Night on Television and I must say it was AWESOME and I mean it.I dint expected it to be a best But it was ! Loved RK and Nargis ! Their scenes and Chemistry was something I was missing to watch in Cinema for a long.There has not been many Love storys Which shown the deep Flaw of love and every Phase feelings of being in love .I loved to watch in Rockstar.
Music was also fine and I m getting why Nargis was Imtiaz's First Choice now looking at Movie.😳

It was plesure to see Late Shammji ! Wow ! Over all Rock star Rocked for me ! just end made me sad a bit ! Wish It could not be sadden one !😳