Posted: 12 years ago
Ek main aur Ekk tu: hmmm pretty decent.. i had absolutely no expectations so i was not bored.. but other than that the story is very much usual.. Honestly i liked Imran better than Kareena.. Kareena was good but Imran was the star of the movie for me... He has imporived soo much.. He looks very cutee 😳 Kareena looks older than him which is okay they showed her old.. the ending was unexpected but i was not dissapointed.. the scene with Anusha in the bathroom was hillarious.. Ram Kapoor was amazing..πŸ˜† all in all an average movie..
Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu

Decent film. Imran was the star of the movie...i absolutely loved him in it. He played his character well. Kareena was good too but Imran out shined her for sure. The story isn't out of the ordinary...but it works. It has a lot of cute and funny moments. Overall, the movie is sweet. It's one of those perfect movies for a rainy day.

3/5.
(:
Watched Kissi se na Kehna on Set max yesterday, starring Utpal dutt, Farooque Sheikh and Deepti Naval. A very cute and feel good film!! the story is so refreshing and I wont be surprised if there will be a remake sometime in the future!!
The synopsis is as follows: Utpal Dutt wants his son Farooque Sheikh to get married to an illiterate woman, since he believes educated women have no values and are no good at housekeeping! However, Farooque Sheikh falls in love with Deepti Naval, a doctor by profession. the couple get married with the help of Saeed Jeffrey, but hide the fact that she is a doctor from Utpal Dutt. this leads on to a series of hilarious situations! The movie bought a smile to my face, a simple film but yet so brilliant. Performances from the entire cast was also wonderful!! Def. a must watch!! 
desi boyz, its sort of boring , i couldnt watch it more than 30mins at a stretch and was watching it on and off, akki , veer were the saving grace
Glad to see some one liking Pianist, i hated the brutality of germans and the struggle of one jew to survive, those years were very rough , even we had many things going in other countries for freedom  ...
Originally posted by breezy

Glad to see some one liking Pianist, i hated the brutality of germans and the struggle of one jew to survive, those years were very rough , even we had many things going in other countries for freedom  ...

It was a good chase thriller with a good cinematography and performances, but I wouldn't really call it insightful or deep.
Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 12 years ago

Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu -

one of the worst films i've ever seen.

Boring, boring film.

Imran khan can't act to save his life.

the only thing that made this watchable was the sexy Kareen kapoor

Awful, just awful.

Edited by StevieG786 - 12 years ago
Hi all, I have not seen any latest movies recently. But around 2 weeks ago, I watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai aired on local TV. Still loving it though watched it many times.

i would love to watch Don 2 and also Dhoom 3. Any of you watched it yet? Is it good and worth watching?
kashmir ki kali...

😍...
so cute.
RIP Shammi KapoorπŸ˜’
Judwaa: HAHAH i enjoyed soo much.. call it a cheesefest but i actually laughed in it.. It was silly but it was funny.. I wish they tried to make such movies even now..It was gazillion times better than crap like Kambakht Ishq, Ready, deewane huey paagal type movies.. Salman was adorable in his double role.. ohh yeahh he acted and did those tapori dancing steps too.. Karishma was so pretty.. him and Salman made this beautiful pair.. Rambha.. ha ha she looked cutee.. and guess what they had Tabu's voice dubbed for her.. Anupam Kher, Satish Shah, Kader Khan, Tiku Talsania and Bindu πŸ˜†loved her sindhi accent.. the songs full of double meaning/no meaning lyrics..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† June ki garmi main thandi sadak hai tu πŸ€£ Tu mere dil main basjaa wat a cheesy song but enjoyable at the same time..Oonchi hai building another master piece with Anu's voice being the cherry on top πŸ˜† If i compare it to the movies releasing now Imma give it a 5/5 but since Iam looking at it as an individual movie.. I'd say 4/5 very enjoyable.. now thats what I call Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment..