TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The Pianist ... 

πŸ‘πŸΌ N πŸ˜­ Germansss πŸ˜‘
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watched Dor.. i have seen this movie before but that was in 2006 .. 
AWESOME movie.. the direction &characterization is done very well, no OTT moments..
the story is heart touching and the best part is that the movie doesnt deviates from the main plot even once.. the pace is little slow but when the movie is so good you dont mind this.. 
This is the best work of Nagesh Kukonoor so far...not to mention the back ground score by Saleem Suleman it was very soothing..
the film was a visual treat.. the hilly areas of Himanchal Pardesh & the desert area of Rajasthan.. both were captured beautifully and all the minor details were taking care of..
Ayesha Takia shined in this role.. not for once she went OTT.. it was a controlled & mature performance. dont know why she did crap movies later on.. Gul Panag was also very competent. Shreyas did a good job.. over all its a must watch..
4 out of 5 for this one 
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watched Agneepath and loved the movie so much! Very entertaining and emotional..actually made me cry after a very long time!! However, was not vey happy with the ending..I mean how vijay defeats Kancha in the end..but thts about it..I luved the entire movie!
Hrithik was mindblowing..hes superb esp. in emotional scenes..and made me cry buckets!! Intially,..the flashback has a younger Vijay for almost an hour..and I wondered whether Hrithik would have anything much to do, but boy was I wrong!! Hrithik excels from Scene 1 and just could not get enough of him..I was also impressed how he mouthed the classic  dialogues amitabh had mouthed in the original..an oh yea he looks damn hot too😊 Loved the chemistry he shared with his on screen sister rather than with Priyanks 😊
Sanjay as Kancha was so scary ..I kept dreading the climax how Vijay would have to face him..Rishi Kapoor also gave a wonderful performance..Although not a fan of violence and action films..this movie still rocks for me..and I would watch it again..total paisa vasool entertainer!!!
watched Abhimaan...really liked the story,chemistry and absolutely loved Jaya ji.
All the songs are so beautiful
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am glad I visited this thread...now I know what to watch on a sat night...Rockstar! Eraser am gonna blame you Iif I don't like it! :P

Originally posted by: beboholic

Am glad I visited this thread...now I know what to watch on a sat night...Rockstar! Eraser am gonna blame you Iif I don't like it! :P

Beboholic!  πŸ€—  I am so glad to see you posting again.  Geez, it has been ages since I have chatted with you.  And by the way, Eraser is not always right about everything!  If she screws up, that is on her!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ lol Miss you too Gaurav (feels really weird calling you that) πŸ€—

Originally posted by: beboholic

^ lol Miss you too Gaurav (feels really weird calling you that) πŸ€—

You will get used to it, don't worry!   πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Copy/pasting parts from IMDb:

Okay, I'd the opportunity to watch this absolutely masterpiece of a movie: Boy A (2007). To give a brief synopsis, it's about a man - who've murdered a girl as a child - being released from prison as an adult. I found the premise of the movie interesting, and went ahead to watching it. The narrative style was quite impressive: giving us flashbacks - making us peek through the window to the protagonist's past - but without revealing too much of it until the end. Acting was so subtle and natural, it hardly seemed any of them were performing in front of a (or some) camera(s). The background score was not really remarkable but it was interspersed with natural sounds giving the film a more realistic feel. Cinematography was consistently above average, with the flashbacks being shot in a very artsy manner. 

The ending was so ambiguous and open that it leaves you with more questions than answered, much like the film itself. 

I will give it a 9 or 10 (and I hardly rate any movies over 7).

Highly, highly recommended.