Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^old guy = naseeruddin shah

Players - Lame. It's the only way to describe it. Everything about this movie was so bad. It was SO cheesy at some bits, I remember cringing at a few parts but now I can't remember what those scenes were. The movie was so forgettable.

Edited by preity*zinta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-Lcuachik&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ€”

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

HA HA HA Mogli..πŸ˜†

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

πŸ˜†

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

I saw Rang de basanti today...

Such a nice movie...I love the first half where everything is fun and games...the camaraderie and bonding between the gang is soo cute to watch...Then the film reaches like the nth level of poignancy once madhavan's character dies. 

My fav stuff from the movie

1. Maut ki ungli and Su kar mere mann ko and Purchooo...🀣...the delhi/punjabi humor was EPIC...plus i loved how they showed their bonding...soo much better than other overrated films abt male bonding *cough*znmd*cough

2. The scenes between atul agnihotri and kunal kapoor's character..I loved how they progressed to liking and respecting each other..

3. All sharman joshi scenes...the guy is friggin adorable...

4. The scene where soha finds out tht Ajay rathore is dead...she did some AWSOME emoting there...the crying looked very very real.

5. The entire lukkha chuppi song sequence...one of the most poignant moments ive ever seen in a film...waheeda reheman was amazing...All the songs by rahman are gr8..but i LOVE this one the best. It comes at the best time and has the best lyrics and singing. 

6. Khoon chala and the candle march...*tears*

7. Aamir crying in sue's apartment - this is THE best acting ive ever seen by an indian actor...ever...the way he chokes on his food, cries, wipes his tears, smiles a bit and then gets all frisky and cries again...sooo real...
stars off in this vid

8. The roobaroo sequence, siddharth in the radio station...and how each member of the gang is killed. *tears*

its OTT and un-subtle(if thts a word), but the movie is extremely touching and moving...i love it. 

4.5/5

Me tooo!! I saw this movie too yesterday! πŸ˜ƒ Loved all the moments you mentioned smartie. Especially your #7. The Aamir crying scene is one of the most moving scenes ever, such brilliant acting.

What a wonderful film. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Mogli: Hahaha! That's hilarious. πŸ˜† Where is that pic from anyway? Ajay looks hideous.
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

@Mogli: Hahaha! That's hilarious. πŸ˜† Where is that pic from anyway? Ajay looks hideous.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Isn't he? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

This is some on the set photo of Bol Bachchan, remake of Golmal  πŸ€’

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Isn't he? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

This is some on the set photo of Bol Bachchan, remake of Golmal  πŸ€’

remake of Golmaal? but wasnt Golmaal a remake of the old Golmaal?
Originally posted by: eraser

remake of Golmaal? but wasnt Golmaal a remake of the old Golmaal?

Bol Bachchan is the remake of old Golmaal, but the new Golmaal was just the namesake.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why am i not able to post my review about angeepath ??? 

let me try 

Agneepath 3 and plus 1 for hrithiks performance, he let his eyes do all the needed talking and acting , and controlled balancing emotions , where did this hrithik vanished for so long time ???? 

i dont really like saying this , but its BS πŸ˜† need to say , i am fan of Hrithik , but the movie is seriously good.. 

Hrithik , younger version of Vijay, Rishi and sanjay are definitely driving force of movie, with out them the movie falls flat 

Hrithik was good , not mind blowingly brilliant , but he was brilliant, i liked his expressions in those two songs ,Gun Gun , and that item num , and his expressions when his sister comes to meet him was fab.. and then the way he jumps on rishi superbbb ... over all he has balanced emotions showed them right and needed expressions when required ... he has evolved a lot ... reminded me of Lakshya... 

Rishi , is wow , his role is unexpected , i hardly seen his movie,s but seeing him in this manner was good, when he gets to face to face with hrithik that was superb 

Sanjay , he was shown for some time in first half, i had to wait for hour to see him again in second half , and he does a very good work with his role , very brutal that look helped him a lot ... 

The kid who played Vijay is brilliant, the way he shoots the cop and before that the scene where he sits out holding his baby sister and rishi comes and kills some man in front of him the look the kid has was wooowww 

there arent much Plus points apart good performances of these 4 ppl , very good attempt but sadly there some loop holes , cinematography is fab ... 

Negatives ;-

Length of the movie, its the main and biggest problem which will make ppl walk out of theater as some ppl already did while i was watching movie... 

Priyanka chopra, the movie would have done far far far better without her role , trust me as she has nothing nothing at all do it , god knows why they show their marriage only to show her dead right after marriage stepping out of temple ... 

Hype of Chikani Chamkilli, disaster , its a TYPICAL Maharashtra song , i didnot hear it untill i watched it in movie, i blame both ganesh and katz for making kichadi of the song , where is the needed energy , and heck expressions ?????? the song badly begged for expressions yaarooo ... not some random shaking  ... 

how can his mother ask to leave rishi the man who was selling her baby ???? seriously ???? thank god vijay dont do that 

when most of the cops know Vijay , how come they dont have his present pic ????? 

no offense to piggy chop fans but the movie would have done better wihtout her also , there was no proper love story and her scenes just dragged the movie a , one dont see sanjay much in first half and i was waiting to see him again 

Edited by breezy - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watched Desi boyz this friday. It wasn't bad actually. Considering it was an Akshay movie, I wanted to stay away from it. But my family was watching it, so I said why not, will spend some time with them too as an excuse. The film was actually funny and not in a lame dirty jokes funny. Except the gay jokes ( I don't understand why hindi films now days think gay jokes are funny). Anyways...it was an enjoyable one time watch. 

Music was great. I like the Tu mera Hero song a lot. 

I also watched Agneepath in the cinema! It was awesooome! 4/5 

Sanjay dutt, duggu, and rishi kapoor did an amazing job! 

Music wise nothing special except chikni chameli! Kat was awesome!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Just came back from Agneepath, I give it 4.5/5  and I LOVED it to the core. But the theatre I went to and the public in it were a bunch of sissys(a.k.a assholes) who yapped through the movie🀒 and whatnot so I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have wanted to and plus where I was the movie got mixed reviews from the audience coming outside anyways this contains spoilers

Anyways I haven't seen the original so I have nothing to compare it with but I have to say that EVERYONE in this movie is so well cast..from Hrithik to Sanjay to Om, Rishi, Zarina to the kids playing Shiksha and Vijay and even Priyanka,everyone did an amazing job with their respective roles. kudos to Hrithik, Sanjay and Rishi though phenomenal performances by them. 

Hrithik was absolutely AMAZING beyond amazing (and this may sound biased since I've been an HR fangirl since I was 9😳)πŸ‘ Hrithik's best performance by far, the man literally shines throughout the movie, his eyes are so intense, his body language is bang on, his screen presence,everything about him is amazing in this movie...I would say if you're a Hrithik fan do go see this movie!. 

Sanjay was beyond creepy and had the best lines , my favorite was "Mumbai teri jeb main hai kya?" and Vijay says "Nahi mere mojhdi main". Rishi was excellent too, somehow I ended up hating Rishi's character more than Sanjays maybe because Kancha was shown to be a psychopath since the beginning while Lala was shown to be the ruthless druglord and the fact that he did child prostitution was disgusting. Devan Bhojani as the mute son was a delight (miss him as Gattu on BBB) and the dude playing Mazar was Atul from KNPH so I was like omg that's so cool

The plot is very smartly laid out and I loved how they showed Vijay as a grey character rather than a white one because he is so different and so well sketched and complicated.  The way he tricks Lala and Mazhar and then comes to Kancha and everything was good, Vijay's relationship with Gaitonde was good as well, my only complaint was the dragging, I felt as if the story was dragging a lot. 

The "violence" , I must say that the violence is an integral part of the movie, a lot of blood shed and gore, I've seen worse movies with more violence do I could deal with it but the sissies in the audience I was with couldn't and everyone gasped and were grossed out by it and I was like STFU morons😑. My favorite fight sequence would have to be the one where Vijay goes to save Shiksha, I loved how his army of transvestites come and attack everyone and the way he killed Lalamwas epic. The ending fight sequence was good but I was like how many times is he going to get stabbed till he finally fights?

Another complaint I had was Priyanka's character, I meant she's barely in the movie for like 5 minutes and then when they get married she dies and I was like W*F?'why would they do that they should have just shown her last scene in the hut where she hugs Vijay. Other than that I have to say Priyanka did a great job with the 5 minutes she was given and after a long time I liked her onscreen, she looked amazing and HR-PC sizzle on screen

The kid playing Vijay was amazing and the girl playing Shiksha was really cute

Overall it's a great movie for Hrithik fans and for fans who like these type of action, revenge violent type stories, avoid if you're a love story ,romcom fan because it will get uncomfortable with all the violence surprisngly though there isn't a lot of swearing(which I was expecting).
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago