mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I have Chandni's DVD lying in my house, have never watched it to this day. πŸ˜†

I did watch Lamhe though. Beautiful movie. πŸ˜

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I have Chandni's DVD lying in my house, have never watched it to this day. πŸ˜†

It's not as good as Lamhe but it's worth a watch mainly for Rishi Kapoor's acting
preity*zinta thumbnail
The Dirty Picture - A good watch. I liked the movie a lot better after she gives her acceptance speech at some award show (what a brilliant speech/performance) definitely one of my favourite scenes from the movie. I wasn't really digging the first half and I was unable to understand why people were going all ga-ga about the movie. But holy the second half totally got me. I lovedd the scenes between Vidya and Emraan. While watching the movie I tried imagining Kareena/Priyanka (aka 'Bollywoods finest) as Silk and I just couldn't. Vidya nailed it. An amazing job done by everyone who was a part of TDP they were all fabulous.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Stings Attached

It's an OKAY movie. Its silly but funny at the same time...total chick-flick. I am a total sucker for ANY kind of romantic films so i found the movie to be okay-ish so if you don't like "silly" films then i wouldn't recommend you this. If it helps...Natalie Portman is in it and so is the sexy Ashton Kutcher!!:)) Ahaha. But i do have to say there are some REALLY good/cute moments in the movie. Time-pass.
(:

2.5/5.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dookudu (Telugu): Okay let me first laugh properly 🀣.. such a good entertainer and the comedy was HOWLARIOUSS.. Brahma and Ms Narayana .. OMG these people are sooo damn funny..Mahesh himself was sooo funny.. i loved how he spoke telugu with a dash of hindi in the Mumbai Episode..Samantha was such a waste but she is really pretty.. Nagarjuna in the pen 🀣 Mahesh getting drunk only after smelling the liquor 🀣 KAJA AUNTY 🀣🀣 OMGGG Kaja Aunty was epicc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and Brahmi's voting appeal 🀣🀣 i recommend everyone to have a good laugh.. watch the moviee.. Mahesh has lost soo much weight.. he looks sooo damn Handsomeee..😳😳 4/5 from my side.. its a long movie almost 3 hours and i was not bored at all.. laughed all the way..

PS: whoever did Nagarjuna's mimicry on the phone was MINDBLOWWINGGG 🀣

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Dookudu (Telugu): Okay let me first laugh properly 🀣.. such a good entertainer and the comedy was HOWLARIOUSS.. Brahma and Ms Narayana .. OMG these people are sooo damn funny..Mahesh himself was sooo funny.. i loved how he spoke telugu with a dash of hindi in the Mumbai Episode..Samantha was such a waste but she is really pretty.. Nagarjuna in the pen 🀣 Mahesh getting drunk only after smelling the liquor 🀣 KAJA AUNTY 🀣🀣 OMGGG Kaja Aunty was epicc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and Brahmi's voting appeal 🀣🀣 i recommend everyone to have a good laugh.. watch the moviee.. Mahesh has lost soo much weight.. he looks sooo damn Handsomeee..😳😳 4/5 from my side.. its a long movie almost 3 hours and i was not bored at all.. laughed all the way..

🀣ROFL...bramhi's voting appeal itself is worth the price of the ticket in tht movie...i watched it in the theatre and people were literally rolling on the floor with laughter in that scene...

SUCH an entertainer this movie is...πŸ˜†
Lamhe is my all time favorite pragya...i think its one of yash chopra's best too...

@kat do take time out to watch it...its amazing...πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

🀣ROFL...bramhi's voting appeal itself is worth the price of the ticket in tht movie...i watched it in the theatre and people were literally rolling on the floor with laughter in that scene...

SUCH an entertainer this movie is...πŸ˜†

i knowww... how he says hi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† im still laughing thinking about it..
I watched lagaan on tv yesterday...

I LOVE this movie...its soo...elegantly made...ashutosh gowarikar's best periodical to date and his best film along with swades...

The way its shot is beautiful...the camera work, the colours, everything is soo...polished and amazing. The story is very unique for a period film and the tempo in the film is amazing despite the fact tht its 3+ hours long...i never felt bored...The cricket match is the most adrenelin rushing sport ive watched in a film (CDI and JJWS included)...

Aamir is gr8...i really appreciate him for having faith in such a movie...
All the team members of the indian cricket team and the actors playing the Britishers were amazing. very natural. 

Gracy singh was fabulous...she looks so very gorgeous in the film and is a fantastic dancer too...I LOVED her dance in Radha kaise na jale...soo beautiful. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NBcJlwENFs&feature=g-vrec&context=G206972bRVAAA[/YOUTUBE]

4:48 onwards gives me goosebumps...πŸ‘

Rahman's music is one of his best works till date..all the songs and the background score take the film to a whole new level...

a perfect 5/5...superb movie. 
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Sighhh... I've been wanting to watch Dookudu since forever. I heard it's even better than The Businessman (anyone watch that yet?). I'm not sure if it's up on Youtube yet, but if the movie is up and not with English subs, I may just have to watch it because I need to watch Mahesh Babu in something. πŸ˜”

@smartie: Which channel showed Lagaan? I'm thinking of switching to Dish Network. All the good Indian channels are in there. Star Plus shows the same old movies over and over again.