MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Yea mujhse dosti karoge...kya farak padhta hai...the whole movie was about shaadi throughout...😆

hahah.. thats was pretty OTT too.. how can they manage to act soo bad.. UFF..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Heya loosecanon. Been good. You?  Yea, not a HR fan. I wouldn't be watching it if it wasn't there on netflix for the taking. 😆

No Eraser I have not watched mein prem ki deewani hoon but will do to try for sainthood. 😆

You must really like torturing yourself. 😆 Believe me, you are LUCKY if you haven't seen Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon. There is something very very very wrong if Abhishek Bachchan, without any doubt, is the most tolerable thing about the film. Its quite easily the worst acting by a lead pair I have EVER seen. Yes I think even the likes of Sonam, Deepika, Katrina, Imran are more likable in their films than KK and HR were in this film. 😆 

gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MPKDH 's songs were nice..WITHOUT the videos😆
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am watching Mujhse Shaadi karogi...

Ask me why? Coz Imma a glutton for punishment.
Gobbi paratha love, Eric sagal's love story,
 Hrithik's lame expression with a straight face
Kareena's OTT acting
Rani a savior of them all. All hail Rani mata. 
When will this parody end?
I can't stop looking at this trainwreck.

LMFAO. I think you meant Mujhe Dosti Karoge😆
Indecent Behaviour - It was an interesting film

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just got done finishing Mujhse Fraanship Karoge...was expecting an epic fail but it was actualyl pretty cute...I loved the lead pair and also the secondary pair too...the story was predictable and cliched but the execution was quite good
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
 Saw mujhse fraandship karoge on tv...and i really LIKED IT! it looked too wannabeish from da posters and promos but it was surprisingly very good! <3  will give it a 3.5/5
p.s i loved da guy who played Vishal☺️

Desi Boys-  liked it...it was decent...again had zero expectations but it turned out to be good :)
preity*zinta thumbnail
Stanley Ka Dabba - What a cute little movie. Though it was about 90ish minutes I found the pace to be a bit sluggish. The simplicity of the story was the best. I loved the cast, everyone was soo great in their roles. The little boy who played Stanley was just fantastic. Seeing Verma (Amole) made me wanna hit something, his presence made me SO angry, well played.

A few things that irked me *BEWARE SPOILERS*

Why didn't anyone save Stanley :( It was ovbious that something was wrong but none of the teachers really looked into it. When we're first introduced to Stanley he comes to school with a hugeee bruise on his face, his clothes were always dirty and torn and he NEVER had a proper meal. One would think those are warning signs for a child being abused. I wanted Miss.Rosy or someone to save him. My heart went out to Stanley and I just wanted to cry for the horrible situation he was stuck in.

There was some other stuff that bothered me but I won't dwell on that. A few things that warmed my heart .. the boys sticking up for one another and sending Verma on a wild goose chase, and when they finally told Miss.Rosy about what Verma said to Stanley. Good stuff.

Super cute movie definately worth a watch!
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stanley ka dabba is such an underrated flick!..

saw Sherlock Holmes!..What class man!!!...

Oh.also Desiboyz..!!..Liked the 2nd half!..DP looks pretty..Chitrangada's screen presence is good!..her role should have been longer!..In love with most of the songs..!!!..The movie lacks logic though!😆
Edited by -anisha- - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Shona93

Saw mujhse fraandship karoge on tv...and i really LIKED IT! it looked too wannabeish from da posters and promos but it was surprisingly very good! <3  will give it a 3.5/5

p.s i loved da guy who played Vishal☺️

I thought both of the guys were cute😳 and I liked the girl playing Preeti too