Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Saw Desi Boyz once again! Entire family enjoyed..was a great entertaining evening! 😃
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched Gangster last thursday night and just finished Murder...I love Emraan Hashmi so much! He simply rocks and is sooo HOT! 😳 I actually like Maillika in Murder :D And Kangs rocked Gangster...LOVED Shiney...he was amazing and ashmit was great in Murder! I'm thinking about watching another Emraan film right now :D
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Force - Although I missed around 35 minutes of the beginning, I really liked it! It was realistic and that's what I enjoyed most out of the whole movie. John and Genelia had so much chemistry! I honestly had zero expectations on their pairing at first, but to my surprise, they proved me wrong. The story had a deja-vu feeling to it, but nevertheless, it was quite intriguing. Oh and the music was definitely a bonus! It has this refreshing feeling to it, and I truly think it's one of the best albums of year-I loooved every single track excluding Khwabon Khwabon (I don't know why I dislike it...probably because of the many versions of this song in different languages. I guess it becomes repetitive and that's precisely why I dislike it...). 4/5
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Went to the movie theater today and watched 3 films.

Don 2 - I enjoyed this very, very much. SRK looks absolutely amazing! Definitely better than how he looked in his recent years. There are plot holes, but the movie was so enjoyable I overlooked them! The action was really sleek and damn awesome! Wasn't bored for a second! 

Mission Impossible 4 - Loved this one so much! I didn't see the other MI films, this was my first one, and it was so damn amazing!! Gets your adrenaline running. Loved the action and the MI theme music made things even more cooler! Tom Cruise looked goood! He's a year away from 50? Looks fantastic for his age. About Anil Kapoor's appearance, I didn't find it that bad as others said it was. Maybe because after reading the negative comments, I was expecting something so bad that it turned out to be decent? I just didn't like his comment on Indian guys otherwise it was okay, the theater laughed at some of the things he did.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - First off, this is definitely NOT for children. A lot of nudity going on. 😳 Other than that, I loved this movie. Great script and really engaging! I totally saw the last scene coming though and felt bad for the girl. Really, really good movie. Daniel Craig is so HOT! However, he looked quite old in the movie. The wrinkles were really prominent on his face. I was surprised to find out that he's younger than Tom Cruise. He's still very good-looking though! Sigh!

I had a great day today. My friends and I paid to watch Don 2 and after it was done, we sneaked into two other theaters to watch the latter two films.
Originally posted by: .sb.

LMAO,they really have the ocean roshan song in the movie?🤣lol loved the review of Vivah Smartie.😆

they did...😆..

its the song where hes on the plane...and hes like hallucinating abt her on the flight or something...
so neeche ocean, upar aakash...ofcourse they had to rhyme ocean with something,...coz lyrics just HAVE to rhyme right...who cares abt things like poetry and sense...so they chose roshan...😕😆
Katalicious thumbnail
Just watched THE DIRTY PICTURE. I'm speechless! Just wow! Vidya Balan was simply amazing. She truly deserves the best actress award yet again. I loved the whole SILKNESS of this film...great name! I loved Emraan, Naseerudin and Tusshar. All of them did a great job. The ending...I wish she hadn't died. I really do, I wish emraan had saved her! But of course since this was a true story they had to do what happened in real life. Anyway, really interesting film. I'm glad I watched it!

5/5 <3
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mystic : gr8 reviews...I so wanted to watch MI - 4 after we were out of DON 2 but was with my family and they didnt wanted to watch another movie...but yeah you reminded me one of my movie day, when I watched Housefull, Badmaash Company and one more english movie ( cant recall the name)  all in one day...it was so much fun...I just spent 5 dollars & watched 3 movies !😆
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Saw Ra One! I found it to be extremely annoying and offensive in the beginning, and started to like it towards the end.  The really overdid the south Indian references which I found rude, and it's far from a good film, but I warmed upto it towards the end, and it had good special effects.

Some random points:

-Priyanka's cameo and voice was so annoying

-SRK's aaiyo was disrespectful and tacky, and I'm not even south Indian. 😳 He was overacting as the strict south Indian dad...the MJ impersonation was cringe-worthy! He was much better as G One, loved the blue eyes! 😳

-African teacher pole dancing scene wasn't funny

-Criminal was vulgar, too much poppin of the booty! 😵

-How did Ra One bring itself to life? Also why is Ra One racist? "I don't like Chinese" 🤔

-How did Kareena and the kid drive *through* a bus unharmed? 😲Why didn't Kareena tell anyone in India that Shekar died?

-Kareena was irritating, especially during the "G One, touch me" scene and Chitti scene. Why was there no higher security outside the airport? Bebo just had to look pretty..yawn! Start acting, madam! 😡

-Arjun looked pretty freaky as Ra One...also very stoned 😆

-In Chammak Challo, the background dancers' outfits were WAY too short..yuck! LOL did Kareena just take her pallu off for the song..bec she puts it back on after.. Her jiggling flab wasn't a nice sight and I disliked the nose ring! 👎🏼

-OMG the scene where Bebo turned into Ra One...ahhh! LOL I always thought she had a witchy vibe..this freaks me out more. 😆

-Ending was predictable but sweet. The kid who plays Pratiek was an essential part of the film and did well! 😃

Katalicious thumbnail
OMG I watched Don 2! Totally theater worthy! Completely LOVED it! SRK was fricking AMAZING! he looked sooo damn hot and just WOW! PC rocked the cop look and looked adorable and sexy at the same time! I loved her last scene...it amazed me that she still loved don! Everyone else did a fab job...I was really disappointed with lara's character...I wish there was more to it...and Kunal simply ROCKED! he pulled his character off REALLY well! It was a really good movie...i need some time to decide if i liked don 1 better or don 2. overall FAB film! 5/5 <3
Katalicious thumbnail
Just finished watching ROCKSTAR...wow I am completely speechless...such a great film. Ranbir...I have absolutely no words for him...he was sooo good...I heard he was great and all but now that I've seen it...im shocked! This is his best performance till date IMO! Such a great job done! Nargis...people underestimated her! Who said she is expressionless? I loved all her expressions and she did a fabulous job! I was shocked...I didnt expect her to be THIS good! Only thing that bothered me about her were her lips...before the film like in pics I didnt mind them...but in the movie they were SO damn annoying! Anyway I usually dont like Imtiaz ali films like LAK and JWM...hated them actually...but I just LOVED Rockstar...perfect script and great acting by all. A must watch! Ranbir definitely deserves the best actor award for this! GO RANBIR! <3 5/5 hands down!