Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

even i think the movie was overrated. πŸ˜•

Yeah I know... Last movie I liked from Chopra clan is Chandni. I am not big fan of too many songs in a movie. There is no story and songs only, it was total crap.
^^tell me abt it...DTPH is such a waste of time...im all in for cheesy movies, but this one dosent have even a raddi bhar ka substance...its just, songs, romantic scenes...how silly...

I agree...the last yash chopra movie i liked was Chandni/Lamhe...DTPH was just crap crappity crap crap. 

And also agree on Madhuri...she was godawful in the movie.
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^tell me abt it...DTPH is such a waste of time...im all in for cheesy movies, but this one dosent have even a raddi bhar ka substance...its just, songs, romantic scenes...how silly...

I agree...the last yash chopra movie i liked was Chandni/Lamhe...DTPH was just crap crappity crap crap. 

And also agree on Madhuri...she was godawful in the movie.

lol, and the movie  turned out to be block bluster at the end.πŸ˜† i was like, wTHπŸ˜†
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We had gone to see Rockstar d day our xams got over...n we assumed that its d xam effect which didnt let us understand d film..Had to come back and do a whole lot of research on the movie..and after like 3 days my friend's like..the movie was good...n m like yeah..i finally understood itπŸ˜†...
Nargis was Bad.Couldnt feel the love because the actress couldnt act.At all.
Ranbir was Very good...!!!>...
The songs just make up for everything though..How i love Rehman :)..

I heard this pick up line in college the other day-oye mere saath Jungli Jawani dekhegi?πŸ˜†
Nitika2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
DON 2 -  really enjoyed it. Was slick stylish and SRK has not looked so good before. Performance wise SRK rules Boman was great enjoyed the scenes between Don n Vardaan Lara was only in it prob for 10 mins Kunal was ok as was other cast. Disappointed with PC she looked good her action stunts were brill but thats all. Great action, thrill & performances. the letdown is the music n background score. the cameo was nice surprise and I should have known since the 1st one that there would be twists/unpredicatable. Would watch again
Sherlock Holmes 2...9/10

Amazing movie but I'm biased since I'm a big Robert Downey Jr fanπŸ˜† He and Jude Law have the best chemistry...The movie overall isn't much different from the first but it's a nice entertainment film to go see nonetheless

Mission Impossible 4...9.5/10

I've only seen the first movie of the series besides this one and it stuck to the theme. The action and stunts were really nicely done and I enjoyed how this movie was set in foreign locales...although the cast were in fancy hotels for all of themπŸ˜†  I don't really mind Bollywood actors being in Western films but oh man I cringed when I saw Anil...he was sooo damn cheesy! I think he was trying to be funny but my family was laughing for all the wrong reasons...But still it was kinda cool seeing a Bolly star in a Western film

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
^Eeks both movies I really wanna see!

Ladies vs Ricky Bahl - Not the greatest movie ever but it's kinda fun. It reminded me of Bunty Aur Babli meets Dhoom 2 (the whole con conning a con bit) meets John Tucker Must Die meets something else I can't remember right now. I really liked Anushka in this one she looked SO good and acted her part well. Ranveer was good as the con. From the three girls I liked Raina the best I thought Dimple was SUPER annoying though she did have a few funny one-lines, Sara (?) was almost forgettable. The ending was super cheesy. None of the songs really stood out IN the movie..I'm gunna need to give them another listen. I'd rate it a 3/5
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched Force today.

I immensely enjoyed it! Despite of John reprising Surya's role (😭) it was a very good movie. The action and fight scenes were wonderful, definitely much more realistic than other masala movies. It's engaging and Genelia is also very, very cute! Of course not as good as Kaakha Kaakha but it is very good nevertheless.

I especially loved the villain. He's HOT! πŸ˜³ At times I found myself rooting for him. πŸ˜†

i watched Vivaaah...stupidest movie i have ever seen...or one of anywayz...

its like one big fat corny soap opera...the evil chachi, the pure as silk heroine, the doodh ka dhula hero, the "dark" sister, the good as gold chachaji...i felt like throwing up...literally...it was nauseatingly saccharine...

i hate how the characters of poonam and prem are such dullards...i mean, fine, i understand shes shy n conservative but does she really have to show off her eyelids 3/4 of the movie and walk around like shes in ramanand sagar's "Ramayan"? even the way she drapes her saree...its like "ooh look at me, im so pure and virginal...im the reincarnation of seeta mayya herself"...

Dunt even get me started on shahid's character...Prem is such a B-O-R-E...and this is coming from someone who swooned hard for salman's prem in HAHK, MPK and even HSSH...shahid's performance actually made me realise tht salman is a much better actor than ppl give him credit for...

and and and...for gods sake, why do prem and poonam talk in whispers? why??? im not asking them to scream their lungs out but all the other actors in the film were talking fine...so why the unncecessary need to show them as "pious" by making them talk like they lost their voice...

i hated how friggin racist the movie was...i hated how poonam was valued for her "beauty n fairness" rather than her personality (which she has none of anyway) or the fact tht shes educated and responsible. Her so called ugly "kaali" sister was soo much more fun and spunkier...not to forget a MUCH more interesting a character.

ALl performances sucked except anupam kher, seema biswas and alok nath maybe...

The songs were horrible...who writes lyrics like "neeche dekhon toh ocean hai, upar tu aakash mein roshan hai"...uggh *cringe cringe*

sooraj bharjatiya was fine when he made MPK and HAHK...even HSSH to an extent..coz he had a middle ground...his characters were still "as good as gold"...but they had a personality, they had spunk, they were believable and relatable...

if MPKDH has intolerably chirpy characters, then this one has intolerably dull people...

silly movie...

i give it a 0.5/5...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mausam:

I watched the film last night with family and wow I absolutely loved the film, the comedy scenes were funny and even my dad was laughing aha! I also liked the scene between Sonam and Shahid while she was putting Mehndi on his sister's hands...it was very well executed and it was cute <3 but the only issue I had was the fact they kept separating and coming together and it happened at least 4/5 times so it kinda dragged on a bit...some of the scenes that were shown were weird because one minute you see Shahid's sister on the phone to her to be husband and then you see Sonam screaming...and I think this was due to bad editing which lacked.

Performances wise...Shahid was excellent...he did really well, loved him at the start and he enacted his part very well, Sonam did good too, though I felt they didn't give her a lot of scope and her expressions have improved though she needs to improve on her dialogue delivery, the rest of the cast were great too. All of them did their role very well.

I'd give it 3.5/5