Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
im jsut wondering how i will make myself see her in ek tha tiger.. coz its a salman khan movie gosh...

god help me..
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saw MBKD..I had never seen it before so was a little too excited..But it was nothing but a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT🤔
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yday i had gone through the torture of watching READY, this movie is a HIT , right ???? the whole cast is complete MISMATCH in Bold letters ...

Salman, Bhai, Please do play ROLES which suits ur age , not this kind of ones , first of the the story line is not for bollywood movies, upar sae u have ASIN as a lead  ...

Dear Asin, please do Roles which suit u , this kind of Chulbulli is definitely a big NO NO for u hon ...

If Movie had no content rest of the cast roles was nothing but a badly made and cooked Kichadi, hopelessly hopeless movie ...

I had option of watching either this or meri Brother ki , thank god  i choose this torture than that one 😆...

One word , WORTHLESS from every angle, its a joke to give review for this movie for sure ...

1.5/5

may be if they had FRESH and YOUNG cast , it would have been a treat
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Few days back, I watched Amar Prem..i just loved it..
it was so sweet sad movie..& they described love in different way..just loved it😳
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watched Meri Brother Ki Dulhan.. it was a huge disappointment especially after seeing the awesome promos..the script was extremely weak...Kat was good.. but not as good as she was in ZNMD.. Imran and Ali were ok.. overall its ok for one time watch only.
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rockstar

What a great concept, love the creatief of this movie.
Imtiaz Ali is such a great director.

What I can say about Ranbir Kapoor, this boy has grown alot in his acting skilss.  I feel this movie was his best movie till yet.
Every scene was complete with his acting!!!

Nargis was ok! Some of her scenes was good, but still she has to improve alot in her acting... Lets hope she also try her best in her acting skills and not stuck only in beauty..

8/10
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rockstar

OHMYEFFIN'GOSH! Am i GLAD that i went to watch this?!...Very much so!:)) Loved. Loved. Loved ittt.
Imtiaz doesn't disappoint!(:
Usually...a film i love is more than perfect to me...but Rockstar wasn't exactly perfect. It was far from it. Yet,i loved it and i probably wouldn't change a thing about it. I think its because the movie has a certain feel...i absolutely loved the depth and honesty and the high-on passion and the high tension throughout the movie...which is hard to find in most films today. Loved that!

The STORY!...Okay...when you think about the plot of the movie, its like "how simple!" Really! Anyone could take a guess right?...BUT! Having said that, its beautifully done! Actually, the story is kind of "edgy" for an Imtiaz's film. Its such a fabulous effort! The film is put together very well and i liked that it wasn't brainless. The story of fame, passion, love, lust, and everything else is unfolded right before your eyes and how!:) It tells a beautiful tale. && From all these mentioned above my favorite was how the complex love was showed on screen. It wasn't inappropriate but it had this funk to it...it lets you answer your own questions about the two character's love. Its done nicely. On the whole...enjoyed the story very much. Simple but not simple!(;

Lets talk about the performance of the two leads...

-RANBIR IS AMAZING AND IMPROVING!(; Haha. I was impressed with him a lot. This movie is a milestone in Ranbir's career, for sure.

- Nargis Fakhri...She is gorgeous to look at but well, um...what was the hype about this one? It seems to me that we won't have any "decent" new actors. Swear. Lol(: But...i mean, she wasn't terrible. She was okay-ish. So much for the hype. Hopefully she improves as an actress.

Music...2 words: LOVED IT.
:)

Okay. Enough of the bragging...loved the movie but it had its flaws too. Top two:
1)  There was quite a few unnecessarily unanswered questions or should i say...parts that were odd.
2) After the intermission the screenplay/script was off. It all seemed mixed up and started to sorta, not flow or make sense.
These two holds the movie back.

OVERALL: Great movie...must watch from all the movies released so far! Go for this one!(: Admirable!

8.5/10!

-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watched it this saturday! have no words to describe what an awesomee movie it was.. i dun even remb. the last i liked any bollywood movie this muchh.. purelyy magical it was.. yes biru biru my boy u nailed it.. u did itt... he was just flawwless.. just totally ..such a proud fan i am.. no doubt he's my most fav actor in bollywood yes more than srk and shahid rytnow =p... if feel like singing KHUD KO MAIN HAAAR GAYA TUMKO MAIN JEETA HOON for him =p... ijordan jordan jordan ..ufff i felt like hugging him soo many timess.. this role was for ranbir only.. no one could hav ever touchd it the way he did. nargis is justt so so damn pretty! i was actually gazing her =p.. but not of a great actress.. but if kat can do filmz and can be a star why can she.. :P... imtiazz .. def one of my fav dir. be it socha na tha and JWM two of my all tyme fav movies and now thiss... m speechless and their last hug moment made me cry actually cry,..:\
the songss.. the soul of the movie.. rehman and mohit wat a perfect combo.. mohit is def my all tyume fav singer since tumse hi! he was justtt flawless and rehmaan hats off too u.. i cant choose one song i loved the most.. m in love wid the whole album.. its on my handset everymoment! tum ho and tumko are soo muchh closerr... soooperb dialogues and momentss!  and my myyy kashmmir.. my valley! .. beautifully picturized.. love it
9/10 for me.. i m in love wid this moviee.. def fav movie in last 2 years lmaaaoo! and biru deserves the best actor award this yr.. 
Debo, Lara and Zarwu - I love you all for posting such awesome reviews of Rockstar 🤗 ðŸ˜† I'm so glad you all loved it.

Okay so I watched Rockstar, again. This time, it was even better. M-A-G-I-C-A-L. I drank a lot of coffee before the movie and really had to pee but I was thinking of what scene to skip to go to the bathroom but I just couldnt think of any scene. I finally went when I couldnt hold it any longer ðŸ˜†

Now I realize why I connected to much to the movie. Watching Heer was like watching me (personality-wise). I was hiccuping, thats how bad I was crying towards the end. 

Detailed review coming up tomorrow. Yes yes I know I've written a gazillion reviews of Rockstar already but I dont give a shiatsu, I'm writing a LONG on tomorrow! 

The theatre was half full which is pretty good for an afternoon weekday show. I had two aunties sitting behind me and their comments were hilarious! Will post them tomorrow. 

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eraser is scaring me these days. 😲

Originally posted by: eraser

The theatre was half full which is pretty good for an afternoon weekday show.

Over here I saw the theatre playing the movie was totally vacant during the weekend afternoon show. 🤔
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago