Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: greenleaf007

I too watched this Movie..God some Music pieces were Not tolerable for my Ears πŸ₯± Can somebody tell me what was the End? πŸ˜† But Boy oh Boy Ranbir is surely from Kapoor Khandhan...Loved his Vivid Expressions of Hurt,love,Confusion...Uff...And NargisπŸ€” ...Less said the Better...But come-on its her Debut...Even Katrina sucked big time in her First...Even though she's still the sameπŸ˜• πŸ˜†...Anyways its a One-time watch movie...Enter with Pop-corns and Junk food and u'll Like this movie πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Male:is dunya ke bahar ik maidan hai main wahan tumhara intezaar karoonga..

female: main aaongi..

end is in the beginning itself..make out the meaning..πŸ˜†

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fashion, again ... 

hands down to Madhur for making that movie... 

Out of all his movies, Page 3 and Fashion stands apart , both show hard reality of gilts and glamours worlds ...

PC was good, but for me the show steal er was Kangana ...she rocks in that movie, every scene is so good , it goes with flow of the movie and makes one think why its not a every ones cup of tea field, but at same time makes wonder is every one the same ? do one have to kill themselves to move up or why one has to give morals at some part of time in life ? 

Saheb,biwi aur gulam.

Another round of love sex  politics and betrayal.Only good thing about the movie was Deepal Shaw,she acted very well.Story was very predictable.

2/5
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Saheb,biwi aur gulam.

Another round of love sex  politics and betrayal.Only good thing about the movie was Deepal Shaw,she acted very well.Story was very predictable.

2/5

wat about sadda Jimmy??

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

wat about sadda Jimmy??

His role didn't appeal to me that much.Jimmy,Hooda and Mahi looked good and thats it.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge

HOW CUTEEE!. Ohemgee. I am a sucker for love stories so this was pretty flippin' satisfying to me..hehe. Yeah, its not off the wall amazing but its pretty good!(: A nice one time watch...heck, its more than that. I will definitely catch it again. Its just so very cute. I LOVE good youth movies.
&& Ohmygosh...the last speech that the guy gives at the end...its so darn true. Technology has definitely effected the way people "love" these days. Anyways...keeping this short and sweet...its lovely. Give it a try. :)

6.5/10!(:
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Has anyone seen Saif Ali Khan and Pooja Bhatt's much-delayed film Sanam Teri Kasam? It was kinda weird seeing the old long-haired "Ole Ole"-era Saif again. πŸ˜†
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Male:is dunya ke bahar ik maidan hai main wahan tumhara intezaar karoonga..

female: main aaongi..

end is in the beginning itself..make out the meaning..πŸ˜†

I see,Well then i think i missed the Starting..I was late
Now can u tell me or is it that even ur doubtful of it? 😳 πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan:

I loved it actually! It was hilarious at times aswell...I thoroughly enjoyed the film...it was a little annoying at points but overall I enjoyed it. Imran did so well...big improvement definitely IMO he has improved and the scenes where he becomes Akbar with Kat are hilarious...I was literally crying of laughter🀣 and it was just a fun film to watch!!! Katrina did very well...yes...her Hindi dialogues aren't perfect but she did well...I literally enjoyed her and Imran in the film...they complimented each other so well. Ali Zafar was great too...oooh the scene between him and Kat of that rapid fire was hilarious...I loved how Dimple was asking him the questions and Luv was being hilarious...that was pretty good.

The songs especially Ishq Risk and Dhunki are very good songs...I've gotten into the songs I didn't listen to MBKD songs properly but both songs are excellent. A few more scenes were where Kat was drunk and she was acting as Dharam ji from Sholay she did really well...but I also liked how she put sleeping pills in the water and obviously Imran was sleeping and it was funny how she carried him...made me laugh the way he was sleeping without him knowing she was making them both run away it was hilarious!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I loved how Dimple slapped him when he says I love you to her...OH I totally forgot when Imran was in the Akbar avatar I kept laughing so much when he said to his father "Adab" again and again and again to each other it was hilarious!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But overall the film was great I absolutely enjoyed it! Especially watching it on Blu ray it was a pleasure!!!

My rating: 4/5
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sound Track :- Awesome ... 3./5

Rajeev Khandelwal is as usual good, though i felt he was blank in one spot , he was just fit for the character of Ronak,...

Beautiful journey of a Music Freak, who turns into DJ, gets all drunk up and worked up πŸ˜†... goes deaf (most common problem in some Dj's , i knew a guy who almost went deaf had he not switched his profession) , Goes into depression but still belives he will be able to hear , when he sees signal works back to normality, learns to take lip reading classes, a gal then tells him about music is not all about hearing but feeling too , makes him feel music with her, he makes a come back , after proving it to ppl who question it as publicity stunt , just vanishes with his love ... and still keeps sending music to his old friend who stood by him always ...

Soha had nothing much to play, her accent was freaking funny, but may be thats how deaf ppl talk , Rajeeev was fab esp when he was shown in depressing state and trying to find a light in life ... Rest of the cast is good... 

Being a sucker for Quotes, i simply enjoyed the ones which have been used in movies, may be 4-5 as per situation and those were inspiring ...

best dialogue was when Ronak goes to Gauri;s place to take her on first date, he keeps banging on doors and when she comes behind him , he asks her , ur also deaf , how do u , she tugs at the lamp outside the door and beautiful color lights go on and off inside , she says , There is always a alternate in it , and it is more beautiful πŸ‘πŸΌ

Not many will enjoy this kind of movies, but it was beautifully shown