Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Being an Ajay and Salman pankhi..  HDDCS was someee deal for me.. the movie was soo good.. i can watch it anytime.. Ajay and Salman and even Ash .. they all were sooo good..

kruti: noo they broke up long ago.. Akki and Shilpa broke up around 1998-early 1999 and he started dating Twinkle soon after that.. Dhahdkan released in Aug 2000 while Akki Twinkle got married in 2001 January.. during the making of Dhadkan Akki and Shilpa were not together..

but they are cordial i guess.. Akki made an appearance on Bigg Boss 2 which Shilpa was hosting.. he even teased her saying "aapse ziada mujhe kon jaanta hai" ๐Ÿ˜†

here's a dekho for u..

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Sudagar is on right now...Watched it as a kid and absolutely dont remember anything๐Ÿ˜Š
Liked the movie.
I've always liked movies on friendship besides Billu
Wow...Dilip got the accent so right.
I am gonna watch more of his movies now
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Watched Ra.one.
I thought it was okay although could have been better . The last fight scene between G.One and Ra.One was pretty cool ! ๐Ÿ˜†
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watched Force .. the baddie was such a Hottie , i was drooling lol John and Genelia are terrible actors, the story was okay but i liked the action stuff . 2/5

LBZ - When did Zayed get this hot? he actually looked really nice throughout the movie. Story was simple and predictable but good for a one time watch when ure bored and oh yeah the songs are really nice too . 3/5 Extra point for Zayed only .

Singham - Zabardast! I love this kind of action packed films. Ajay was too good in this role and the villain did his part well too. The dialogues and BG score were a plus . 4/5 Shouldnt miss this one! 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched Shaitan...

wooow man. I really really like it.
One thing I loved about Bejoy Nambiar, the director, is he sorta managed to keep it simple, and kept the story compact.. no extra pretty scenes or anything. 
The story itself is good, awesome background music, awesome screenplay... love the bits where they got really creative, such as the flashback scene with Shomu, or when Dash narrates the plan of action with Kalki's kidnapping bit 

All the actors did an amazing job, gotta hand it to them. Its a shame I don't know their names with the exception of Shiv and Kalki, but they all were great. Awesome expressions, action scenes were gripping, and the bloody grimy scenes were nicely executed.

Will be honest, I neverrr got what the whole deal over Rajeev Khandelwal was, but I must say, he was greattt. He's got amazing dialog delivery, very powerful, and his fiestiness is verrry nicely displayed in this movie. 

Overall highly recommended, its a little depressing I suppose, especially realizing the psychological warp the group gets into as events occur one after another, but woww.
Don't miss this one =D
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ rachna : I loved that movie too...it was such a well made movie...sad that such low budget movies are neglected my majority 
btw have you watched Mujhse Fraaanship Karoge...thats another good one!
and I forgot to add, the best part about the movie I mentioned is that Kavi Shastri has a Cameo in it!  ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
noo but I really want to see it! haha I'm waiting for it to get on Youtube actually 
looks quite adorable =D 

KAVI SHASHTRI?
I haven't seen that good looking chhokra for tooo long.
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: liverach

noo but I really want to see it! haha I'm waiting for it to get on Youtube actually 

looks quite adorable =D 

KAVI SHASHTRI?
I haven't seen that good looking chhokra for tooo long.

Kavi hase such a sexy accent as well...I love that guy โ˜บ๏ธ
it is on desirulez.net...pretty good website for all the latest releases ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
THAT he does xD haha I totally swoon whenever he says small stuff in British LOL like "they're still in love" ahaha

OMG thank you so muchhh! I know what I'm doing tomorrow xD ahaha
Yeye Kruti I watched it on same website and Kavi was cherry on top๐Ÿ˜