Posted: 12 years ago
vokay...i saw Race on TV...i never actually saw it b4...coz meh...was never interested...

but double u tee eff...wht the heck was tht movie?? its more complicated than Vector mathematics...

therz like a twist every 5 mins...and i dont mean tht in a good way...i mean, when u puzzle everything together in the end,it makes no bloody sense...
Its like, saif's the bad guy...no actually akshay's the bad guy...no its saif, no its akshay...
saif loves bips, no actually, saif loves katrina, no wait, he loves bips...
bips is a bitch...no actually, its katrina whoz the bitch...no wait, its bips...but wait its katrina...

*pulls hair out*

At the end of it all, i just wanted to scream "whyyy??? " πŸ˜‘

but a lesson learnt though...adding a million twists in the tale dosent necessarily make a good film...

uggh 1/5...
^ Your review totally made me LOL. I remember liking all the twists in Race when I first watched it .. I don't remember a lot now to be honest .. but I thought all the little twists they took made the film interesting.

Watched Love Breakup Zindagi - I liked the first hour of the movie, the whole wedding bits and everyone interacting and having a good time. And then they went back home and everything got sooo boring. And the movie was ridiculously long there's noo reason for this movie to have gone over 2 hours. The music was the only good thing about the movie. Zayed is such an awkward actor .. I don't know how else to describe him. A lot of the things he does seem so forced or like he tries wayyy to hard to come across as cool. I don't think I've seen Diya in a full fledged role before and I liked her! She was dressed so well in the movie, totally fell in love with her wardrobe. She's a decent actress too played her role well. I liked all the secondary characters as well. All the cameo's were a huge surprise, didn't know any of them would be in it. Anyways a 2.5/5 .. a good effort but no cutesy scenes between the lead couple
Edited by preity*zinta - 12 years ago
Omggg i loved race sooo much..πŸ˜†

Hamara dil aapke paas hai: i watched it on tv yesterday..πŸ˜† i was soo bored.. Anil Kapoor was good in it.. but its a silly moviee..i felt bad for Sonali tho.. poor girl.. that always happens in hindi movies..the girl who likes the guy from like forver but the guy never likes her back.. bad bad bad πŸ˜†..its an okay time pass...

PS: when aish comes to Anil's house and evryone makes fun of her.. Anil sings a song.. gham hai kiyun something.. dudeee really???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
10 Things I Hate About You - OMG OMG OMG, how did I not see this movie before?! I loved it SOOO much! Everything about it was just so, so good - story, cast, acting, soundtrack, etc. Heath Ledger's Australian accent made me swoon. β˜ΊοΈ And Joseph Gordon-Levitt..in this movie he's too cute and today...he's too hot. I like the transformation. πŸ˜† Julia Stiles was awesome in her role too. I was grinning like an idiot throughout the duration of the whole "can't take my eyes off of you" sequence and it's definitely one of my favorite scenes in the movie. 

(SPOILER) - 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjdcCTUuGE[/YOUTUBE]

^ πŸ˜

This movie is a must-watch and I highly recommend it. It's your typical 90s cheesy chick flick, but in a good way. Somehow, everything about this film works. It's definitely in my list of favorite Hollywood movies now. I might just watch it again one of these days, since I enjoyed every minute of it. 

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Omggg i loved race sooo much..πŸ˜†

Hamara dil aapke paas hai: i watched it on tv yesterday..πŸ˜† i was soo bored.. Anil Kapoor was good in it.. but its a silly moviee..i felt bad for Sonali tho.. poor girl.. that always happens in hindi movies..the girl who likes the guy from like forver but the guy never likes her back.. bad bad bad πŸ˜†..its an okay time pass...

PS: when aish comes to Anil's house and evryone makes fun of her.. Anil sings a song.. gham hai kiyun something.. dudeee really???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

was this the movie where ash's character gets raped??man i was so pissed when the colony ppl started making fun of her...who makes fun of a girl whoz been through such a traumatic experience??they r such a bunch of πŸ€¬
i stopped watching the movie after tht scene...was totally put off...
^ I liked the part where Anil pops up out of nowhere and places his hand on those women mocking Ash's character (they were saying something like "she's not a woman of good character since a man other than her husband touched her" or something) and then declares that now, by their own logic, none of them are women of good character. That shut them up.

The songs were good.
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
^^I watched that anil movie in theater and there was a scene which left me so confused but was so embarrassed with parentsπŸ˜”
Dont like the movie ...

I watched Bodyguard only halfway though..
What a  pathetic piece ?
I couldnt tolerate it beyond  a certain point.
I guess now a days even if you re release hello or yuvraaj they will be hits just cos of salman factorπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Really? Which scene was that?

As for Salman, I think even if they make a 2 hour movie of him sleeping it'd be a blockbuster.
Kal that scene is πŸ€¬πŸ˜†
I was 11 so that bloody shower was πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
I didn't even remember that scene until now. Heh.

Puru Raajkumar wasn't a bad villain though.

BTW, wasn't there a comedy track with Anupam Kher hitting on someone else's wife? That was some weird stuff.
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago