Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naritasax184 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Paanch...just now...amazing film
Mujhse Fraandship karoge.
Fresh actors with a cute story.Something which kids these days become a pray to.Hard to differentiate from real and online world.
A hot surprise with 1 min of Kavi Shastri.
Short and a nice watch
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ OMG MFK has Kavi Shastri in it?? 😲
I was planning to watch this one yesterday but then did not work out...will see it soon 😊
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mausam 

Well, I finally managed to see this one...
Its a very slow movie, no doubt about it...plus the editing and flow of the story sucks...🥱
You dont realize at some point that when they reached Scotland and then back to India and also Switzerland in the middle...😕
Honestly, I did not see any reason of switching continents...they could have had their romance in India also...songs are soulful and some scenes are shot beautifully...specially "Abhi na jao" sequence...
Sonam looked flawless and absolutely gorgeous throughout the film...she never looked better than this...Shahid impresses in Punjab...never seen before avatar...He was fine as Air Force officer at some places and dull at some...overall their chemistry is beautiful..would love to see more of them in near future...

climax is another big flaw of the movie...there was no need to stretch it sooo much
In short this movie could have been easily finished in 1 & half hours at the max...
I saw Sushmita Sen's Samay...i remember watching its promos n stuff when it released way back in 2003...but i wasnt really inclined to watch it...plus it was completely neglected at all awards so i didnt really know much abt it either...

But when i saw it recently, its actually a gr8 thriller...Sushmita plays this cop who gets a case of mysterious serial killings happening in the city...thts all the story i can reveal, because the rest is some very good suspense...its similar to this english movie called SE7VEN starring brad pitt...but i thought it was a pretty good effort anywayz...

Sushmita was superb...loved her as the ACP...her body language, stance, dialogue delivery everything was done like a pro...Sushant singh was nice as the assistant...jackie shroff has a surprise appearance in the end as the antagonist and hes okayish...

Its a nice thriller / muder mystery...flawed, but still, very well made...watch it for sushmita and its taut screenplay and interesting story...

Id give it 3.5/5
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aaja Nachle:

I love this film...I dunno why but I just do! Loved Akshaye and Madhuri's little flirty talks!😆 And all acted well! Koko/Kunal looked cute ;)

3.5/5
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ I felt bad for Mohan though. Poor guy.
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Watched Kal Ho Na Ho... its a brilliant piece of wrk !!! SRK will definitely make u cry n i cried bucks too bcoz i was watching alone i did not feel shy !!!😆

No one jst no one cn match the emotional value SRK adds to a scene with his expressions.. the last scene wr he proposes to Jia is heartwrenching !!!!

now the best scene whn SRK reads the blank diary... beyond description...!!!

this was the movie which made me SRK fan... KHNH the best movie acc to me !!! 😛

5/5 !!!

Keep--------------Smiling !!😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kal El

^ I felt bad for Mohan though. Poor guy.

Oh yeah!😆 He loved her so much but he never got her!😭😆
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Watched Kal Ho Na Ho... its a brilliant piece of wrk !!! SRK will definitely make u cry n i cried bucks too bcoz i was watching alone i did not feel shy !!!😆

No one jst no one cn match the emotional value SRK adds to a scene with his expressions.. the last scene wr he proposes to Jia is heartwrenching !!!!

now the best scene whn SRK reads the blank diary... beyond description...!!!

this was the movie which made me SRK fan... KHNH the best movie acc to me !!! 😛

5/5 !!!

Keep--------------Smiling !!😊

So true very nice movie... Srk was awesome in this movie..👏. I also loved the diary scene...

Chaahe Jo Tumhe Poore Dil Se
Milta Hai Woh Mushkil Se
Aisa Jo Koi Kahin Hai
Bas Vahi Sabse Hasin Hai
Us Haath Ko Tum Thaam Lo
Woh Meherbaan Kal Ho Na Ho
Har Pal Yahan
Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama
Kal Ho Na Ho...