Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
^^True i thoroughly enjoyed watching Mujhse Fraandship Karoge? Watched it twice already😆 All the actors have potrayed their characters very very well..A must watch i say

PS :- I love Saqib..I found him the best amongst everyone..<3

5/5 for MFK?😳
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...is MFK really good? I wanna watch it! =D
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Jenny_KaShian-

^^True i thoroughly enjoyed watching Mujhse Fraandship Karoge? Watched it twice already😆 All the actors have potrayed their characters very very well..A must watch i say

PS :- I love Saqib..I found him the best amongst everyone..<3

5/5 for MFK?😳

Saqib? The hero? 

It is the kinda movie I would have liked to watch at the cinema, refreshing, you see. I am not very fond of its music, but the movie had some nice comical situations to it, and pinches of reality. The end was incredulous though. 

I'd give it a 3 on 5, by the way.
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan was the last movie I watched. i liked it overall - it was quite enjoyable to watch...nothing new though...😛
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched Love breakups zindagi, i really liked it! There is something charming about zayed khan, and dia looked gorgeous as usual!

it's been sooo long i've seen any movie.

had a great time watching Date Night.

can't resist if Tina Fay is on TV. this lady never fails to amuse me.

she's insane like moi   😆

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Force: Villain looks smoking Hot..John is expressionless but story is quite interesting..

Verdict: One time Watch! 
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Force- ok film, John really did his part well

Love, Breakups Zindagi- loved it,  loved Diya-Zayed together!
Just finished Awarapan now. Such an awesome movie. Though i felt the story could've been better but Emraan's performance makes up for it. He's one of the best we have in Bollywood. Songs were good and ending was pretty sad. Overall nice movie

4.5/5
Edited by Heat - 12 years ago
Watched rock on!...i remember really liking the movie when it first released, but now when i rewatch it, it dosent hold much appeal to me at all...i realised how cliched the story was and how urm...wannabe the movie was...

Its too sanitized a take on "rockstars"...too DCHeque without any of the former's zing or humor...

The performances were the saving grace...i liked farhan, arjun,purab,prachi and shahana...the film had nice music and technical values, but its too slow paced and cliche to hold rewatch appeal...

I'd give it a 2/5