Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Iti Mrinalini - BEAUTIFULLL movie! If you can find this movie wid subs somewhere, do watch it! It had a page 3, heroine-ish effect but this movie is more about just one specific person's life. Konkona Sen Sharma, hands down, is PERFECT! Aparna sen, Rajat Kapoor, the whole cast was brilliant so were the songs.
4/5

Fashion - Get goosebumps every time i watch it. I still remember how it changed my whole opinion about fashion industry lol. Love this movie..used to love priyanka during this time. Nobody plays a depressing role as good as Kangana.
5/5

Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara - Love this movie so much. I am usually poem blind but i actually understood Javed Akhtar's poems lol...they were amazing. Farhan & Abhay were my most favourite part of the movie.

4/5
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
watched RNBDJ... beautiful beautiful beautiful movie...clean entertaining family movie !!!!! . i cnt resist watching each tym it cums on TV but i did not watch on TV this tym  !!!😛 😆

it  is undoubtedly the best movie n performance of Anushka sharma.. she was a  new comer but neva felt this for a sec !!!😛

SRK brilliant as usual... idc wht people say abt a girl nt recognizing his husband bcoz he removed his moustache n did spike... tht was theme of the movie.. u beleive it u love it !!!😛

O yara meri love story bana de... 😛

5/5 !!! 😛

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Wacthing Shoot out at lokhandwala..abt to finish.. a very very good movie based on a true story with a social message in the end !!!😛

i love its screen play u wnt get bored... 😛

Vivek oberoi steals the show he must hav done more gangster role !!!  😛

5/5 !!😛

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
okay i saw Love Sex aur dhokha...Bloody brilliant...im officially in love with Dibaakar banerjee's films...first Khosla ka ghosla, and now this!! i need to go watch OLLO asap...

but honestly, the movie is gr8...very well narrated and well told...i was concerned tht the jerky camera moments would irritate me (coz the films shot on handycam), but they didnt bother me one bit..the content is so gripping tht i didnt really care much abt the lack of pretty visuals...

The story's pretty good...3 different stories interspersed with each other...one abt the Love, one abt the Sex and one abt the Dhoka...although the film deals with serious stuff,its quite humorous sometimes...and i liked tht abt it. 

I think masand said in his review tht this film is as important to hindi cinema as "Satya" and "DCH" were, and I agree...its pathbreaking,its new, its edgy and its an example of fine filmmaking...

My rating : a perfect 5/5 again...but its obviously an adultish film coz of the graphic violence and sexual overtones...so dunt watch it if u get turned off easily by tht. 

Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ smartie : wow is it that good?? I need to catch up on that one soon...
btw which movie is OLLO??
^^oye lucky lucky oye...its from the same director and i heard its good too...so ive got to catch it sometime soon...

But yeh, LSD is gr8..very different from the regular bollywood film...its really disturbing in some parts, but the impact it makes in the end is amazing...i toh loved it...as much as i loved Khosla ka ghosla...or even better maybe...

oh never mind, u meant Oye lucky lucky Oye right??

I have seen that one...it is another gr8 film by dibakar banerjee...you should definitely watch that one as soon as you get a chance

Abhay Deol was awesome throughout the movie and so was Paresh Rawal !
@ smartie : these small budget movies turn out to be gr8 most of the times...they dont do huge promotions and all but the kind of direction and screenplay they have makes it worth watching...sad that they dont get acknowledged much...many dont even release overseas and hence fail at BO too...
but they are such good movies and they have a touch of reality to them!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Khap - Another touchy subject, but I felt the film wasn't .. convincing enough (don't know if that's the right choice of words, i can't think of anything else at the moment) or didn't leave the impact I thought it would. I liked some parts .. and then I thought the other bits were a bit melodramatic/OTT. They could've done without a few of the songs. The deaths were just horrible and really disturbing to know things like this do take place. I'd give the movie a 2.5/5
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Mujhse fraaandship karoge...naam jitna hi bakwaas hain  !!! totally meaningless...not even entertaining in parts !!!   songs r irritating !!!😛

but the girl was beautiful !!!😍

1/5.

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊