Posted: 12 years ago
Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat - what a bakwaas movie. Seemed like one of Ekta Kapoor's soap opera. LOLL, but it was hilarious how in the end everyone just randomly paired up with each other. Arjun Rampal with that heroine, Aftab with Monica Bedi, and then Sunil Shetty with Isha Kopikkar. It's like they were saying to each other, "hey you don't have a partner?...it's okay, let's just marry each other." 🤣

Transformers 3 - it was okay-ish but the first one still remains my favorite one. Dragged in manyyy parts and that "love story" *gag* between Sam Witwicky and his girlfriend did not work for me at all. First of all, bring Megan Fox back! I don't even like her, YET, I'd tolerate her ever that Victoria's Secret model. She was so so so bad in the movie and was there something wrong with her lips? Ew. Shea LeBeouf was hot, and so were Patrick Dempsey and Josh Duhamel. Andd, I got so happy when I saw those Chicago scenes, like the open bridge one and all. We were there last summer in Downtown Chicago when this movie was being filmed and saw cars hanging from the bridge and helicopters and whatnot. It was prettyyy crazy. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Bol - Loved it. I think it dragged in places but other than that it was a brillant movie. The cast did a phenomenal job. It's definately a must watch for those who like movies that display touchy subjects.
throughmyvains thumbnail
Zindagi Na Milegri Dobara.

Two words: Oh "Bwoy"!!!!!!

I cant believe how awesome it was. I had SOOO much fun while watching it, Zoya and Reema are amazing women to make a fim that shows a friendship between MEN. I seriously had the best time ever, lol it sounds weird but the film is such a feel-good movie. The characters were ahhhmazing, I can't choose which one was the best or which actor was the best! Farhan was fantasticooo, Abhay was sooo amazing, and Hrithik was... dude don't even get me started. And it was such a refreshing change to see Katrina actually "act more and better" than she usually does in her films. She was lovely, I just love this woman, she looked so pretty. One of the best films I recently saw. Even think about watching it again today lol. The dialogues are the best thing about this film, and the acting and the characters... and and and! :)

edit: Where is the reviews thread for this movie? Couldnt find it in the search box! :(
Edited by mukherjeebabe - 12 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - I wish I can get the three hours of my life back dobara. 

The movie was okay and a good attempt, but geez, I was bored! Really, really bored. In the midst of this film I was also watching this South Indian dubbed-Hindi film with a horrible looking male lead and even that movie was more entertaining. And what more, it was too wannabeish and too Western for my taste. When I watch Bollywood films or any Indian film for that matter, I like to see a little bit of 'Indian' feel to it or at least if it doesn't have that then make it entertaining, but this movie had none. I couldn't connect with any of the characters, the constant usage of English (what happened to Hindi?), and their Western style of living. Sigh, if only I was that rich and could afford a trip to Spain whenever I wanted. 😍 I also hated the last scene with the song, it was definitely ripped off from somewhere. Remember seeing that before.

From the very 1st scene I knew I was going to get annoyed by this movie and it just kept getting worse. There were small moments here and there that made me smile but overall, the film had a slow pace and couldn't keep my attention for long. My mom and dad were watching it with me too and eventually they both left to another room. Farhan was definitely the best though, and he got the best lines. There was this one line of his (that I can't remember now) that made me genuinely laugh and that was the only time I laughed in the movie. His scene with Naseerudin Shah was superb and definitely one of the best scenes in the movie! Naseerudin Shah, in such a small role, made a huge impact. He stays in your mind. Abhay was good too, he was cute. Hrithik... blah... I have to say there was this one scene where he slaps Farhan and they both start fighting, Hrithik looked horrible in that scene (up until then, he looked decent) because his hair color was clearly visible and it looked disgusting. Ugh... Katrina was cute and pretty, she didn't have much to do since she disappeared for practically half of the movie, but she was cute. I don't know why they had to make Kalki such a b*tch and couldn't have given her some redeeming quality, but she did well in her role too.

Along with the Naseer scene, there was this one scene I truly, truly loved and that was the running with the bulls one. Beautifully picturized and one can clearly tell the fear in the three guys' faces. Absolutely beautiful and I'm sure if I watched it on the big scene, I would have enjoyed it more. The heartbeats before and during each sport was a nice touch too!

On the whole, it was boring, and almost a waste of time (it would have, if it weren't for the two scenes I liked).

Btw, Bagwati wasn't anything special either. Many people praised Bagwati when the movie released and I was looking forward to him/her, but it didn't make me laugh at all, neither did Bagwati last for long. 😕

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Mystic some say Katrina's Hindi has improved has it? ZNMD is coming on TV soon..might check it out again...
 ^ Yes she did. I was actually thinking she was speaking good Hindi until one scene where she was mispronouncing some words. 😆 But she improved. Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

^ Yes she did. I was actually thinking she was speaking good Hindi until one scene where she was mispronouncing some words. 😆 But she improved.

Haha!😆😆 I watched DCH again! Man...Aamir was hilarious!😆😆
^ I love DCH! And Aamir in that movie. 😍 I wish I was watching DCH instead of ZNMD. My mom who likes DCH but not as much as the general population of India and was looking forward to ZNMD said DCH was better than this movie.  Even though both those movies are completely different, DCH was 10x times better. 
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
saw mausam was  dragginig a bit  but i loved it 😳
This content was originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

^ I love DCH! And Aamir in that movie. 😍 I wish I was watching DCH instead of ZNMD. My mom who likes DCH but not as much as the general population of India and was looking forward to ZNMD said DCH was better than this movie.  Even though both those movies are completely different, DCH was 10x times better. 

Purleej...ZNMD is like maggots mixed with puke dish when compared to DCH...its not even half as funny, or deep as DCH was...The depth in akshay and dimples story, or aamir's breakdown in his apartment, or the reuinon scene in the hospital between aamir and akshay was eons better than a random scuba diving/sky diving cathartic moment...

and Sameer's "Balloon wala dialog" can kick bagwati's sorry ass anyday, as far as humor goes. 

i mean, sure, ZNMD is not a terrible film...u can watch it on a lazy afternoon...but its far from being stuff of a legend tht DCH was. 

Oh and did i mention?  strictly my opinion. 😃
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago