Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zainab25

Lool, I just love all of the 90s films, and I think Madhuri looked the best with Salman. One of the movies, I didn't like though was DTPH, otherwise I can watch and of the classics from the 90s no matter how bad they seem now. Haha. It's just I stopped watching Hindi movies post 2005 ish, but pre that time, I watched almost all of em. Anyways, Salman and Madhuri were really poignant, but these 20 something acting like teens was so annoying! lol. HSSH I liked cuz of Salman, Monish, and Tabu...not to forget Sonali is one of my favorites too from the 90s. I wanna watch a Juhi film from the 90s. lol 

I liked sonali bandre too. you should watch Yes Boss of Juhi. I thought it was pretty funny. Also, Jooth bole kauwa kaate
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Watched Mere Brother Ki Dulhan today and it wasnt too bad. Imran was good but I just loved Ali Zafar. He was amazing. Katrina was ok but I felt she was over-acting way too much in some scenes. For me it wasnt as good as I had expected :/ I will give it a 2.5/5.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
New York - When i watched it online i didn't like it much..but it was on tv yesterday, watched it & LOVED IT! What an amazinggg & underrated movie. Sad it didn't get any awards (well screw awards) but I'm glad it did well in B.O. The little genuine humorous punches, songs, powerful performances, intense intense climax & ending. I was all πŸ˜­ in the end...maya😭 Irfan, Neil, John were flawless..kat wasn't bad either. The role seemed perfect for her.

5/5..MUST WATCH.

Force - Apart from John-Genelia cuteness, some amazing action scenes, 2 hot shirtless guys fighting each other... I got bored during the stretched investigation parts. John-Genelia had awesome chemistry, songs are really nice. Before watching new york & this, I had not realized what a great actor john is. I love Genelia & this was the most sensible & mature character I've seen her play so farπŸ˜†

3/5
Patiala House

For Akki's standards, this movie is pretty deep...but the whole movie really dragged. I know Akki's character was supposed to be depressed but I think they exaggerated it a bit with his expressions. And I'm really tired of watching the "gore people are racist" movies...Not everyone is that bad so I wish they stopped generalizing that in Hindi films. Rishi Kapoor was great to watch and Anushka Sharma's character was highly irritating...but overall it's a nice film to watch with family

8/10

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Knotting Hill - 1999

A friend of mine is a huge Julia Roberts fan and she asked me to watch this one!
I loved the movie, a very honest take on love...
it is a british film set in London, very nicely shot and picturized...
Hugh Grant was so adorable, he looked so young and dashing ( of course it was 1999)πŸ˜†
Julia Roberts was a stunner, truly beautiful and acted so naturally...😳
I specially loved the climax, it was so romantic...
romantic movies can be made without an over dose of intimate scenes as well...
i loved this dialogue, " I am just a girl, standing here and asking a boy to love me " ahhh β˜ΊοΈ
must watch for romantic freaks...πŸ˜‰
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mausam-Took me  3 days to finish it.Oh damn!..So many hopes down the drain.But loved the locales...Shahid was very  good but tht aint enough...Sonam wasnt bad either.But.
Force-nice songs.Thats it.John cant act n i dont find him good lookin either.What to do!
MBKD-Finished in 35 mins flat.Boooringgg!!!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Singham.. Awesome Movie.. Ajay rocked!!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manmadhudu (telugu): awwwn awwwn awwwn 😳.. wat an adorable moviee.. i have seen it soo many times and i saw it again..πŸ˜† i love love it.. Sonali and Ngarjuna look perfect together.. they played their parts to the T.. super awsome moviee.. i love it..

how can Nagarjuna harrass someone.. tell me its a lie..πŸ˜†
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: koolchick

Patiala House

For Akki's standards, this movie is pretty deep...but the whole movie really dragged. I know Akki's character was supposed to be depressed but I think they exaggerated it a bit with his expressions. And I'm really tired of watching the "gore people are racist" movies...Not everyone is that bad so I wish they stopped generalizing that in Hindi films. Rishi Kapoor was great to watch and Anushka Sharma's character was highly irritating...but overall it's a nice film to watch with family

8/10

itni saari burai karke 'nice film'?πŸ˜†
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Kungfu Panda.
OMG! this is such a cute movie, the big fat panda is sssooo cute..🀣 i dunno how many times i'd watched this mvovie still, never get bored of it. 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ its an animated movie and i really want get into the grapics field so i could try myhands on animations. πŸ˜ƒ

5/5