Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hum Aapke Hai Koun: what can I say? LOOOL. This film is seriously extremely bad, but it's one of those films that you watch for fun no matter what. Did Madhuri not wear a supportive under garment in the joota lelo song? Seriously that green lehenga revealed a bit too much. I counted, there was a song every 6 mins in the movie, lol. There was about 20-30 mins of dialogues overall in it...hideous lyrics, hideous outfits, hideous songs, too much sweetness, but I still watched it for the billionth time! I prefer Hum Saath Saath Hain over this one though! 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Watched fearless...kiss of the dragon n fist of the legend.. All Jet Li movies !!!  loved thm... the action sequences r damn good...Jet li speaks less n kicks more !!!😆  now i cn understand y CC2C flopped ..thr was no kung fu in it n Akki never had the intensity on his face being a Kung fu master  !!!😆 

oh yeah rate...5X3= 15 !!! 😆

now i want o learn kung fu !!!😆  huh ha !!! 😆

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

thank goodness I found someone who agrees with me...😆
seriously what the hell was that movie about?? 😕
they say it was very realistic...🤢
I was watching this movie with my brother and cousin, but as soon as some inappropriate things started happening we stopped it and then I watched it by myself ...and the movie was a hit 🥱
and even the performances were Kuch bhi 😳
I dont know whats up with desi people? 
their taste in movies have changed so much...

I soo agree with both of you.. i had good expectations from this movie.. but it was pathetic (imo) 
Originally posted by: zainab25

Hum Aapke Hai Koun: what can I say? LOOOL. This film is seriously extremely bad, but it's one of those films that you watch for fun no matter what. Did Madhuri not wear a supportive under garment in the joota lelo song? Seriously that green lehenga revealed a bit too much. I counted, there was a song every 6 mins in the movie, lol. There was about 20-30 mins of dialogues overall in it...hideous lyrics, hideous outfits, hideous songs, too much sweetness, but I still watched it for the billionth time! I prefer Hum Saath Saath Hain over this one though! 

egads...zainab u prefer hum saath saath hai...aww...why??? 😆

HAHK is one of those movies which u know are appalingly bad, but u still watch it everytime its on...
dunno tht movie has something in it...i found sal and madz quite endearing in it although the entire movie seemed like a colgate AD with everyone flashing their teeth all the time (except the last 30 mins)..i always think...DONT THESE PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS???😆
I would love it if my sister had a hot devar who hit on me all the time and who i can flirt with and not have my family dissaprove of him 😆...

its like everyones perfect with the perfect life...madhuri's sister is like the perfect well educated bahu, monish behl is like this awsome business tycoon at 25...sal and madhuri casually top all their exams in college even though all they are seen doing is singing songs all over the place...everyone has the best life...LOL...

same with HSSH...although its not as special for me coz lolo and saif annoyed the hell out of me with their wannabe "salman madhuri in HAHK"ness...but i still watch it for sonali, tabu and sallu...

they are the shittiest plotlines ive ever seen but i cant help watch them everytime they are on...😆
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

dunno tht movie has something in it...i found sal and madz quite endearing in it although the entire movie seemed like a colgate AD with everyone flashing their teeth all the time (except the last 30 mins)..i always think...DONT THESE PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS???😆
I would love it if my sister had a hot devar who hit on me all the time and who i can flirt with and not have my family dissaprove of him 😆...

its like everyones perfect with the perfect life...madhuri's sister is like the perfect well educated bahu, monish behl is like this awsome business tycoon at 25...sal and madhuri casually top all their exams in college even though all they are seen doing is singing songs all over the place...everyone has the best life...LOL...

Sighhh! If only life was as easy and perfect as this! 😍

I love HAHK, although I haven't seen it in years, it's a classic. They don't make movies like these anymore.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
i watched mausam recently. Loved the film. shahid as always was great.
Lool, I just love all of the 90s films, and I think Madhuri looked the best with Salman. One of the movies, I didn't like though was DTPH, otherwise I can watch any of the classics from the 90s no matter how bad they seem now. Haha. It's just I stopped watching Hindi movies post 2005 ish, but pre that time, I watched almost all of em. Anyways, Salman and Madhuri were really poignant, but these 20 something acting like teens was so annoying! lol. HSSH I liked cuz of Salman, Monish, and Tabu...not to forget Sonali is one of my favorites too from the 90s. I wanna watch a Juhi film from the 90s. lol 
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke 😛 My favorite Juhi film from the 90s. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Green Lantern: it was okay. it could've been better. I cant see ryan reynold in too many superhero films. considering he was in x-men.  
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Theatre

Green Lantern: it was okay. it could've been better. I cant see ryan reynold in too many superhero films. considering he was in x-men.  

I agree..it was slow paced too n not much exciting as well !!! 😛 

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊